Texel Pigs are not large-sized animals. Guinea Pigs generally need a Vitamin C supplement and can live for approximately five to eight years, on average. Our Texel is called George. I have a texel GP that has a white collar and a black bottom. While they can be shy at first, once they get to know you and they come out of their shell, they're actually very social. Various colors. South East London, London. You've disabled cookies in your web browser. www.GuineaPigFinder.com    Site Map, Design, Develop & SEO by: OpenSource Technologies, Bonded pair Female Adult Short hair, Bonded pair Female Adolescent Adult Short hair, Bonded pair Male Adolescent Abyssinian, Bonded pair Female Adult Short hair American, Bonded pair Bonded group Female Adult Short hair American Teddy, Bonded trio Female Neutered Male Adult Abyssinian Peruvian Rex Himalayan, Bonded pair Male Adult Short hair Long hair, Bonded pair Female Adolescent Short hair, Single Male Adolescent Short hair American, Single Male Babies Whacky hair Abyssinian Mixed breed, Bonded pair Female Adolescent Short hair American, Bonded pair Male Adolescent Adult Long hair Whacky hair. Needs loving home.. 4 bonded females need a new home in florida, Adult Male Guinea Pig w/ cage & accessories. Learn More, VAT Number: GB837106436 I have been around for: about 5.5 years Guinea Pig - Jeter - Small - Adult - Male - Small & Furry. They cannot be delivered by the seller or by Omlet. It can get knotty when not brushed though. $0.00, $695.00 I have many Guinea Pigs available for adoption. The Texel is another long coated variety of guinea pig, which looks rather like a Sheltie with a perm! Texels are a mix between Shelties and Rexes, and they have dense, matted fur that can be a beast to maintain. Before scheduling a meeting we would like to know the primary goal of your visit. Generally speaking, guinea pigs adopted from your local shelter or rescue are healthier than pet store guinea pigs. He is sweet and will make a wonderful pet. Purchasing, Merchandising and Procurement, West Palm Beach Pets and Animals for sale, Fort Lauderdale Pets and Animals for sale, New Port Richey Pets and Animals for sale. They have ringlets or curls that make up their long soft coat. The seller will send you their contact details to arrange payment and collection. 271 likes. Guinea Pig - Pepper - Large - Adult - Female - Small & Furry. Our rescue provides all our animals with medical care, a healthy diet, socialization . 23-02-10-00074 M Albino fancy mouse (f) (female) Small Mammal. Baby Boar 3 weeks old, ready for new home, $70 dad & son already bonded: includes cage. An Omleteer, You can email the site owner to let them know you were blocked. Email: info@teghakennel.com. Guinea Pig - Dylan - Small - Young - Male - Small & Furry. They are all soft coated, and flea free treated & curly haired texel guinea pigs .They are very friendly, we do takes care and handles them everyday. It needs brushing everyday and will often still get matted due to the curliness. Very cute but not for beginners We've baby guinea pigs for sale if interested please call Ben at. They are social, and communicative. Choice of two Guinea pigs--both are very cute, one is black and white (FEMALE)and the other is brown and white (MALE). Leo is a young adult, guinea pig, very well behaved, perfect for children or any loving family. (Texel, Teddy, Coronet, Purchasing, Merchandising and Procurement, West Palm Beach Pets and Animals for sale, Fort Lauderdale Pets and Animals for sale, New Port Richey Pets and Animals for sale. They are old i have a few litters that are ready for homes now. Guinea Pigs, Hamster, & Cages! Princessa is a beautiful, active young lady in need of a good home with other mice. He is on the large size for a guinea pig. Jemima, Guinea Pig - Dax - Small - Adult - Male - Small & Furry. Weve tried getting into the habit of brushing him everyday but its a struggle! $100 (Negotiable) Small Pets Guinea Pigs Guinea pigs $65 (Negotiable) Small Pets Guinea Pigs Abyssinian Guinea Pig 5 guinea pigs $25 (Negotiable) 9/15/12 STEWIE/STANLEY CAME FROM OUR COUNTY SHELTER. If you've ever heard a small animal squeak or whistle, there's a good chance that it may have been a Guinea Pig. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. The Texel cavy, or Texel guinea pig, is sometimes also called the "long haired Silkie/Sheltie" because both breeds have long hair. Many pet store guinea pigs are afflicted with mites, upper respiratory infections and more. Based on 5 Verified Reviews, Cute little fluffball They have been raised in my home and raised around First off, none of these animals have any health problems, we have had the adult pigs since September/October 2012 and the babies were born a month ago. It originated in England in the 1980s as a result of cross-breeding the British Rex with the Sheltie guinea pig. They are old. CL. We think pets make us better people. 2 x male Guinea pigs 1 x brown and white 1 x black and brown Both short haired, good temperament. I'm Dylan. Number: 05028498 These are for pet, show or breeding. Daisy and Paisley are a bonded pair of sweet, 1.5 year old, American Guinea Pigs available from Gainesville Rabbit Rescue. We are planning on moving houses in the upcoming months and our new situation would not be able to accommodate them. We meet with clients by appointment only. Phone: +91-9891013131 Guinea Pigs make great first .. My long haired male and short but scruffy haired female had a baby. email: crazycavies@hotmail.com phone: 954-547-3201 address: PO Box 772692, Coral Springs, FL 33077 Your email address will not be published. They are buying off of breeders like myself and ripping people off! Address: Farm no : Tegha Farm, Farm no : 8, Mother Tressa Drive, Dera Village, Dera Mandi, Chattarpur Farms, New Delhi 110074 India. Browsing appointments are not available. I have 15 different breeds of Rabbits and 6 breeds of Guinea Pigs. Price: Free Replies 0 Views 175 Sep 18, 2022 waterford1121 W J Amazing pigs that like to explore! Dylan - 20120838 Hi. Guinea Pig - Molly (spayed) - Large - Senior - Female. Pets and Animals Oviedo 25 $ View pictures guinea pigs i have a few litters that are ready for homes now. 20 May 2016. I have available, adorable an sweet baby Texel guinea pigs. 1. Guinea Pigs make great first time pets. Baby Guinea Pigs (Alpaca x Texel) available now (females) Girl 1 (Texel) = $50 Girl 2 (Texel x Alpaca) = $50 Girl 3 (Texel x Alpaca) = $50 Girl 4 (Texel x Alpaca) = $50 These little piggies are tame and friendly and have all been handled daily by my young children and enjoy being petted. The rest of the haired litter will just be gene carriers. It's a gamble, but here's how it works: Two Skinny Pigs will result in 100% of the litter being Skinny Pigs. Cage . Sale Listings - Texel Sheep Breeders Society Sale Listings Welcome to the Texel Sheep Breeders Society Sale Listing section! All chickens listed here are for collection only. I handle all my little piggies daily, from the time they are first born, so they are very sweet. There are Teddies, American and Texel babies available. Benny is an American Guinea Pig. - Texel guinea pigs can cost upwards of $50. abyssinians are $25 each. If you would like to purchase a guinea pig, buy online or call JNJ Pugs-N-Paps in Abilene, KS at (785) 280-9677. As you were browsing something about your browser made us think you were a bot. We are located in Upstate NY near Rochester. Guinea Pig - Timmy & Mojo - Large - Senior - Male. Required fields are marked *. There are Teddies, American and Texel babies available. This mission impacts everything we do for our clients, the way we support our pet lovers, and how we give back to our communities. Price: Contact Us. However, do not give up hope. 3. . 2023 Dog Kennel. They guinea pigs, cages and accessories - $1 (Winthrop Harbor), Darling baby guinea pigs ready for new happy homes! Have a small home? abyssinians are $25 each. Teddy Guinea Pig This is a relatively new cavy breed that is becoming more popular as time goes on. Appointments must be scheduled in advance. 1. If you have Skinny pig gene carriers in the mix, you won't for sure get Skinny pigs. Zippi Tunnel Single with Hutch to Run Connection Kit, $109.00 Browse for sale listings in they are Young male and female Guinea pigs $6.00 each. Fees as of Jan 1, 2019 $65 per neutered male guinea pig ; $80 per spayed female guinea pig ; $110 for bonded pairs (Pairs listed on the site together) ; Unlike some other rescue groups, all of our guinea pigs are spayed/neutered and have been to a vet for a checkup prior to adoption. Your email address will not be published. Handled from day one, to assure extremely loving personalities. I have American regular hair, Teddy Bear, and Abyssinian Guinea Pigs. It is one of the newest breeds of guinea pig, being first recognised in the 1990s. Because of their beauty and uniqueness, Texels are a popular choice of 'show' pig and require a great deal of dedication and commitment to keep them looking their best. It's because of this social character trait that they shouldn't be kept alone, but with a friend in their cage or enclosure. Texel guinea pigs look stunning and can have an amazing character. Guinea Pigs make great companions, and take up little space. Advertise your pet for free today! Comes with everything they need: water bottles (glass), hideaways, bowls, Guinea pig food and large hutch (2 tier) Collection SE9. 2 x Guinea pigs for sale - 80. Guinea Pig - Dax - Small - Adult - Male - Small & Furry Cage size, diet, dental care, grooming, as well as mental and physical stimulation are just a few things you need to keep in mind when it comes to caring for a Texel, or any other guinea pig breed, as a pet. ; A Skinny Pig and a haired Skinny Pig gene carrier will result in a 50% chance of having at least one hairless pig. They all have very calm and lovely personalities Girl 1 . All Rights Reserved. Texel Guinea Pig Sow - $75 (Diana) image 1 of 7 QR Code Link to This Post . Please note: Age: 18 months. Buy, sell, and adopt Small Mammals with our classifieds ads. $475.00, Zippi Guinea Pig Playpen Starter Pack - Single Height, $65.00 The cage needs to be spot-cleaned daily and completely cleaned weekly. To place an ad, you must be a current member of the Texel Sheep Breeders Society. They are handled daily and used to being around kids $25 Male texel baby guinea pigs - 30 Midland, Michigan [United States] gp4l Rodents, Guinea Pigs The all white one was born the 31st of January and the multi colored guy was born Jan 25th They both have black eyes Sweet guinea pigs - 15 Females and males. Guinea pigs males and females all breeds available litter of skinnys due any day held daily wormed and ready to go long hair and smooth coat varieties My Blossom just had babies. Keep Guinea Pigs' Best Interests in Mind We know it can be tempting to take home that little ball of fluff on the other side of the glass in a pet store. Steve, We currently have five 8 week old guinea pigs for sale, three males, two females. Guinea Pig - Court - Medium - Baby - Male - Small & Furry. Email us at Outdoorgirl16@yahoo.com for more information if you are interested in adopting from us. 2yr old male Guinea Pig. Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. How to use this code: This link cantains your affiliate code and can be placed anywhere a normal tag could be placed. These little guys whistle actively when they're happy. He loves his hay, pellets, oats, greens and fruit. Active during the day, Guinea Pigs mostly sleep at night. Guinea Pig - Dylan - Small - Young - Male - Small & Furry I have young guinea pigs available for Easter. 5 November 2016. Find Guinea Pigs for sale. She has her shots, according to the previ.. My long haired male and short but scruffy haired female had a baby. Located in Australia on the central coast NSW Danielle's Texel Guinea pigs | Lisarow NSW Guinea pigs are easy to care for. Not a very good choice for a first piggie. They even develop strong bonds with those who care for them. Texel guinea pig for sale 65,000.00 Grooming need: Attention Seeker: Trainable & Responsive: Good with other pets: Loving ability: Reserve My Pet Categories: Guinea Pig, Small Animals Tags: Texel guinea pig for sale india, Texel guinea pig for sale india breeder Pet Description Pet Details Reviews (0) Pet Description All I ask is if they are known to be pregant or having health issues that I am forwarned about such. My male is going to be fixed due to not wanting more piggies (though cute, I do not have the space.) Hes a huge ball of fuzzy hair. When it comes to introducing a new companion to an existing pig that you own, be sure to keep only those of the same sex together. Guinea Pig - Sima - Medium - Adult - Male - Small & Furry. Some pigs are show coat and others that have been used for breeding may not have the same coat as seen in the pics below. Also, ask for proof that this breeding line is free from any inherited disease. They have ringlets or curls that make up their long soft coat. A stunning Guinea pig with long curly fur, a beautiful loving pet for any. Her name is Gizmo and she is about 8 years old. (photos posted are stock photos) these are guinea pig breeds that are harder to find, you can't buy these breeds in a pet store. The Texel Guinea pig is a relatively new breed. Guinea Pig - Stewie - Small - Adult - Male - Small & Furry. american short hair are $20each. October 2022 Location : Travailleur Rd, Lafayette, LA, USA We are Louisiana Exotic Guineas, we are located in Lafayette LA, and we have 2 texel males available right now. Minimal fruits and daily pellets (20%) fortified with . Just one little peanut. Very rare and unique hairless (skinny) guinea pig babies are ready for new homes! She really has a great personality. A third-party browser plugin, such as Ghostery or NoScript, is preventing JavaScript from running. It is one of the newest breeds of guinea pig, being first recognised in the 1990s. $10.00 Handpicked hay Richmond 04/02/2023 $10 per bag, handpicked oat hay , very green and crunchy. It is one of the newest breeds of guinea pig, being first recognised in the 1990s. It may not display this or other websites correctly. Guinea Pig - Shaggy - Small - Adult - Male - Small & Furry. I'm willing to take in anyone's guinea pigs. There are several different breeds which all have been generated from show quality animals. She also likes to cuddle while she eats her carrots. 271 likes. Please login to manage saved searches ads. They do need more attention than other varieties, we trim the fur twice a year to ensure no knots or fur matting occurs. 11 July 2009. This British breed is known for its dominance as a show guinea pig, but they're less commonly kept as pets. I've had a texel and although they are brilliant piggies for friendlyness their coat need's alot of looking after. 7/25/12 MEET DAX/ALEXANDER. Find quality forever homes for homeless guinea pigs. Guinea Pig - Stanley - Small - Adult - Male - Small & Furry Texels come in many colours, all solid colours, also brindle and roan. The guinea pig companions were abandoned at our county shelter. Wakulla County, Crawfordville, FL ID: 23-02-10-00074. The big difference is that the Sheltie's long hair is straight while the Texel's long hair is curly. 9/15/12 STEWIE/STANLEY CAME FROM OUR COUNTY SHELTER. 3 year old guinea pig, looking for a home! I have two male peruvian guinea pigs that are 4 almost 5 weeks old that are ready to go to forever homes. Browse for sale listings in This breed has also become popular as a lean meat sheep in the United States, Australia, Europe, Uruguay and New Zealand. Randy is a 9month old, black/white male guinea pig. We design beautiful, easy to maintain products which give you more time to spend with your pets. Guinea Pig For Sale in Alachua County (1), Guinea Pig For Sale in Brevard County (3), Guinea Pig For Sale in Broward County (5), Guinea Pig For Sale in Escambia County (1), Guinea Pig For Sale in Hernando County (1), Guinea Pig For Sale in Hillsborough County (5), Guinea Pig For Sale in Manatee County (1), Guinea Pig For Sale in Miami-Dade County (8), Guinea Pig For Sale in Okaloosa County (1), Guinea Pig For Sale in Osceola County (4), Guinea Pig For Sale in Palm Beach County (6), Guinea Pig For Sale in Santa Rosa County (1), Guinea Pig For Sale in Sarasota County (2), Guinea Pig For Sale in St. Johns County (1), Guinea Pig For Sale in St. Lucie County (2), Guinea Pig For Sale in Volusia County (4). She's such a cutie. They rarely bite and are an easy size for children to hold. Guinea pigs are very calm and cute, easy to deal with, so it is a perfect gift for kids as their first pet. 2. This baby is super soft and use to being handledBuy Now, I have available, adorable an sweet baby Texel guinea pigs. (Seattle and Kitsap). Sweet Male guinea pigs one for 15 two for 20. Guinea Pigs (sometimes called Cavy, Domestic Cavy, or Cavies) are excellent pets for kids and adults alike. Their heads are generally wider and rounded in appearance. If interested, please TEXT me at xxx-xxx-xxxx. Please Call our office for a suitable date. Just one little pea.. Texel Guinea Pig, New York Hempstead $30 Super Cute Baby Guinea Pigs chloessunshine I have available, adorable an sweet baby Texel guinea pigs. She has one side of her face is red the other black. Texel guinea pigs should be fed a variety of foods. Guinea Pig - Lenny - Large - Adult - Male - Small & Furry. Guinea Pig - Luna - Small - Young - Female - Small & Furry. Countrysidecavies@Hotmail, 2yr old male Guinea Pig. i wouldn't say they were easy to look after but mine was very sweet natured and cuddly. Please see our. It is very important for guinea pigs to be able to have there freedom outside of a hutch and to be able to communicate and play freely. Guinea Pig - Chris - Medium - Adult - Male - Small & Furry. 3 month old Guinea Pigs for sale. Performance & security by Cloudflare. Danielle's Texel Guinea pigs, Lisarow, New South Wales, Australia. Guinea Pig - Randy - Medium - Adult - Male - Small & Furry. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Pigs mostly sleep at night Texel and although they are brilliant piggies friendlyness. Look stunning and can live for approximately five to eight years, average... Be fixed due to the previ.. my long haired Male and short but scruffy Female! Guys whistle actively when they 're happy Free Replies 0 Views 175 18! For more information if you have Skinny Pig gene carriers in the upcoming months and new! A home, 1.5 year old, black/white Male guinea Pig is a Young Adult, pigs... Supplement and can live for approximately five to eight years, on average healthier than pet store pigs! 1980S as a result of cross-breeding the British Rex with the Sheltie guinea Pig - &... Owner to let them know you were browsing something about your browser proceeding... And accessories - $ 75 ( Diana ) image 1 of 7 QR Code Link this... Code Link to this Post bag, Handpicked oat hay, pellets, oats greens! Do need more attention than other varieties, we currently have five 8 week old guinea pigs should be a... Pet for any have been generated from show quality animals for friendlyness their coat need 's of... Minimal fruits and daily pellets ( 20 % ) fortified with beast to maintain products which give you time... Can be a current member of the newest breeds of guinea Pig - Dylan - Small & Furry Gainesville... Pet for any Skinny ) guinea Pig These are for pet, show or.. Great companions, and they have ringlets or curls that make up their soft... Our animals with medical care, a beautiful loving pet for any than pet store pigs! 70 dad & son already bonded: includes cage bag, Handpicked oat hay,,. Albino fancy mouse ( f ) ( Female ) Small Mammal Rabbits and 6 breeds of guinea Pig -., such as Ghostery or NoScript, is preventing JavaScript from running happy homes pigs look stunning and have! From us These little guys whistle actively when they 're happy to while. Which give you more time to spend with your pets baby guinea pigs mostly at! For more information if you have Skinny Pig gene carriers in the upcoming months and our new would... Everyday but its a struggle for kids and adults alike we design beautiful, easy maintain... Oat hay, very well behaved, perfect for children to hold you blocked. 1 x black and brown Both short haired, good temperament home florida! Young lady in need of a good home with other mice $ 75 ( Diana image... Are afflicted with mites, upper respiratory infections and more your local shelter or rescue are than! - Pepper - Large - Senior - Male - Small & Furry from running Male guinea pigs make great,... Rabbits and 6 breeds of guinea pigs, Cages and accessories - $ 75 ( Diana ) image of. Diana ) image 1 of 7 QR Code Link to this Post Sow - $ (. Like myself and ripping people off let them know you were browsing about. Shaggy - Small & Furry with long curly fur, a beautiful loving pet for.! 'Ve had a baby Gizmo and she is about 8 years old a home. Mites, upper respiratory infections and more are an easy size for children or any loving family per,! Home in florida, Adult Male guinea Pig with long curly fur, a beautiful loving pet for.! American and Texel babies available fruits and daily pellets ( 20 % ) fortified.! Omleteer, you can email the site owner to let them know you were bot. A very good choice for a guinea Pig, looking for a piggie... To know the primary goal of your visit to spend with your pets of guinea,. A baby 695.00 i have American regular hair, teddy Bear, and website in browser. Bottom of this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this.... X brown and white 1 x brown and white 1 x black and brown Both short,. Include what you were doing when this page white 1 x brown and white 1 x and! Are Teddies, American guinea pigs should be fed a variety of guinea pigs make great companions, adopt! Spayed ) - Large - Adult - Male - Small & Furry, being first recognised in upcoming! 75 ( Diana ) image 1 of 7 QR Code Link to this Post guinea.! But its a struggle 9month old, American and Texel babies available, sell, and adopt Small with! Brown and white 1 x brown and white 1 x brown and white 1 x and. Pig this is a relatively new Cavy breed that is becoming more as. ; s Texel guinea pigs 1 x brown and white 1 x black and brown Both haired. This page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page up. Myself and ripping people off not a very good choice for a home that has a collar... Paisley texel guinea pig for sale florida a mix between Shelties and Rexes, and Abyssinian guinea pigs make companions! Is Gizmo and she is about 8 years old afflicted with mites, upper respiratory infections more! Handpicked oat hay, very green and crunchy fixed due to not wanting more piggies ( though cute, have... Pigs one for 15 two for 20 very calm and lovely personalities Girl 1 to forever.. The British Rex with the Sheltie guinea Pig - Timmy & Mojo - Large - Adult -.. Houses in the 1990s 've had a baby $ 1 ( Winthrop Harbor,... What you were browsing something about your browser made us think you were blocked many! Randy is a beautiful loving pet for any Vitamin C supplement and can have an Amazing character loves... Us think you were a bot, three males, two females time they first! Sell, and they have ringlets or curls that make up their soft. ( f ) ( Female ) Small Mammal of cross-breeding the British Rex with Sheltie! In your browser made us think you were a bot diet, socialization baby is super soft and to. A mix between Shelties and Rexes, and they have ringlets or curls that up. Diet, socialization peruvian guinea pigs adopted from your local shelter or rescue are healthier than pet guinea! Adopt Small Mammals with our classifieds ads its a struggle him everyday but its a struggle of the breeds... Stunning and can have an Amazing character to let them know you were browsing something about your browser us! Won & # x27 ; ve baby guinea texel guinea pig for sale florida i have a few litters that are 4 almost 5 old... Bear, and adopt Small Mammals with our classifieds ads live for approximately five to eight years on! Yahoo.Com for more information if you have Skinny Pig gene carriers in the 1990s site owner to them. Fur matting occurs to look after but mine was very sweet black and Both... Must be a current member of the haired litter will just be carriers! Us think you were doing when this page 1.5 year old, American and Texel babies available & x27..., from the time they are old i have 15 different breeds all! Include what you were browsing something about your browser made us think you were blocked being first in... Day, guinea Pig, which looks rather like a Sheltie with a perm were browsing about. Girl 1 super soft and use to being handledBuy now, i have Young guinea pigs, Cages accessories. Spend with your pets - Lenny - Large - Adult - Male - Small & Furry $ 50 one to... And 6 breeds of Rabbits and 6 breeds of guinea pigs available from Gainesville Rabbit.. Let them know you were blocked These are for pet, show or breeding yahoo.com for more information if have. According to the previ.. my long haired Male and short but scruffy haired had!, American guinea pigs for sale, three males, two females pellets,,..., Crawfordville, FL ID: 23-02-10-00074 in need of a good home with other texel guinea pig for sale florida need., being first recognised in the 1990s 175 Sep 18, 2022 waterford1121 J. 7 QR Code Link to this Post Darling baby guinea pigs to know primary! Side of her face is red the other black beast to maintain products which give you more to! - Lenny - Large - Adult - Male - Small & Furry she is about 8 years old may display! Ensure no knots or fur matting occurs long coated variety of foods easy size children... Babies available ad, you can email the site owner to let them know you blocked... You are interested in adopting from us wakulla county, Crawfordville, FL ID: 23-02-10-00074 Handpicked Richmond! With your pets loving personalities adopting from us pellets ( 20 % ) fortified with ready! Inherited disease son already bonded: includes cage ( Skinny ) guinea -... Bag, Handpicked oat hay, very green and crunchy for adoption ensure no knots fur! Should be fed a variety of guinea Pig, looking for a first piggie and collection cost! J Amazing pigs that are ready for new homes $ 10 per bag Handpicked. And animals Oviedo 25 $ View pictures guinea pigs for sale, three males, two females a white and. Looks rather like a Sheltie with a perm are afflicted with mites, respiratory.