Anakin Skywalker realizes he doesn't need to choose anymore. He also had many abandoned keeps, castles and holdfasts rebuilt and given to new lords. He takes the glass and takes a sip, feeling refreshed by the cool, crisp water. Anderson is amazed as he watches General Carter press a button on the device. To cherish his son, to instruct him, to teach him how to submit to an alpha as his biology wired him to? stargate sg 1 producers; field survey party members and functions; why do woodlice prefer damp and . Exploring terrain before the simulation is initiated, his professionalism unaffected by the tension that still lingers beneath armor. Pure and simple. CB 16 Through Jaqen and the Faceless Men, with his contacts in Braavos, Adryan was able to establish a trading post in Braavos that was proving to be very profitable. It seems that he hadn't considered that Ivan, as his second hand, would bring his own opinion into the treatment of Alina (idk if that felt super clear). ._3bX7W3J0lU78fp7cayvNxx{max-width:208px;text-align:center} #1. SW-wise, I have fondness for Morning Star series, but I really can't recommend too much since I don't really read that type of fics. As faithful and reliable as any well-bodied teammate, pain serves as both a companion and a reminder that they are neither invincible nor immortal. Imperial High Prince Skywalker has taken himself a bodyguard. That was a divine purpose given to him by the gods. Qui-gon-jinn gave Obi-wan Kenobi, a failed jedi and now librarian. Now, if only the bread-and-butterfly stopped plunging into its death in his teacup in the mornings, that would be really great! Then she found herself in the Circle of Kassel in Anderfels. With no army, no support outside of those men who saw an angry god and decided not to help their liege Lord, and said god is now her terrifying guest. It's what got me int fanfiction to begin with, and realizing it won't be continued was one of my saddest experiences with reading. and our favorite undead is practically bored and started getting a bit homesick (for some reason). Instead of the Mannis the Self Insert wakes up with hunger knotting his belly. Wealth and easy access to anything, so long as he didn't need a parent present to help, especially emotionally. Taking Jon with him, the two journey to Pentos, where their paths cross with a young Daenerys Targaryen. All of them should be either over 100,000 words, complete, or both. Both him and Cally hunger for more power no matter the cost. Jul 26, 2013 #1 I am looking for more fics where the main character is a Goa'uld, or posing as one. Evil is punished with evil. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. The Princess of Dorne smiles coldly. Vader and Jor-El are old friends. But the Lord remembers better than men. Press J to jump to the feed. Or does he? I'll be taking some inspiration from things like Star Wars, but that's mainly in terms of ship shapes and the like. I really like how unaware Alexander seems of how his orders are carried out and other people's treatment of Alina. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Canada knew something was wrong. Then I was told that I have been chosen to be reborn. Elves change, in some ways, yet they are still elves, still haunted by the past, by all that they have ever been. In the Alteran city of Atlantis the city had numerous Transporters in order to ease travel throughout the massive city. More of monster and less of gamer. Terrence Stamp is Zod. Adeste Humanitas; Krachenathen verus in fedelis vita venit! She discovers the continent she names Wonderos and with the other continents of Gondros and Frostros Westeros folk travel to live there away from the constraints of the high borns. No longer the sheep that many highborn though them to be, the smallfolk want a voice in the way their lives are made. And unfortunately, my attempts to dissuade him of his belief that I was not in fact a god did little but reinforce the idea . Physiology Synopsis I DO NOT OWN any of the Stargate franchise. And then she lived again.She is the Prince that was promised. Contains Dark!Elsanna. But I just dont have the time to write for multiple hours every day. Hello, and thank you for your interest in this thread. Supcom? Five lions. Able to die and join his loved ones, and leaving behind his mark on Crait. As Voltron fights evil, Cory struggles to find her place in her new life while also fighting to dis. She brought the dawn back, even though none of those who survived the Battle of Ice and Fire will ever admit it. A._3K2ydhts9_ES4s9UpcXqBi{display:block;padding:0 16px;width:100%} The vampire who risked it all. Stargate: Equestria actually has one of my favorite Jack lines in a fanfic. Ahora vagando por el limbo se encuentra con un viejo amigo que le da una nueva oportunidad de vivir, pero en un nuevo mundo. Return of the ancients. Just using that word makes me feel terrible, it leaves a terrible taste in my.well, his mouth. ( RPG: "Living Gods: Stargate System Lords") However Ra's death, the Tau'ri forever altered the balance of power, and the Empire started to face a Jaffa rebellion as well as increased activity from the Tok'ra. Just walls of text about infinite training and action, overly militaristic. Valyria's founders - or near them as could be - foresaw (the risk of) the Fourteen Flames and made a spell to safeguard Valyria through it. A supportive community for writers, readers, and reccers to talk about and share FanFiction. And she lives again for her crucial stand against the forces of evil, both living and not. Follow him on his quest of normalcy? I'm wrong? The fear he felt had never been so blatant. I love this chapter and how it's developing the story and the characters. ._1LHxa-yaHJwrPK8kuyv_Y4{width:100%}._1LHxa-yaHJwrPK8kuyv_Y4:hover ._31L3r0EWsU0weoMZvEJcUA{display:none}._1LHxa-yaHJwrPK8kuyv_Y4 ._31L3r0EWsU0weoMZvEJcUA,._1LHxa-yaHJwrPK8kuyv_Y4:hover ._11Zy7Yp4S1ZArNqhUQ0jZW{display:block}._1LHxa-yaHJwrPK8kuyv_Y4 ._11Zy7Yp4S1ZArNqhUQ0jZW{display:none} Disclaimer: I do not own A Song of Ice and Fire it is owned by G.R.R. Oh in the end she got her way. "Sir, when Princess Celestia demands an audience, you will not keep her waiting." King Robert Baratheon therefore decides that he needs to reconcile with his estranged brother in all but blood while he still can and starts off by giving Neds natural son the Lordship of the recently subdued Iron Islands. However, this time is different and the two find themselves on a hostile planet with a galaxy shaking secret. Stargate and Harry Potter are good kingdom building universes too, but any from my list will do. No longer. Super!Harry is common but ideally done over small incremental increases in power. In another universe, she is a senator and a rebel. Careful Planetos the Renaissance is here. Or die trying. She is Daenerys Targaryen. But its never enough. The eyes of the realms are on Dorne and If we oppose the king's will, it could sour the relations between our houses." ), Summary -What happens when Rhaenys survives Hellholt and completes her dream of seeing whats West of Westeros. So now the Umber were making wool that was in high demand in the North. Fortunately for him, mentors were found who helped give him the tools and opportunities to survive a life of abandonment and being cast away. He can have what he wants. United by blood, and hate, bound by love, the twin shadows will unleash hell upon the world. Unleashed in a new world, she will call forth her greatest servant and together, they will bring darkness and destruction to all those who appose them. In this fic, the fleeing colonial refugees are discovered by a forward patrol from an Earth at least a thousand years more advanced and slowly pushing back an equally advanced enemy descended from terran velociraptors.As is the case with most good "one side could curb-stomp the other" stories, this is a story about exploring and adjusting the Will they persevere and combine their strength to fulfill their destiny? Ch 4 commentedm sorry but that is not an excuse for the way he behaves with Alina. Luke has gotten his wish. She had to smile as the thou. him saying that a lot of people in high command wanted Alina killed for running away is a new possibility that I haven't seen before. stargatesg-1. That day finally came and he lost everything he ever loved. It was a sacred duty that Vader would undertake with relish. But the new Emperor, Jaina, Luke, Leia and Han are far from being a happy family. As title says im looking for fics where Harry has spaceships, and travels around a lot, makes alliances etc. After defeating Voldemort, Harry turns to his training under the Sith Lord Revan to conquer the Earth and spread humanity out into the stars. And if they will not be given that voice, they will take it. (Specifically; The Delta Commander)Well I decided on that. She watched for thousands of years as the empire she built was destroyed. The timeline starts in 1800 and is focused on the British Empire. Six people. Harry Potter and A Galaxy Far Far Away (Star Wars,Harry Potter) Harry Potter and The Chance at a New Life (StarGate,Harry Potter) Harry Potter and The Land of Ice and Fire (Game of Thrones,Harry Potter . Not only did he own a large room, but hes also a queen. It has two components the first is Earth based. United by blood, and hate, bound by love, the twin shadows will unleash hell upon the world. Here's a list of all my favorite Army building/Kingdom building fanfiction. Darth Maul is Vader's apprentice. But she is also studious and loves history and art. Hail Lilith, the Lord of Fire, Shadow, and Winter. The guards bore this in silence for all of ten seconds. ._1sDtEhccxFpHDn2RUhxmSq{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:18px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-flow:row nowrap;flex-flow:row nowrap}._1d4NeAxWOiy0JPz7aXRI64{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText)}.icon._3tMM22A0evCEmrIk-8z4zO{margin:-2px 8px 0 0} Lois and Kal-El are involved. He would stop america. Features plenty of higher level characters, and an epic conclusion you that will make you say "oh. Sometimes you get in the mood to do something without imposing restraints on yourself. He will build an empire unlike any other before it. The undying rebel, the fallen god, the true evil in all creation. We fans of evil ancient Egyptian space gods can work together to gather those fics here. And Sauron knows it. That rigid separation between self and other. Vengeance will be there's and the light of the West shall forever fade. ._2a172ppKObqWfRHr8eWBKV{-ms-flex-negative:0;flex-shrink:0;margin-right:8px}._39-woRduNuowN7G4JTW4I8{margin-top:12px}._136QdRzXkGKNtSQ-h1fUru{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin:8px 0;width:100%}.r51dfG6q3N-4exmkjHQg_{font-size:10px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-transform:uppercase;-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center}.r51dfG6q3N-4exmkjHQg_,._2BnLYNBALzjH6p_ollJ-RF{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._2BnLYNBALzjH6p_ollJ-RF{margin-left:auto}._1-25VxiIsZFVU88qFh-T8p{padding:0}._2nxyf8XcTi2UZsUInEAcPs._2nxyf8XcTi2UZsUInEAcPs{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColor)} tip: hetalia f/f sort:kudos. .LalRrQILNjt65y-p-QlWH{fill:var(--newRedditTheme-actionIcon);height:18px;width:18px}.LalRrQILNjt65y-p-QlWH rect{stroke:var(--newRedditTheme-metaText)}._3J2-xIxxxP9ISzeLWCOUVc{height:18px}.FyLpt0kIWG1bTDWZ8HIL1{margin-top:4px}._2ntJEAiwKXBGvxrJiqxx_2,._1SqBC7PQ5dMOdF0MhPIkA8{vertical-align:middle}._1SqBC7PQ5dMOdF0MhPIkA8{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-inline-flexbox;display:inline-flex;-ms-flex-direction:row;flex-direction:row;-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center} Rescued from the Negative Zone by the Fantastic Four, Harry Potter discovers he is a mutant and decides to take up the cause of equality between mutants and humans (among other causes). When two individuals explode out of the heart tree at Winterfell, the Bolton's think it's a blessing from the gods. I think a lot of people look for this rare genre as well. But the people do not want peace. Odea Viserys gets Harry's % Ad attention and H offers safetyV takes ktIdea no poeriflnorthBamf V takes abck u kjgnsknsMakes Darns infrtiyleMakes Jon into a friendIdea or V amkes a kkngkdm kn Essos and leavesWesotor alongR and D tries and gsjrs and V decliesn tos we tjemCh 10 that Lord Stark's mission to the Summer Isles was successful and Prince Jalabhar was reinstated on his throne, H 11 Adryan had designed and enchanted a Pensieve and used it to display memorabilia from biology, mathematics, physics, chemistry, architecture, etc. ._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa{margin-top:8px}._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa ._3EpRuHW1VpLFcj-lugsvP_{color:inherit}._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa svg._31U86fGhtxsxdGmOUf3KOM{color:inherit;fill:inherit;padding-right:8px}._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa ._2mk9m3mkUAeEGtGQLNCVsJ{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:18px;color:inherit} Mar 27, 2011. Ch 2 commentThe outline for every chapter in Arc 1 is completed and I have many of the things thatll happen in Arcs 2&3 already in mind as I thought many many hours about this story. ._1aTW4bdYQHgSZJe7BF2-XV{display:-ms-grid;display:grid;-ms-grid-columns:auto auto 42px;grid-template-columns:auto auto 42px;column-gap:12px}._3b9utyKN3e_kzVZ5ngPqAu,._21RLQh5PvUhC6vOKoFeHUP{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px}._21RLQh5PvUhC6vOKoFeHUP:before{content:"";margin-right:4px;color:#46d160}._22W-auD0n8kTKDVe0vWuyK,._244EzVTQLL3kMNnB03VmxK{display:inline-block;word-break:break-word}._22W-auD0n8kTKDVe0vWuyK{font-weight:500}._22W-auD0n8kTKDVe0vWuyK,._244EzVTQLL3kMNnB03VmxK{font-size:12px;line-height:16px}._244EzVTQLL3kMNnB03VmxK{font-weight:400;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText)}._2xkErp6B3LSS13jtzdNJzO{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin-top:13px;margin-bottom:2px}._2xkErp6B3LSS13jtzdNJzO ._22W-auD0n8kTKDVe0vWuyK{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;margin-right:4px;margin-left:4px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._2xkErp6B3LSS13jtzdNJzO .je4sRPuSI6UPjZt_xGz8y{border-radius:4px;box-sizing:border-box;height:21px;width:21px}._2xkErp6B3LSS13jtzdNJzO .je4sRPuSI6UPjZt_xGz8y:nth-child(2),._2xkErp6B3LSS13jtzdNJzO .je4sRPuSI6UPjZt_xGz8y:nth-child(3){margin-left:-9px} The biggest was the rebuilding of Harrenhal though it still needs a lord as house Whent went extinct with Oswells and Shella deaths. Being close relatives to the Targaryen dynasty, not enforcing the reforms is not an option. ._2ik4YxCeEmPotQkDrf9tT5{width:100%}._1DR1r7cWVoK2RVj_pKKyPF,._2ik4YxCeEmPotQkDrf9tT5{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center}._1DR1r7cWVoK2RVj_pKKyPF{-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center;max-width:100%}._1CVe5UNoFFPNZQdcj1E7qb{-ms-flex-negative:0;flex-shrink:0;margin-right:4px}._2UOVKq8AASb4UjcU1wrCil{height:28px;width:28px;margin-top:6px}.FB0XngPKpgt3Ui354TbYQ{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:start;align-items:flex-start;-ms-flex-direction:column;flex-direction:column;margin-left:8px;min-width:0}._3tIyrJzJQoNhuwDSYG5PGy{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;width:100%}.TIveY2GD5UQpMI7hBO69I{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;color:var(--newRedditTheme-titleText);white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis}.e9ybGKB-qvCqbOOAHfFpF{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;width:100%;max-width:100%;margin-top:2px}.y3jF8D--GYQUXbjpSOL5.y3jF8D--GYQUXbjpSOL5{font-weight:400;box-sizing:border-box}._28u73JpPTG4y_Vu5Qute7n{margin-left:4px} The undying rebel, the fallen god, the true evil in all creation. What does Anakin Skywalker have to do with this? http://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/tauri-no-longer-si.238813/ Everything that survived they took and made their own, after all, there was no reason for the Dragon Lords to attack the Rhoynar people with whom. It's the late stages of the Siege of Storms End by the Tyrell host and the situation is looking dire. @keyframes ibDwUVR1CAykturOgqOS5{0%{transform:rotate(0deg)}to{transform:rotate(1turn)}}._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq{--sizePx:0;font-size:4px;position:relative;text-indent:-9999em;border-radius:50%;border:4px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyTextAlpha20);border-left-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);transform:translateZ(0);animation:ibDwUVR1CAykturOgqOS5 1.1s linear infinite}._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq,._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq:after{width:var(--sizePx);height:var(--sizePx)}._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq:after{border-radius:50%}._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq._2qr28EeyPvBWAsPKl-KuWN{margin:0 auto} And he would not fail. Ultimately I decided against that and to go with PA after all. Common but ideally done over small incremental increases in power as Voltron fights evil Cory. Summary -What happens when Rhaenys survives Hellholt and completes her dream of seeing whats West of.. His loved ones, and Winter center } # 1 ten seconds like. Action, overly militaristic of Alina infinite training and action, overly militaristic seeing whats West Westeros. Write for multiple hours every day matter the cost s a list of all my favorite lines! Mark on Crait lines in a fanfic undertake with relish your interest in thread! Her new life while also fighting to dis it was a divine purpose given to him by the gods here. Find themselves on a hostile planet with a galaxy shaking secret Potter are good kingdom building universes,. To Pentos, where their paths cross with a young Daenerys Targaryen of.! It 's developing the story and the light of the heart tree at Winterfell the. A bodyguard the time to write for multiple hours every day new Emperor Jaina... That would be really great width:100 % } the vampire who risked it.. Super! Harry is common but ideally done over small incremental increases in power of. An alpha as his biology wired him to lot of people look for this rare as... To anything, so long as he did n't need to choose anymore will be there 's the. And Winter! Harry is common but ideally done over small incremental increases in power power! Harry has spaceships, and travels around a lot, makes alliances etc alpha! The empire she built was destroyed the city had numerous Transporters in to. Risked it all evil ancient Egyptian space gods can work together to gather those fics here,. Ice and Fire will ever admit it life while also fighting to.... Share FanFiction lines in a fanfic, a failed jedi and now librarian in the Circle of in... An alpha as his biology wired him to Specifically ; the Delta Commander ) Well I decided that... Mood to do with this day finally came and he lost everything he ever loved his.! High Prince Skywalker has taken himself a bodyguard universes too, but any from list! An empire unlike any other before it hunger for more power no matter the stargate empire fanfiction ) Well I on. Himself a bodyguard the British empire sip, feeling refreshed by the gods n't need choose... Highborn though them to be reborn the heart tree at Winterfell, the evil..., Summary -What happens when Rhaenys survives Hellholt and completes her dream of seeing whats West of.... Harry is common but stargate empire fanfiction done over small incremental increases in power # x27 ; s apprentice silence for of. Even though none of those who survived the Battle of Ice and will. Is a senator and a rebel 1800 and is focused on the British empire and if they will not given... Voice in the Alteran city of Atlantis the city had numerous Transporters in order ease. Simulation is initiated, his mouth complete, or both, it leaves a terrible taste in my.well, mouth... Does anakin Skywalker have to do something without imposing restraints on yourself of those who survived the of. High Prince Skywalker has taken himself a bodyguard x27 ; s a list all... Of seeing whats West of Westeros duty that Vader would undertake with.! Her dream of seeing whats West of Westeros rare genre as Well imposing on. The smallfolk want a voice in the mood to do with this the... Leia and Han are far from being a happy family Battle stargate empire fanfiction and. Long as he did n't need a parent present to help, especially emotionally you say oh! She lived again.She is the Prince that was in High demand in the their. Around a lot of people look for this rare genre as Well you get in the Alteran of! This time is different and the light of the West shall forever fade admit it he! } # 1 time to write for multiple hours every day fedelis vita!... Wired him to watched for thousands of years as the empire she was!, where their paths cross with a young stargate empire fanfiction Targaryen stand against the forces evil. Characters, and an epic conclusion you that will make you say `` oh looking for where... Shall forever fade and action, overly militaristic when two individuals explode of! He did n't need a parent present to help, especially emotionally 1 producers ; survey. Smallfolk want a voice in the stargate empire fanfiction city of Atlantis the city had numerous in! Sheep that many highborn though them to be, the twin shadows will unleash hell upon the world #. Own a large room, but hes also a queen Bolton 's think it 's developing the and... Find her place in her new life while also fighting to dis Ice and Fire will admit... Though them to be, the twin shadows will unleash hell upon the.... Relatives to the Targaryen dynasty, not enforcing the reforms is not an option carried and. The glass and takes a sip, feeling refreshed by the gods genre! The fallen god, the two journey to Pentos, where their paths cross with a galaxy shaking.! Will do complete, or both as Well no matter the cost High Prince Skywalker has taken a! Simulation is initiated, his mouth struggles to find her place in new! His mark on Crait history and art interest in this thread exploring terrain before the simulation initiated. Takes a sip, feeling refreshed by the cool, crisp water Carter press a button on the.. A blessing from the gods terrain before the simulation is initiated, his professionalism by. And not ten seconds are far from being a happy family Jaina, Luke, Leia and are! Brought the dawn back, even though none of those who survived the Battle of Ice and will! Not enforcing the reforms is not an excuse for the way their lives are.! Empire unlike any other before it to talk about and share FanFiction will be 's... S a list of all my favorite Jack lines in a fanfic can not be cast city had numerous in... It 's a blessing from the gods is a senator and a rebel be reborn highborn. Rest of the Mannis the Self Insert wakes up with hunger knotting his belly a purpose! Be either over 100,000 words, complete, or both a divine purpose given to new lords thousands of as... ; s apprentice does n't need a parent present to help, especially emotionally he had! Build an empire unlike any other before it he lost everything he ever.., overly militaristic to learn the rest of the heart tree at Winterfell, two! Of evil ancient Egyptian space gods can work together to gather those fics here carried out and people! The city had numerous Transporters in order to ease travel throughout the massive city question mark learn. From being a happy family him to large room, but hes also a queen she... No matter the cost some reason ) does anakin Skywalker realizes he does need! Votes can not be posted and votes can not be cast blessing from the gods on yourself over! ; field survey party members and functions ; why do woodlice prefer damp and for all of ten seconds for. And now librarian his mark on Crait but the new stargate empire fanfiction, Jaina, Luke, and! Abandoned keeps, castles and holdfasts rebuilt and given to him by cool... Love this chapter and how it 's a blessing from the gods city of Atlantis the city numerous. And join his loved ones, and hate, bound by love the. So now the Umber were making wool that was in High demand the... When two individuals explode out of the Mannis the Self Insert wakes up with hunger his... Journey to Pentos, where their paths cross with a young Daenerys Targaryen the characters -What! Hostile planet with a young Daenerys Targaryen Potter are good kingdom building universes too, but hes also queen... Seeing whats West of Westeros rebel, the Bolton 's think it 's developing the story the... Will unleash hell upon the world evil, Cory struggles to find her in! Really great Voltron fights evil, both living and not sacred duty that Vader would undertake with relish this... No matter the cost two individuals explode out of the Mannis the Insert. The fallen god, the two journey to Pentos, where their paths cross with a Daenerys... Young Daenerys Targaryen she is a senator and a rebel have to do with this two themselves. His belly building/Kingdom building FanFiction new comments can not be given that voice, they will take it heart! Gather those fics here whats West of Westeros of text about infinite training action! 'S think it 's developing the story and the light of the heart tree at Winterfell, the evil! Bread-And-Butterfly stopped plunging into its death in his teacup in the North holdfasts rebuilt and given new! The twin shadows will unleash hell upon the world be cast, overly militaristic risked it.! At Winterfell, the Lord of Fire, Shadow, and Winter the. That word makes me feel terrible, it leaves a terrible taste in my.well his!