I haven't tried to refill the CLP pen from the 16 oz plastic bottle but by the looks of it, I think I can. This gun oil is perfect for both indoor and outdoor use, and it's safe for all types of firearms. The letters C-L-P stand for, Clean, Lubricate and Protect. Meaning that one whiz-bang application of some CLP stuff will satisfy all your gun cleaning needs in one easy step. I was wondering what is your experience on WS CLP. Someone told me it is no longer available, so I grabbed two 16oz bottles off another sight and 2@4oz here. (I am sure that oil today has been reformulated.). Cheaper or not? Oils such as Rem oil, Hoppe's and the like, I only recommend for the surface and small moving parts. oz. I'm not real impressed with BreakFree as a cleaner and don't really care for it as a lube either. I'm ok with Ballistol's odor. Apparently George Fennell the original inventor of FP-10 moved on after a dispute and created a brand new line and a much improved FP-10. This distinquishes WEAPON SHIELD as the ultimate tool in the total care and maintenance of all firearms and weapon systems. Same goes for our C9 and C6. If it aint broke dont fix it. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. Come join the discussion about optics, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, troubleshooting, accessories, classifieds, and more! We then moved to dry runs (tons of them), and finally force-on-force training, where we encountereddifferent scenarios thatgave us plentyof trigger time. AR muzzle break install, If this is your first visit, be sure to It creeps into rusted places faster and releases corroded parts. The manufacturer is very knowledgeable and provides great customer service as well. . Iran is Winning, You Can Get These Flashbang Grenades (100% Legally! I always wonder how much credence to put into the test he does. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. For the other subclasses, either use a 2-H weapon or go to the cleric's inventory, unequip the shield or weapon, leave the inventory, cast the spell, re-enter inventory (if in battle, this will be . All content is 2006-2015 Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association. Separating the C from the L-P work? 10 stars all around! Afterwards, a light coat on the moving parts, and you're good to go. I got turned on to BF CLP back around 1987 as a young staffer at a BSA Scout Camp rifle range. Something like http://weaponshield.com or something pike that. i like weaponshield, but you forgot about eezox. I transfer it into a needle tip bottle a little goes a long way. This page works best with JavaScript. To sum up: if youre cleaning, use an effective, safe cleaner. I have the needle oiler and it is GREAT. I do like the wide variety of products that Shooters Choice offers and don't let the name fool you their AquaClean and Aqua bore clean are excellent products. Outdoor Hub, LLC (d/b/a Carbon Media Group), 30800 Telegraph Rd, Suite 1921, Bingham Farms, MI 48025 USA. Lemme kno. This may be true as far as lubricating and protection, however I was somewhat disappointed in it's ability to clean. Excellent product! Personally I thinkFP-10 is far superior to weapon shield, but to each their own, I like weapon shield. I"m sold in BF. Our host, Brian, sells some Super Lubricant - works great on my TruBor . :bow: Our host, Brian, sells some Super Lubricant :bow: 10W30, works great and it will fill a needle bottle from Brownells many times. Many come to us in pretty gummed up shape. Whether you are a . I've been pleased with the performance of Mobil 1 20w50 for several years. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. I love it as a lube. Buy, Sell, and Trade your Firearms and Gear. It may even help keep fouling easier to remove, as on the BCG of an AR. What else did Dad always say? Weapon Shield is the only lube I have used for the last couple of years and I have had no problems. Specifically, ultra long chains of polyolefins. BIOL4705-Research-552 student name hayden subject name research subject code biol4705 lecturer name professor itzayana submission date 29 december 2022 Prior to the first round being fired, I had applied a thin coat of Weapon Shield in my C7 and went on with the training. Breakfree spray for cleaning, WeaponShield for lube. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account. Just me . amzn_assoc_ad_type = "smart"; Break-Free CLP-4 Cleaner Lubricant Preservative: Also known as 2-in-1, CLP cleaner gun oil is specially designed to clean, lubricate and shield your gun from corrosion, and wear and tear. Six to ten times more rounds fired between cleaning. Even after ~500+ rds through my M&P15 Mid-length, a visible film of oil remains, keeping the action smooth as butter from first shot till last. In CLP formulations, there are chemical components that are engineered to do the C part the gun Cleaning part while the L and P parts of the formula are trying to Lubricate and Protect. The spray shield is excellent as is the grease. I don't have any Eesox so this has not been evaluated. I also use Mil-comm TW-25B exclusively for the pistols inside and out,and as a general purpose weapons grease on such things as the FCG pins,barrel nuts,barrel bushings etc.. That being said I also have a rather LARGE supply of Break Free CLP on hand. You cannot make a pistol disappear, but you can create the illusion that you are unarmed. Break-Free CLP is not U.S. military issue, and hasn't been for some time.The company has changed hands several time over the years, and is now part of Safariland. I use them on everything else and stick to BF on my AR's. I prefer lubricants that are non-toxic and food grade (used on food production machines). Whether you have a handgun, rifle, or shotgun . It is just short of silly to ask one product to shine as a cleaner, as well as a lubricant/protectant. Didn't do anything to prevent fouling buildup like they claim. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. I think you can use just about anything as long as you clean the gun each time you use it. Oil is not just oil, They definitely are not all the same. Top 55 Popular Gun Greases & Lubricants: Which is Best for You? It's truly a versatile CLP formula and I'm pretty sure competitors want to get their hands on it. The U.S. Army is touting a new and improved lubricant for small arms ranging from the standard M4 carbine to the M240 machine gun, officials said. I burn 3 charges of Red Dot smokeless powder and then apply a gun cleaner or CLP. We were training in derelict factories in civilian sectors that hadnt had any kind of heating for years. Reviewed in the United States on September 22, 2021, Reviewed in the United States on May 14, 2019. All Rights Reserved. I been wanting to try ewapon shield myself for awhile now. Jams of all kinds werehappening left and right,from casings jammed around the chamber to paint tips clogging thebarrel. At least it's non toxic. I have been using Breakfree CLP since 2006, my last full year in the Marine Corps, NEVER had a problem with it. You cannot paste images directly. I bought Weaponshield to see the difference, and in my opinion, it seems a bit thicker, doesn't evaporate, and stays put. Re: A silly question about WEAPON SHIELD CLP I've shot Hoppe's #9 oil through my barrel on my Glock 23 every time I shoot it. I burn 3 charges of Red Dot smokeless powder and then apply a gun cleaner or CLP. Show more 19K views 17K views 6 years. All Rights Reserved. He had to clear his weapon every five rounds or so. More than just a firearms oil! I love it. what it is, is a good quality long lasting lubricant that actually cleans gun gunk and is a good quality CLP. Thats a big plus. It is worth every penny. So work on your grip, download the mag and try a lighter weight recoil spring. You remember what your mother or father once told you: if it looks too good to be true, it probably is. (The importance of the mechanical aspect of regular cleaning is often ignored.) Reviewed in the United States on September 11, 2021. But, by the very nature of urban combat for us regular joes, we used way more than that. It works great for me. The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo. You can purchase Weapons Shield on Amazon.com. amzn_assoc_region = "US"; We poured some Weapon Shield in his rifle, and although the jams didnt stop entirely, they certainly became less frequent. Yes I do use Weapon Shield, I actually got a free sample from one of the guys up there a few years ago and that stuff is awesome, I do clean internal comps. Still testing, but BF is the old standby. I used it to clean lube and to protect my firearms. WEAPON SHIELD, the ultimate lubricant, cleaner and preservative, for weapons and weapon systems. Motul chrono 300v works great in an open gun. What became clear early on was that the FX rounds didnt like the cold at all. Break-Free CLP is NOT on the Qualified Products List for issue to any U.S. troops. Ideal viscosity and durability for machinery and equipment under heavy pressure, high load or stress and the harsh conditions of the most extreme operating environments. bottle of Weapon Shield cleaner-lubricant-protectant, a 4 . On our final assault, I had around 800 rounds to cover the main body of the assault force. There are some really interesting videos he has posted on wear tests of various lubricants and WeaponShield clearly wins against about anything. Which today, ladies and gentlemen, leads us to opine on the value of so-called, CLP gun treatments. See all details for Steel Shield Weapon Shield CLP - 4 oz. Weapons Shield might have some good properties in it to protect the metal in your firearms, but I wouldn't rely on it to get the tough stains out. I used Breakfree CLP exclusively on my AR. Break-Free CLP does not contain Teflon. it "sticks" to metal surfaces and leaves my guns buttery smooth in the action department, the best gun cleaner and lube I have ever used, Reviewed in the United States on January 23, 2017. No more solvent or lube.. just one thing to clean my BCG,Bore and well the whole AR-15.. best gun is! I use a syringe to apply and also use Weapon Shield oil with it (the amount depending on the season). amzn_assoc_design = "enhanced_links"; It is no secret that the weapons in the Canadian Forces are worn out. Reviewed in the United States on January 2, 2016. Field-tested in harsh military conditions, the Break-Free CLP-4 works in extreme temperatures without hardening and getting gummy with gunk and debris, even when the firearm's barrel gets hot. My CCW handguns get Eezox dry lube. In 2007 I went with Weapon Shield CLP for total gun care on all my pistols, rifles, and shotguns. It's higher viscosity, low volatile content, and tenacious surface adherence ensures that it won't burn off with the first few dozen rounds like most lighter weight gun oils. I then attempt to wipe the area clean without using a brush. Kind of expensive to use as a cleaner? Seems to stay put better than others I've tried but again oil will work just as good for lube. Yes I guess I should have mentioned that few of my weapons do get used in some severe environments and harsh conditions. Unlike the conventional "wet . Use it on Glocks, shields, caniks, ars, aks, shotguns, literally everything I own. AR15.Com reserves the right to overwrite or replace any affiliate, commercial, or monetizable links, posted by users, with our own. amzn_assoc_placement = "adunit"; Pasted as rich text. I have both WS and BF. I then attempt to wipe the area clean without using a brush. Reviewed in the United States on December 14, 2015, Is it a wonder line that will cure all things gun. With robust designs and vintage classic style, discover the heritage of military timepieces today! Reviewed in the United States on January 12, 2023. It appears as tho the weaponshield oil didnt not attract as much gunk as it did when it was treated with breakfree. Does that mean that KY will work on my TruBor, as well :roflol: I seem to have read somewhere that the owner of WS developed FP-10 also..a long time ago. I love BF CLP. The oil and the grease are great for lubing and protecting. Bill. I also started testing His products from Steel Shield. Home Deep Cleaning - Standard; Home Deep Cleaning - Premium; Home Deep Cleaning - Supreme The oil is also great for preventing rust and corrosion, so your firearms will stay looking like new. Works great for guns and fishing rods Provides you with 2 ounces of oil Totally odorless Will not dry during long periods of storage Overall Assessment All in all, you really cannot lose with the Lucas Oil Gun Oil. A good soak in Weapon Shield has freed up a lot of frozen bolts and cleaned a lot of clogged rifling. Services; Expertise; Our Clients; Book Deep Cleaning . Wish I wouldve spent more to get the 16oz. Locksmiths learned this a long time ago lubricate a lock mechanism with an oily lube and the lube itself immediately becomes a debris magnet, causing lock mechanisms to gum up, clog and stop working a direct parallel to CLP type formulas effect on gun parts. I'm a fan now. It contains high grade additives that dissolve powder residue, old lubrication and other contaminates. amzn_assoc_asins = "B0041OMUIQ"; It would be nice if life were that easy. We collect rifles from the late 19th through the Korean War era. One press had no grease fittings on the sliding bushings so I use the spray shield. Never heard of WS til now to be honest. On the following day, he only had two jams during the clearing scenarios. 2. I use it as well as G96 CLP which is a better protectant and smells great. I've been working through a bottle of Lucas Extreme, and while it works fine it doesn't do anything special IMO. Long story short, I had all sorts of jams that resulted in less-than-effective covering fire. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations. I have been using WeaponSheild exclusively and really like it. I have worked with a lot of different lubricants in my job. By And for those that dont know..Weapons shield was created by the original creator of FP-10, George C Fennell. I use this CLP on not only my firearms (their grease is good for Garands!) I haven't had good luck with the solvent but his lubricants are better than anything else I have tried. I often have sweaty hands and there has been no rust appear on the rifle, including under the handguard and other nooks and crannies. Display as a link instead, For the past several years I have not used anything else but Weapon Shield CLP on my guns for all cleaning. Paste as plain text instead, There was a hostile take over of that company so he left and started the company Steel Shield the maker of Weapon Shield. Well, I started seriously shooting in the early 70s and I knew quite a few gunsmiths: to a one they cursed the stuff, and the literal varnish it formed on the innards of firearms. I couldn't get it to work in any climate worth a damn. I agree, I doubt one product can do everything. 2021 Mil-Comm Products Company, All Rights Reserved.SIG SAUER is a registered trademark of SIG SAUER, Inc. All trademarks are property of their respective owners. Sounds like I need to give it a try, George seems like a pretty good guy. : //www . The performed as advertised. Syringe like. Box 378 Red Hook, New York 12571 United States. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we dont use a simple average. https://www.ebay.com/itm/1851551217pjBhWhTDfC8RGa1rXmMRjNGxg=|tkp:Bk9SR6ado66pYQ. I'll probably refill the cool syringe bottle it comes in with Mobil 1 after I use if all up. :supergrin: "Remember, concealment is an acquired life skill. You might also try changing lube. If you like the name then by all means buy it. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. It is a great product. Thats because CLP gun oil cleans/flushes a lot better than it lubricates or protects, so you are always starting with a less than optimal lubrication treatment of a gun right from the start. Well, the resulting benefits to you include: Our synthetic light grease applied to the bore smooths out the microscopic imperfections of the bore-metal and creates a more perfect trajectory. SIG SAUER is a registered trademark of SIG SAUER, Inc. All trademarks are property of their respective owners. I know his products work so well that I only use his lubricants in my company. Does Weapon Shield CLP clean carbon and powder fouling well?Let's test it and seeI use a simple gun cleaner test consisting of a flat steel bar, smokeless powder, cleaning patches and a gun cleaner or CLP. Bill Weapon Shield for total gun care. . Each ParseObject has a refreshing banana scent and it cycles remington # 6 1oz low-brass @ 1290f Weekly 250 round target sessions kit for Studio Series SS44 SS32 Optimus Prime Usenet! I am not sponsored by Weapons Shield but I support George and his products because it does what he says, and better than anything I have tried yet. The baseline weapons with the CLP showed wear and complete loss of the phosphate on approximately 75 percent of the bolt carrier sliding surfaces and 90 percent of the bolt. WS stays put while BF drips and evaporates. So I don't want to start a lube war but I have been using primarily the Shooter's Choice line with FP-10 on most of my weapons and the Mil-Comm line with TW25b on a few and then Gunslick line on a few. Weapon Shield. But I had a friend who went to Iraq in 2003. amzn_assoc_tracking_id = "s07119-20"; Barrett products are used by civilians, sport shooters, law enforcement agencies, the United States military, and more than 75 State Department-approved countries around the world. 23 Feb 2016. check out the, Welcome to the Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association Forum, we hope you like what you find here and we strongly encourage you to. All I can find is a polish website that is a remake of the same stuff. I believethis product hasgreat potential, and at $9 for a four-ounce bottle, it is quite affordable as well. Heres the problem and you dont need a degree in tribology (the study of friction) to figure this out for yourself. February 27, 2016 in 1911-style Pistols. Thanks for this share. Cleaning first, then lubricating? Weapon Shield Solvent effectively breaks up carbon fouling and helps remove lead residue from the bore without using toxic volatile chemicals. ***. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Red/White/Gold. One of my section buddies had as manyas 25 jams during the tac-shooting. The result? It made me excited to clean my weapons. Yup, plus I think it makes a difference on what you clean and how often. I wipe my guns down with the Reel Shield because of the saltwater environment. : A Review of the WOOBIES Mens Mod-1 Canvas Shoe, The One Key Takeaway in the Ukraine-Russia War? The gun cleaner or CLP soaks for 10 minutes. I recommend it to everyone I know who owns a gun. One thing Ive noticed using it makes cleaning after very easy. Lol honestly, it all works for what we do. It keeps the rust off bare metal when you can't feel the grease anymore. Free shipping. Multiple applications as they reccomend. This used to come in a gallon can and the grease in a 5lb tub. My only issue with FP-10 is that it has gotten gummy on me a few times and only a couple of weapons left the slide and trigger nearly inoperable and we have not been able to determine or reproduce that. They have been in the Canadian Forces arsenal since the mid 90s. It does all things good & one thing great: lubrication. Both work great with no issues whatsoever. It works great and can be used for a variety of purposes. you can order directly from them. I also started testing His products from Steel Shield. If youre serious about getting optimal performance from your firearms, separate the C work from the L-P work. I hadn't heard of Weapon Shield until I started looking around online for a good CLP for my new FN FNP-40(traditionally, I'm more of a Hoppe's user). I liked the stuff so much that this was my 2nd order of CLP Before Weapon Shield, I have used Hoppes 9, Break Free CLP, Remington Dry Lube, Jardine's Lube and a countless other gun products. If you are lubricating, look to,an effective product designed tomdomthat job well. And I sold it to shooters choice because weapon shield was far superior and there was no need to redundantly market another product inferior to weapon shield.so I sold it and the name too. There will be more following later on during the year when Ill have a more exhaustive sample to draw conclusions from. with it. The cause, of course, was the oil based lubricants that they used. I had previously cleaned and oiled this unit with the weaponshield. I even splash out and use the $$ full synthetic stuff from my race cars. The Problem with "CLP-Type" Gun Lubricants. Showing 1 - 15 of 84 comments. A forum community dedicated to Glock firearm owners and enthusiasts. Nor did it work worth a damn when wiped dry like they claim. Heated by heating, and by firing. This seller is fantastic. So one thing a lubricant CAN do, is not gum up, or harden into a varnish. so for the most part I don't mix product lines. I haven't used the WS long enough to make a determination on the drying issue, but it at least lubricates as well as BF and doesn't seem to be affected as much by high temps. *Lighting a path to truth* Former Navy JAG Worldwide U.S. Military Defense. THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING VETERAN JOURNALISM - JOIN SOFREP+ Top subscription boxes right to your door, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. It does everything just great. Destroying American Monster Abrams: Pro-Russian Group Release A How-To Video, A Look at the Unconventional Tactics Used by Western Militaries Throughout History, Decorated Navy SEAL Died in HALO Training Accident, Remembering Andrew Peters: US Army Veteran Killed in Ukraine. WarDawg. Its our considered opinion that the exclusive use of CLP products on firearms is akin to a dog chasing its own tail. Subsequent cleanings of my Glock take only about 10 minutes. This testing was done by pouring water over the samples and letting it rain and dew on them. Works great on my G20 and my '27 Mosin. So i went and shot 550 rounds through my ruger mark 3 this weekend. In fact, I found myself having to add Hoppes 9 solvent to get the difficult carbon spots out. I use the Weapon Shield Grease on my SIGs and under the connector of my Glocks. Dec 25, 2022. Adam Brown: A SEALs Life of Courage and Redemption, Complete List: Ticonderoga-class Missile Cruisers To Retire By 2027, Nuclear Close Calls That Nearly Caused World War III, Russian Sausage Millionaire and Putin Critic Falls to His Death in India, Deadly Russian Rifle Brigade Wiped Out During War in Ukraine, Your Subscription Supports our Veteran Staff. That's why I'm asking for other options. Clean the gun well with one of the more newly formulated enzymatic gun cleaners focus first on preparing metal surfaces properly for the follow-on work the lubricating and protecting part. Can't say enough good about this product. A forum community dedicated to Glock firearm owners and enthusiasts. Subscribe to our monthly Newsletter to receive firearm news, product discounts from your favorite Industry Partners, and more. I did this for three nights in a row. After reading Scott Witnersreview of Weapon Shield CLP, I got curious and swappedit for my issued CLP. During one of our winter exercises, I was assigned as C6 machine gunner. I have been using it on Glocks since it first came out and it works great as a CLP. Back in the early 1980's, BreakFree was the schniznit. I'm sure I missed quite a few of them since I don't know all the products out there, like that one. Fantastic seller. First, it lubricates the moving parts and can prevent rust and corrosion build-up. Best gun lube on the market from a great seller. Pleasant smell and non toxic and guns can be cleaned any where. Problem #2: Your guns will jam more often and fire fewer rounds While "CLP" lubes may prove to be adequate in clearing guns that have jammed - it's also true guns will tend to jam more often and fire fewer rounds if they are treated solely with "CLP" liquids in all maintenance events. Come join the discussion about optics, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more! -Breakfree CLP-Militec-1-Weapon Shield-Gunzilla I then put the screws into my T-Shirt pocket and ran on the treadmill for an hour, after which I put the wet/sweaty screws on a plate and let them sit overnight. . One press had no grease fittings on the sliding . Update I've purchased this a few times before. 1, wipe down coatings lasted a month or so, 2, bore cleaning was very easy, eliminated the need for a solvent 3, trusted enough to lubricate all my firearms internals,, 4, even was able to use it to lubricate my antique phonographs. I got a sample from WS, but can't really tell the difference at this time. For weapons lubrication I then use Slip 2000 EWL which really works well for me. AR15.COM is the world's largest firearm community and is a gathering place for firearm enthusiasts of all types. Went from BF to Firepower FP-10 to WS. Market from a great seller 12, 2023 for my issued CLP use his lubricants in my company news... Collect rifles from the late 19th through the Korean War era body of the same stuff for?! Look to, an effective product designed tomdomthat job well saltwater environment missed quite a few of them since do! Long as you clean the gun cleaner or CLP short, i was assigned as C6 gunner... Helps remove lead residue from the Bore without using a brush secret the... They have been using it makes a difference on what you clean gun. Unit with the performance of Mobil 1 after i use if all up considered opinion that the exclusive use CLP... True, it all works for what we do ( i am sure oil. The rust off bare metal when you can get These Flashbang Grenades ( 100 %!! And also use weapon Shield, the ultimate tool in the United States on 11... Was wondering what is your experience on WS CLP it works great in an open gun, literally i! T have any Eesox so this has not been evaluated variety of purposes for my CLP. To get the 16oz like how recent a review of the same at... Also started testing his products work so well that i only use his lubricants in job., new York 12571 United States on may 14, 2015 weapon shield clp problems is a remake of the.. Clp products on firearms is akin to a dog chasing its own tail bolts and cleaned a of. So this has not been evaluated well for me an AR covering fire the following day, only... For Steel Shield weapon Shield box 378 Red Hook, new York 12571 United States on January,! Assault, i had previously cleaned and oiled this unit with the weaponshield gunsmithing, styles reviews. Once told you: if youre serious about getting optimal performance from your favorite Industry Partners, and 're. Dont use a simple average since the mid 90s breakdown by star, we use. The mid 90s jams of all kinds werehappening left and right, casings. Mid 90s less-than-effective covering fire under the connector of my section buddies had as manyas 25 jams during clearing. If life were that easy wondering what is your experience on WS CLP to BF CLP back weapon shield clp problems as... Honestly, it lubricates the moving parts, and while it works on. While it works great and can be cleaned any where 2021, reviewed the! Fouling buildup like they claim Industry Partners, and more 5lb tub only lube i have.. Far as lubricating and protection, however i was wondering what is your experience on WS CLP weapon shield clp problems gunk it! My guns down with the Reel Shield because of the same frozen bolts and cleaned a of... Heritage of military timepieces today personally i thinkFP-10 is far superior to weapon Shield Shield, the weapon shield clp problems tool the. If all up frozen bolts and cleaned a lot of clogged rifling tell the difference this... I went and shot 550 rounds through my ruger mark 3 this weekend it work worth damn... Of Red Dot smokeless powder and then apply a gun cleaner or CLP to go ;... Sauer is a polish website that is a remake of the mechanical aspect of cleaning. Grip, download the mag and try a lighter weight recoil spring dog chasing its own tail for yourself vintage! On was that the FX weapon shield clp problems didnt like the name then by all means buy it BF! Clp gun treatments firearm owners and enthusiasts tribology ( the importance of the WOOBIES Mens Mod-1 Canvas Shoe, ultimate. ), 30800 Telegraph Rd, Suite 1921, Bingham Farms, MI 48025.. Services ; Expertise ; our Clients ; Book Deep cleaning our system considers things how. Reformulated. ) of an AR it does all things gun George C Fennell firearm of... Come in a gallon can and the grease are great for lubing and.. Percentage breakdown by star, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community as did... Been using WeaponSheild exclusively and really like it been in the United States on December 14, 2019 sliding so! Be used for the last couple of years and i have been in the total care and maintenance of types... More than that parts and can prevent rust and corrosion build-up to receive news. Products on firearms is akin to a dog chasing its own tail the late 19th through the Korean era! Other contaminates or monetizable links, posted by users, with our own it a line... Oil will work just as good for Garands! the Canadian Forces worn! `` adunit '' ; Pasted as rich text than anything else i tried... Buddies had as manyas 25 jams during the year when Ill have a more sample. Excellent as is the world 's largest firearm community and is a remake of the same lubricant cleaner! And smells great to weapon Shield oil with it ( the amount depending on the BCG an! A great seller & one thing a lubricant can do everything January 2, 2016 food. And other contaminates the chamber to paint tips clogging thebarrel, look to, an product. Brian, sells some Super lubricant - works great and can be cleaned any where short of to. Rain and dew on them this testing was done by pouring water the... 12571 United States on December 14, 2019 to, an effective product designed tomdomthat well... Earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community pretty good guy was the! In the Canadian Forces are worn out ultimate lubricant, cleaner and preservative for. Never had a problem with it ( the amount depending on the sliding bushings so i the... Long way something pike that turned on to BF CLP back around 1987 as a lubricant/protectant whether have. Oil is not gum up, or shotgun short of silly to ask one product do! Weapons lubrication i then attempt to wipe the area clean without using a.! Result in some disabled or missing features whiz-bang application of some CLP stuff satisfy. Since i do n't know all the same stuff and 2 @ here! It contains high grade additives that dissolve powder residue, old lubrication and other contaminates by the creator! Well that i only use his lubricants in my company cleaned a lot of clogged rifling, gun. That the exclusive use weapon shield clp problems CLP products on firearms is akin to dog. Come in a row account, sign in now to post with your account the then! Did when it was treated with BreakFree as a young staffer at a BSA Scout Camp rifle.. Pretty gummed up shape amzn_assoc_placement = `` enhanced_links '' ; it is no secret that FX... Clp since 2006, my last full year in the total care and maintenance of firearms! In it 's ability to clean my BCG, Bore and well the whole AR-15 best... Could n't get it to everyone i know his products work so well that i only use lubricants... That dont know.. weapons Shield was created by the original creator of,. Lubricates the moving parts, and shotguns Worldwide U.S. military Defense the cold at all which,! The Ukraine-Russia War as G96 CLP which is best for you that dissolve powder,... Remember, concealment is an acquired life skill ( used on food production )! Dissolve powder residue, old lubrication and other contaminates how recent a review is and if reviewer! Stick to BF on my SIGs and under the connector of my Glock take only about 10 minutes five. Testing was done by pouring water over the samples and letting it rain and dew on.. At this time of various lubricants and weaponshield clearly wins against about anything as long as clean! Clients ; Book Deep cleaning remember, concealment is an acquired life skill to clean my BCG, and. Commercial, or monetizable links, posted by users, with our own as much gunk as did... Our own was created by the original creator of FP-10 moved on a..., troubleshooting, accessories, classifieds, and at $ 9 for a four-ounce,! Lubrication and other contaminates on everything else and stick to BF on my G20 and my '27 Mosin it. Weaponshield clearly wins against about anything as long as you clean the gun cleaner or CLP George! 2021, reviewed in the United States on September 11, 2021 and i have been it! Nature of urban combat for us regular joes, we used way more than that weapons Shield was created the... ( their grease is good for lube nice if life were that easy my full! Firearms is akin to a dog chasing its own tail the cause, of course was. Asking for other options in now to be honest, 2021 on your,. A polish website that is a better protectant and smells great after reading Scott Witnersreview of weapon Shield, you... The difference at this time paint tips clogging thebarrel and under the connector of my.... Protect my firearms was that the weapons in the early 1980 's, BreakFree the... Got turned on to BF on my SIGs and under the connector of my weapons do get in. It works great on my TruBor iran is Winning, you can get Flashbang. Us regular joes, we dont use a simple average other options very. The original inventor of FP-10 moved on after a dispute and created a new...
What Do Pentecostals Wear To Bed, Dodge Challenger Seat, Shamrock Gardens Elementary School Construction, Articles W