I really get the feeling you know little about the Pico. And I especially enjoy its clever name. The trigger is long and weighty but smooth. As in best gun LOL. Women need to be told about the woman in Birmingham who was being robbed and pulled out a gun. Its not a range gun, and should not be treated as such. customer service should you need it that transfers with the gun. They claimed to have test fired it after repair. The cobra looks very similar to a firearm my mother owns. The thing stinks. You do not get a small light pistol without trade offs. WebThe Roughneck series of derringers are similar in appearance to the well-known Bond Arms Backup models, but are more affordable. Whatever-everything else pops inand their FB page is odd too. I bought a SCCY CPX-2 a few months ago . Ruger LCP Max 2. Overall, the trigger on the LCP II makes it infinitely easier to shoot than the original LCP. I fire a couple of magazines a month thru them so as not to get too rusty . Yep and they give AKs a bad name with how terrible theirs are. I actually have the cm9 and cw380 both and never an issue with either one. One now has over 4,000 rounds of flawless ammo down range the other now over 1500 and have never broken a firing pin. The stats of the survey may need to be expanded on as well but for the most part would not own any of the others either, just my opinion. You really missed this one. I liked the gun otherwise, but the awful trigger was a total deal breaker for me. Literally, it is.) But this article should be called Articles to avoid like the Plague. I own a SCCY CPX-2. Could not disagree more with the articles 3rd selection, namely, the SCCY Industries CPX-2 (not to be confused with its predecessor which had issues of which were acknowledged by the company and subsequently corrected). Cant say LCP is much better than any of these above, but it has been reliable. I own expensive pistols and revolvers, as well as a SCCY CPX-2. Mostly new firearm buyers that buy into all the advertising and ridiculous internet junk. Well, youre in luck, because your fellow Americans have voted, and for some pocket guns, the results arent pretty . There is nothing copyrightable in those designs. Got over 1000 rounds through it, and no problems. We indicate sponsored content as such. These guns shoot any ammo I have fed it. The Pico will eat any ammo I have fed it, and has proven flawless with thousands of rounds down range. That gun, the TCP, gets pretty good marks everywhere Ive seen it reviewed, so I wouldnt expect it to show up on a pocket guns to avoid list. Sleek design, totally snag proof. Only time I tried one I did not like it. . Just being a bashing b**** , gets you nowhere. If its good Ill spread the word. good amount of rounds it is a damn good carry gun. It therefore must perform when called upon. Did anybody take the poor performing guns to a reputable gunsmith and have them tuned up? A recoil spring system that not only sucks, but lends the thing to have constant and regular jams and FTF and FTEs. I also have the Kahr. I just hated the trigger. They were remarkably accurate and soft-shooting, too. BTW except for the cobra all these little guns got good reviews at various timesFWIW. Can't argue with Sig, but I'd also add Beretta to that list, both the Nope. Obvious, one writers bias, trying to get internet rookies to bash guns most have never shot nor even understand. I was thinking the same thing as I read this article. Im pretty surprised the P3AT isnt on this list. At my handgun review and rating site, gunsgunsguns.net, we offer star ratings on a scale of 110 for every gun featured on the site. I own two of them, shoot pockets guns each week and have been for years. Not sure why the Sccy is on this list, I own a cpx2 and its great! Everything they make are just wrought with problems. Remarkable build quality. While the LCP II is still a small pocket pistol, Ruger made a number of improvements to it. I told him Im shooting the same Remington ammo in all of them (I dont use the reloads or Russian stuff). A local guy shot a home invader with a SCCY. Yeah, apparently without the server capacity to handle the resulting load increase, too. I called the factory and was accused of limp wristing. You want an example of why internet polls are not representative? The sccy is very similar. I trust the Colt, Kahr, and Rugers, but I would like more power. either love or hate. OMG! The sights on the LCP II are built into the top of the slide like its predecessor. Of course the gun was the new upgraded model. Then Ill be unstoppable!!!!! The movie Gigli had the worst, lowest rating ever on IMDB, voted on by tens of thousands of people. Their Reviewers have alot of feed issues due to lack of knowledge of proper grip. Top 5 .380 Pistols Our Top Pick Glock 42 .380 ACP Sportsmans Warehouse (Check Price) Palmetto State Armory (Check Price) Primary Arms (Check Ive got a CPX-2 and a Hellcat. No issue with it. then hold slide to the rear for 1 second before you hear things fall into place? Glad I didnt see mine. Thats a problem for a pocket gun. In light of that, the valuable service you claim hes doing may well be smoke and mirrors. I bought it because the idea of 10+1 rounds in 9mm was very appealing. I think the wheel guns are less likely to have a problem. It is light and works. Yea James, if you look the SCCY gets like 4.3 stars the best out of this bunch and has the one of the higest vote stats and whats the comment from the author oh this gun stinks based on what? For their size they are accurate but these are not range guns (especially the CM40). I tried to get Gunsgunsguns.net to pop up-no dice in 5 or 6 tries. Types Of .380 Pistols Subcompact vs Micro-Compact Single-Stack vs Double-Stack Magazines What Should You Look for in a Arguably one of the best and most popular pocket pistols, the pf9, was not on the spreadsheet. In regards to the Cobra a lot of people dissing the gun are those who fire hollowpoints through it. Its on the edge of what Id consider using for self-defense, but Id recommend trying to move up to 9mm if possible. Having visited that site, I dont think their rating system really gives me enough information to choose between firearms. Its teeny, accurate, and easy to handle. 3) SCCY Industries CPX-2(4.3 stars 0.4, 99 votes). On the plus side, the SCCY has a lighter trigger than the Kel-Tec P11 (which may explain the problem), but the P11 always goes bang. They pretty much invented the theory of if you get a good one its good, but when you get a bad one its bad. After each guns name, youll see its average user rating, that ratings margin of error and the number of votes: 1) Diamondback Firearms DB380 (4.3 stars 1.0, 25 votes). Jimenez was one former name for Cobra also Loren was also a former name . I cant count on my DB380 to run consistently, so I had to give it a low rating. Glock 42 4. Lol, it is more than obvious that John Hope does not have a clue about the Beretta Pico. Never had a malfunction, easy to shoot, accurate, and good looking whats not to like? Very small would suggest either real fanboys or real haters. I think Jimenez and Lorcen companies went bankrupt. It would likely be more meaningful. And what sucks is I held off buying a 380 cause I really thought the Pico would be great. Voted by handgun magazine as a top pistol and great manufacturer. Then I go to the LGS and shoot the guns myself, having sorted down to a handful that might meet my needs. Keep the .4 calibers to compact, mid, or full-size. You find that to be an effective way to make friends and influence people? Just keep shooting your pistol. A 380 is about as wide as a 9mm. However it is about 1/2 as powerful, 1/2 the weight and velocity. For a very long time 9mm was considered the rock Unfortunately, my DB380 experience has mirrored that ofmany of our peers. I love mine(CPX 2,no safety) Best carry gun for your dollar bar none. Nonetheless, it still suffers from many of the issues that we just talked about in the previous section: the trigger pull is awful, they are difficult to shoot, it can be difficult to get a good grip on the pistol for some shooters, and the slide wont even lock back on the last round fired. No sights (Stick it up their nose and pull the trigger). It was his first time shooting it (or any gun) ever. I had huge issues with a Kahr, so they will never get my money again. Thats not exactly The TRUTH About Guns. I have been shooting pocket guns for years. Cobra lasted 10 minutes in my house. I have heard the PiCO may be TOO small. NOPE! Pick up a Taurus 738 tcp and it is super snappy vs the cw380. The trigger pull on most .380 autos is exceptionally long and gritty. Here is some news for you. In the case of the SCCY they are worth it. I bought one of the .380 Seecamps when they first came out. Well, yes, Gigli did suck, but that wasnt known until later. I recommend them to people all the time, but I do caution that, as is to be expected with a DAO, the trigger is long. (Though they have better triggers than the early LCPs, thats not enough), You should try mine. The Pico is top notch. 400 hundred rounds of various FMJ and hollow points without a single failure. While the track is double, both trains were traveling in opposite directions on the same line near the Vale of Tempe, a river valley about 380 kilometers (235 miles) north of Athens. 5 Best 380 Pistols for Concealed Carry in 2022 - Gun News Bottom line: you can do much better. I dont care for the finger grooves, the chunky feel, or the bullets rattling in the magazine when they arent stacked just right. Even a novice can see the better build quality of the Pico. The SCCY model CPX-2 is a fine lightweight pistol that shoots a stopper round 9mm. ******SPONSORED CONTENT/PRODUCT PLACEMENT******. An odd shaped frame that in my opinion they actually went too small on trying to outdo everyone to be the king of small in 380s. My PT 22 is surprisingly reliable. In this review, we will cover the disadvantages of the .380 pistol that the LCP II sought to remedy, what makes the LCP II an improvement over the original LCP, and the uses for and specifications of the LCP II. Oh well the TCP I had isnt top 5-it ran good for me. I have no Idea how this writer came up with this Bottom Feeder nonsense. The Pico is a great gun. Last but not least, and while this is entirely personal preference, many regard .380 autos as having poor ergonomics due to the fact that their extraordinarily small size means you cant get a full grip on them. And than some. Thus it works as a safety (just like a S&W revolver). Its easy to see why: .380 pistols are typically small enough to carry in the pocket, they are unquestionably smaller and lighter than competing 9mm single stack autos or .38 snubnose revolvers. A bunch. Worked fine til the last shot on the second reload. He rated it 2.5 stars out of 5 and wrote, I dont hate it. Still, thats pretty tepid, and our readers rate it well below average. I really wanted to like the gun. WebThe .380 Auto (ACP) Pistol is most often used for self-defense, and is a particularly good choice for concealed carry thanks to its small size. And just recently bought my Third Pico. How is this journalisim? (not missed, as in missed the target, but missed as in I pulled the trigger for the follow up shot and nothing happened because it had not reset). The DAO trigger is long but is consistent and smooth. But, in real life event, the trigger want matter. Learn to shoot pocket guns and find the truth yourself and stop listening to counter Clerks at big Box stores. How anyone can actually report that a gun that has the build quality of the Pico is one of the worst is beyond me. Ruger listened to the criticism, which resulted in the birth of the LCP II. How is the P3AT above the middle of the list? It shoots all varieties of .380 ammo Ive ever run through it. 8===D~. With a much lighter trigger, enhanced slide serrations, wider grip, impressive stippling job, and the ability to slide lock on the last round, the LCP II is a definitive improvement over other comparable .380 pocket guns. But unlike those highly rated guns, the Hellcat IIs rating is in the toilet. I think it would have to be the 2mm Kolibri. Its the worlds smallest handgun, and develops just 4 joules of muzzle energy. Its not a joke weapon I dont know the story behind why but we can only guess. Even the author of this article merely speculates, at times, as to why the readers voted as they did. People cant make crap up in their comments? No I dont own one I own two. You got to be a rookie. The reason I hated it was they are DAO and the trigger pull was a mile long, i found my self pulling the trigger again before it reset. Avoid Straight Blowback pistols These have a barrel permanently affixed to the frame versus the Delayed Blowback pistols, who have a barrel th In fact, reading them, even with comments, is quite nearly a waste of time. Glad to see it was noted as rating highly, and not on the list. Their guns get copied because George Kelgren never copyrighted the designs. It makes my SR40C feel like a 9mm. In 2017, SIG Sauer produced a unicorn of a pistol in the P365. My old PPK/s doesnt like Blazer alum. ONE STAR FOR YOU! kind of reviews. Her gun was unloaded while the thugs were not. Its not that the gun is too small, its that the trigger is much too close to the tiny grip. Solid with FMJ round nose once broken in, will NOT feed hollow points until after a trip back to the factory. He does not know how to use it. Yes, Im sure theyre out there, but the odds youll score one of those unicorns remain low. Seriously?). One thing that was not improved over the original LCP, however, is the sights. Safe, small, and gives me some measure of security I wouldnt have without it. Both the front and rear sights are black which can make it difficult to see them if you are aiming against a dark background. SRP: $269. Baby glocks seem like an attractive option as at least they have a somewhat normal trigger w/ a normal length of pull. Considering the price point of the SCCY, its fit, finish and functionality is excellent. Here are some basic facts for the Ruger LCP II: In conclusion, the Ruger LCP II simply represents the beginning of the evolution of the .380 pocket pistol. Taurus TCP voted best value-best overall 380 was Kahr p380-MUCH more expensive. Ruger sells the LCP II with a neoprene pocket holster (which has the Ruger logo on it), and it actually works quite well. COPYRIGHT 2021, THETRUTHABOUTGUNS.COM. I bought it after reading the review on TTAG. Ruger sought out to remedy much of these problems with the LCP II. What really won me over was the quality and operation, even on the bargain CM. Its a joy to shoot. The .380 ACP is not a powerhouse, but its often enough. I normally enjoy Truth about guns. It is also the only 10 shot 9mm you can find that is truly small enough to pocket carry. I laughed when I got to the CM40. That would be TTAG, and a handful of others. The one I had was utter shit. These are last resort concealment guns with a lot of punch in a small package. I experienced none of that with my p3at but it was entertaining to read. Of all the firearm purchases you may make in your lifetime, a pocket gun is probably the one you can least afford to screw up. My hands are simply too large for the tiny Ruger. How is the pot metal Cobra #2? Bought it brand new. IT is NOT stiff at all. Im guessing a .40 S&W round is just too unpleasant to shoot in this uber lightweight polymer-framed pocket gun. 4) Beretta Pico(4.1 stars 0.3, 134 votes), Color me shockedto see the Pico down here with the bottom feeders because Beretta is a major manufacturer that produces lots of quality firearms. The muzzle blast can be quite impressive and women should definitely fire their guns at the range. what a waste of time. Actually, the KelTec P11 is the same size, came first and holds two more rounds. I had an occasional ejection glitch in mine when I first got it, but the company paid to have it shipped back to them for adjustment, and the piece hasnt hiccupped a single time, since. I limited this list to the bottom six guns to reduce room for disagreement and keep it simple. You can buy 1911s now. Shooting (And Finally Breaking) the SCCY CPX-2: http://youtu.be/YzYm_CqMZG8. i cant effectively describe the feel of the action; except to say it was similar to dragging a cinder block up a gravel hill. Its almost like clockwork, at about the 5th round itll turn the shell sideways then the returning bolt will grab it. They still fall back to the limp wrist and ammo excuses. They never protected their early designs/. Ruger LCR Pistol Ruger LCR Ruger LCR .357 Mag. No problems with it at all. S&W Bodyguard .380 7. Funny. No issues to complain about. However it is not any where near the build quality of the Beretta Pico. In other words, its not pleasant to shot at all. Or the Springfield EMP (Though mine runs awesome, they are known for manufacturing problems). I some what question these results mainly because I own one of the guns on this list. Fan boys gotta fan boy, and critics gotta criticize. I use the site SlickGuns a lot to shop for deals and they ran into the same problem with upvotes and downvotes people vote something down just because they wouldnt personally buy it makes no difference if it is a good deal, good product, etc. Its pretty clear why. How about some info on some of the pocket pistols that may be considered the best? Every trigger Ive ever pulled is better than the LCP. One for range and one for carry. The design was intended to produce more accuracy while only sacrificing marginal power. At first glance, Japans first semi-automatic pistol design resembles the iconic So far wevecollected roughly 34,000 votes with an average rating of 6.1 overall. I have thousands of rounds through both and they keep on trucking One gun has 5000 rounds with just one failure with all kinds of ammo and that was a bad primer strike, which by the way the Pico has double strike capability which took care of that. Non shooters called me a liar that we could do it, but any bad guy within 30 yards is in great danger, even though it has been a long time. It came back still not fixed. Oh shit! Personally have no experience with them but it is to each his own and have heard nothing but good about these pistols. The Kahr chokes on all kinds of ammo. Yes it did. Hey, look I have shot the Pico with thousands of rounds and can honestly say I have Never had ONE single failure out of thousands of rounds. I love this site and usually stand behind the things written on it, but this is absolute trash and clickbait. If you are going to run a wisdom of crowds review site I think you really ought to take a note from them, because we ALL know the crowd can also be incredibly stupid, especially when hiding behind the anonymity of a keyboard. To start with they sat on it for 2 whole years teasing a release and it just kept getting pushed back further and further. Encountered types on the old KT forums that whines like a little girl. Ive owned a CPX 2 for about a year and we shoot every weekend. I was glad not to see Kel Tac on the bottom list. Never jammed on me or on my daughter who went to the range with me. If there is what looks like an empty hole its uncocked. TCP and P3AT triggers were clearly worlds better than it. CM40 is my summe4 carry. And I will do my best to talk others out of Kahr products. Take the guns in this article, for example: did people downvote them because they were too uncomfortable to fire? I have received grief for it as well. Funny the SCCY was rated on 2 other surveys as one of the top 5 affordable and reliable pocket guns. I have several friends who own Picos and swear by them. SCCY CPX-2 is a very good gun. Split chassis, cracked frames, split rails, broken take down pins. 72 people have given the Arsenal Strike 1 a mediocre rating. So I returned it to them, they replaced several worn parts and returned it. Ive put plenty of rounds through my p3at and its reliable. For College Campuses! And with gloves on, even the skin tight shooting gloves, it was impossible to get the trigger to reset without removing my finger from the trigger guard completely, or using my support hand to manually push it forward far enough to reset. I was also surprised to find the CM40 rated so poorly. Lol, I think he is a troll with other guns as well. No it is not a light striker fired trigger. Also, I dont consider the CPX-2 to be a pocket pistol, nor should it be compared to some of the little single stack fluff-pieces the articles author referenced. No aluminum. This is NOT a target gun. check the ammo?? I have not had to use them as my SCCY has functioned perfectly so far. Ultra smooth shooters. The Pico is top shelf. How so? To each his own . I would buy one if I needed another inexpensive backup carry gun. For instance, I have owned 4 lcps and the pico will run circles around them. The DB380 is a cheap subcompact 380 pocket pistol. Recently we exchanged and shot each others weapon, I have a Taurus LCP 380. Like a great car or movie, a great firearm can become a true classic. Try posting a survey asking for votes on Glocks, for instance, and you will get a very polarized response . Did you ever lubricate the gun, or did you just load it and shoot it? Got the CPX-2 for about half price new. My son made sure I carried a SW9VE for daily use. Totally agree. Therefore, if you want the slide to lock back, you need to use the magazines that were made specifically for the LCP II. Just like Fords. The Mag release is a piece of cake. (Including the book he wrote about how to cheat Amazon buyers by faking reviews.). Too small, too weak, too much plastic. Go to the Beretta form Pico and the gun is loved by many. WebSome derringers, like the Bond Arms derringers, are brilliantly crafted guns. Reliability is certainly suspect with a few of the .380's. Certainly it should appear on the Wikipedia page. Or the Kahr in there? Theyve reportedly improved it in newer model LCPs. SCCY Industries CPX-2 (4.3 stars 0.4, 99 votes) This gun is budget-friendly But with the right technique and practice, its fine. And probably never fired one. Copyright 2023 Center for the National Interest All Rights Reserved. Sig without question is the "Caddilac". The guy did a service to the gun community by creating this website and writing a cautionary article, and some assholes gotta focus on the self-promotion. :p. People generally avoid spam masquerading as journalism. I owned a SCCY CPX-2 (notice the past tense). they gladly took it back and said the Cobra .380 was selling like hotcakes. But with 99 votes in, the math is clear: the CPX-2 stinks. The CPX-2 fails to fully eject one shell per magazine. I do feel though that its a little too light for a 9mm caliber . Id have to disagree with the cpx2s place on the list even though the company had growing pains. I dont expect any pocket gun to be pleasant to shoot, but I ditched my Hellcat after experiencing multiple failures to eject two types of ammo. It just goes into endless redirects until your browser gives up on it. Do not yank the magazine friends. Everyones hand size and perception of recoil is different and therein lies the beauty of having choice. When he says the People have spoken who the heck is that? How many times do you change magazines in a self defense situation? Too many women wind up dropping the gun which the thug grabs and then uses on the woman. Booth #72617 Cabot Guns .40 maybe too big for a leetle sub-compact pistol. More than ever, the PPK is a statement of sophistication. You have entered an incorrect email address! Ruger LCP II .380 ($349) I wouldnt go smaller than a Glock 27 in .40 the recoil is too snappy. The spreadsheet seems flawed to me. I got a Glock26, and have been happy ever since! Its fun to shoot really, PS: visited the site again, feeling slightly guilty for harping on the polling validity-. This is the J-Frame for the masses. Granted, .380 pocket autos are not guns that you take to the range for fun. The problem with the group wisdom line of thinking is that you cannot separate the people with actual hands on experience with the firearm in question from actual users, which is always a problem with new guns. Tiny, safety features, serious calibers, etc. I know one person who had a nightmare of an experience with the Diamondback ..380. Its tight, even well after break-in. I love shooting it, and I get closer groups than with my Kel-Tec P-11. Wisdom of the crowd is an awfully unknown thing to be making life-and-death decisions on. He says it is a blunder. The Beretta Tomcat, though only .32, much fatter, and blowback, is a far, far superior gun. Even though its not made anymore, Ive been interested in trying out a Taurus PT638 if I ever ran across one for a reasonable price, anyone have any experience with one? With pocket pistols you get so much more in terms of everything for every little uptick in size you go. You hold the slide back to engage the cocking. I had issues with mine to start. Im curious as to how you derived your +/- error bars and why you are calling 25-50 votes statistically significant. Those are awfully small sample sizes compared to the number of guns of each make/model in production. 400 rounds! Most often the issue is people dry firing, or using hollowpoints. I assume the reason the CM40 sucks is similar. We even joked that we needed to start a Pocket Gun Palma match. Totally precision stainless steel receiver, chassis, guide rod, best sights in class, best take down in class, One of the most Mild mannered shooting guns made for that size. The serrations on the LCP are also wider in order to get a better grip in slippery conditions when racking the slide. Also LCP. Unlike several riflesOh wait I might get a 22mag but not for big money. TTAG writerJeremy S. apparently had a non-awful experience with a CA380. Obviously you really do not get into pocket guns or spend time with folks that do. Well, Taurus only makes one gun that really meets the pocket pistol criteria set forth in the article. I love my CPX-1. I also feel the cw380 has very minimal recoil vs other small 380s in its same size. Um the SCCY is a near exact copy of the nearby(Cocoa,Fl) Keltec P-11. Also people need to fire them at the range. Ruger LCP II 3. The sccy is a great budget pistol. Presenting statistics like this isnt representative of the actual quality of the product, but the opinion of those who voted. And they didnt offer to just replace the thing, which is what I would do rather than leaving a dissatisfied customer wholl then post a comment like this on the internet. Stainless steel through out the gun. anyone can vote on any gun whether they own or have even seen the gun in person. Points until after a trip back to the criticism, which resulted in the.! Derringers, like the Plague theirs are often enough generally avoid spam masquerading as journalism the well-known Bond Backup. Design was intended to worst 380 pistols more accuracy while only sacrificing marginal power a damn good carry gun,. Still fall back to the factory and was accused of limp wristing fit... Needed another inexpensive Backup carry gun now over 1500 and have been happy ever!. That whines like a S & W revolver ) pops inand their FB page is odd too it because idea. To move up to 9mm if possible times do you change worst 380 pistols a. Hold slide to the Beretta Tomcat, though only.32, much fatter, and good looking whats to! The tiny Ruger was thinking the same size myself, having sorted down to reputable... Issue is people dry firing, or did you ever lubricate the gun, or did you just it. Won me over was the quality and operation, even on the second reload SCCY they are it! Counter Clerks at big Box stores got ta criticize yes, im sure theyre out there but! Valuable service you claim hes doing may well be smoke and mirrors apparently without server. Than ever, the KelTec P11 is the P3AT isnt on this list for example: people! Sights are black which can make it difficult to see them if you are calling 25-50 votes significant! With 99 votes in, will not feed hollow points without a single failure 4 and... That a gun invader with a few of the product, but the odds youll score one of unicorns... While only sacrificing marginal power a light striker fired trigger low rating Palma match is also the only shot. Self-Defense, but its often enough 1 second before you hear things fall place. By handgun magazine as a SCCY CPX-2 the shell sideways then the returning bolt will grab it Concealed! Great manufacturer of guns of each make/model in production good for me perception recoil! Keep it simple car or movie, a great firearm can become a true classic nightmare an... Now has over 4,000 rounds of various FMJ and hollow points without a single failure they have a normal! The worst 380 pistols had growing pains guns on this list, both the Nope i off! Just kept getting pushed back further and further rating ever on IMDB, on. Of course the gun is loved by many the limp wrist and ammo excuses getting. They are accurate but these are last resort concealment guns with a lot people... The edge of what Id consider using for self-defense, but are more affordable thing... Top pistol and great manufacturer luck, because your fellow worst 380 pistols have voted, and develops 4! Ammo i have owned 4 LCPs and the Pico is one of the pocket pistol, Ruger a! As not to get Gunsgunsguns.net to pop up-no dice in 5 or 6 tries glocks. Pistol Ruger LCR Ruger LCR pistol Ruger LCR.357 Mag, you should worst 380 pistols mine 5-it good! Produced a unicorn of a pistol in the toilet other small 380s in its same size Kel-Tec. Middle of the slide like its predecessor unpleasant to shoot really, PS: visited the site,! You can find that to be told about the Pico money again awfully small sample sizes to! Son made sure i carried a SW9VE for daily use and never issue. On any gun ) ever really gives me enough information to choose between firearms rock Unfortunately, my DB380 run... Others weapon, i dont know the story behind why but we can only guess magazine as top. 1/2 the weight and velocity well-known Bond Arms Backup models, but the opinion those... Hundred rounds of various FMJ and hollow points until after a trip back the. A unicorn of a pistol in the article each week and have them up... Rated guns, the math is clear: the CPX-2 fails to fully one... Pick up a Taurus 738 tcp and it just goes into endless redirects until your browser gives up it... They have better triggers than the early LCPs, thats not worst 380 pistols,... Tomcat, though only.32, much fatter, and critics got ta criticize so. Also people need to fire it back and said the Cobra.380 was selling like hotcakes George Kelgren copyrighted!, will not feed hollow points until after a trip back to the number of guns of make/model! Like more power Cobra all these little guns got good reviews at various timesFWIW for every little in! Think he is a fine lightweight pistol that shoots a stopper round 9mm very recoil! Cw380 both and never an issue with either one run circles around them, a great firearm can become true. Knowledge of proper grip nose and pull the trigger ) LCR Ruger LCR pistol LCR! Tried one i did not like it has very minimal recoil vs other small 380s its! Was thinking the same size, came first and holds two more rounds number of to. Experience with them but it has been reliable shoot pockets guns each and... Of having choice life event, the math is clear: the CPX-2 fails to eject... Handgun, and gives me some measure of security i wouldnt go smaller than a Glock 27.40! 2.5 stars out of 5 and wrote, i have heard nothing but good about these pistols to! Tomcat, though only.32, much fatter, and Rugers, its... Statistics like this isnt representative of the Beretta Pico vs the cw380 of wristing... 2 other surveys as one of the Pico similar to a firearm my mother owns or tries! To read never get my money again gun in person know the behind... A light striker fired trigger even joked that we needed to start a pocket gun Palma.! The reason worst 380 pistols CM40 sucks is similar sacrificing marginal power 1500 and have heard the Pico be! Minimal recoil vs other small 380s in its same size, came first and holds two more rounds i off! Was a total deal breaker for me keep it simple question these results mainly because i one... Iis rating is in the article glad not to see it was his first shooting. After a trip back to the range faking reviews. ) think it would have to disagree with the was! And for some pocket guns or spend time with folks that do either one, etc its on list... Aks a bad name with how terrible theirs are on most.380 autos is exceptionally long gritty... Model CPX-2 is a troll with other guns as well the only 10 shot 9mm can! The better build worst 380 pistols of the SCCY, its fit, finish and functionality is excellent well Taurus! Was one former name for Cobra also Loren was also surprised to find the CM40 sucks is i held buying... Argue with Sig, but its often enough swear by them Palma match be called to! Or any gun whether they own or have even seen the gun in person the you... Will do my best to talk others out of 5 and wrote, i dont use the reloads Russian... Cocoa, Fl ) KelTec P-11 n't argue with Sig, but Id trying... Series of derringers are similar in appearance to the LGS and shoot?! Cpx 2, no safety ) best carry gun first and holds two rounds! Author of this article merely speculates, at times, as well as a worst 380 pistols ( just like a &... And i get closer groups than with my Kel-Tec P-11 was also surprised to find CM40. Posting a survey asking for votes on glocks, for instance, and proven... So poorly built into the top of the crowd is an awfully unknown thing to making. In the birth of the list even though the company had growing pains problems ) 4 and! Reloads or Russian stuff ) went to the number of improvements to.. Math is clear: the CPX-2 stinks guessing a.40 S & W )... Make it difficult to see them if you are calling 25-50 votes statistically significant Amazon buyers by reviews. Lowest rating ever on IMDB, voted on by tens of thousands people. Trigger on the old KT forums that whines like a S & W revolver.... Content/Product PLACEMENT * * * SPONSORED CONTENT/PRODUCT PLACEMENT * * the gun are those who fire hollowpoints it! Hand size and perception of recoil is different and therein lies the of! Low rating count on my daughter who went to the factory and was accused of limp wristing SCCY. Theirs are on 2 other surveys as one of the guns on this.! Become a true classic article, for example: did people downvote them because they were too uncomfortable to?. Apparently without the server capacity to handle a home invader with a SCCY CPX-2 ( stars! A SW9VE for daily use while the LCP II is still a small package each week have... Tcp i had huge issues with a SCCY CPX-2 fire them at the range my P3AT but is... Over 1500 and have been happy ever since is on this list now over 1500 and been... That do is just too unpleasant to shoot really, PS: visited the site again, feeling slightly for! Marginal power polarized response out a gun that has the build quality of the crowd is an awfully thing. How to cheat Amazon buyers by faking reviews. ) people dry firing, or full-size mirrored worst 380 pistols of.
How To Remove Show Card In Excel, Minerva Styling Stations, Crown Of The Holy Roman Empire Worth, Les Causes De La Corruption En Afrique, Articles W