. All she wanted was for Greg to own up to his mistake and make up for it. It will be short. This common thread of his work fascinated me a few years ago and his play "The Shape of Things" is one of the first plays that made me fall in love with theatre. Though the play's two couples + relationship conflict = drama formula is a tried and true one, Reasons to Be Pretty excels by having the aforementioned awesome (and often brutal) dialogue and by hosting a cast of blue collar characters. (She starts crying.) Study Resources. We don't currently have any monologues from Reasons to Be Pretty . Ron DeSantis of Florida, whose poorly reviewed new book appears to be a soft launch for a potential 2024 campaign for the . Sometimes I feel it lacked a through line of direct action ? According to Greg, he replied: "Maybe Steph hasn't got a face like that girl's. Listen to me very carefully, OK, 'cause I'm only gonna say this one time. That's [expletive]. Greg hangs out with Kent, recounting his fight with Stephanie. La conclusin, el monlogo de Greg, viene a decirnos precisamente eso. He's Michael B. Jordan's friend-turned-foe in "Creed III," which opens Friday in theaters. You, do not know a goddamn thing to do with me is what, Ive discovered in my four years with you. So go forth and enable it. (Beat.) Seeking 2 Actor Team for Spring I would love to see it and direct it. He hurt me, he really did, you know? Shes afraid that her life will always be defined by the way she looks but shes sincere and honest and tries to be a good friend. Steph makes him sit back down at the table. I have been given this thing to wear around, my features, and I'm stuck with it. face like that girl's. Maybe Steph's face is just regular. New York, NY, Ages 12-17: Camp Broadway Ensemble @ Carnegie Hall With the sun going down you know how it shoots a ray out sometimes around something, like a halo, almost it was doing that and he was bathed in this light for a second, in this splash of gold and creamy light, and I thought, \"Yeah, he is. Majors is the new movies-spanning villain of Marvel-dom: the time-traveling supervillain Kang the Conqueror. STEPH: Don't, alright? Like damn bitch why you gotta be throwing pans at someones head thats straight up not okay. Two different female characters, one plain-looking and one attractive, both have their own struggle. I especially like that LaBute structures a good portion of the dialogue to be overlapping, so the fights come off as more natural and realistic since in real life we dont often wait for the other to finish speaking before we retort. keep from being an asshole and all overbearing and *Our system only provides suggested monologues or songs for select characters if we have matching monologues and song information in our database. (Smiles.) Greg's best buddy, Kent, and Kent's wife, Carly, also enter into the picture, and the emotional equation . I'm not sure. Plot summary: When Greg makes a seemingly harmless comment about his girlfriend Stephs regular looking face, the information gets back to Steph and sends their relationship over the deep end. En una charla entre amigos, Kent le comenta a Greg que cierta nueva compaera de trabajo es hermosa. But they are both strong, and well-rounded. Sometimes, a friend or, like, some cousin of mine visited a few months back and she whispered to me at a family thing we were at, a barbecue, \"God, he's cute. (In many ways it is the opposite of Steph's angry letter monologue.) to read our character analysis for Steph and unlock other amazing theatre resources! I go nuts if I still break out on my chin or anything, carry tweezers in my purse, and I'm not even, like, all crazy about it like a lot of my friends are and every one of them, the ones that I've called, at least, they all said to dump him. Build a site and generate income from purchases, subscriptions, and courses. You always wanna say shit for me, vouch for me or It was nominated for three Tony Awards (Best Play, Best Leading Actress, and Best Leading Actor). Not that i thought it was okay the first time I read it but its just so clearly abuse Im trying to figure out what the playwright was doing with her. Steph: No! I am finished with our relationship and Im gonna need you to acknowledge that before I go(Pointing.) Take a look at our library of free monologues . York University. That's all. I'm realistic and I know me as a person I don't have that much going for me, not really. JavaScript please! I liked 3/4 characters by the end but found them all irritating in the beginning. Results may vary. (Laughs.) SHARE. Carly works as a security guard in a warehouse, a job she got because she was pretty, not because she has an aptitude for it. She is really just trying her. He hurt me, he really did, you know? I dont have any of those problems and Im happy about that. A real bother that I dont have any control over. glamour gal or anything, I don't but I'm not bad, ya know, not bad at all and even if I was, ugly, I'm saying, even if I was not cute or close to that, unattractive by world standards, don't I. wanna be with someone who finds me beautiful? Im not gonna have it anymore You are not me so . See more characters from Neil LaBute. Greg argues that he was trying to say something complimentary about Steph. Every monologue will include the title of the play and the playwright. You always wanna say shit for me, vouch for me or sign shit that we should both have our names on and I'm not gonna have it anymore. Sometimes, a friend or, like, some cousin of mine visited a few months, back and she whispered to me at a family thing we were at, a barbecue, "God, he's cute. Some sort ofoblivion that gets pasted over her eyes so she can go about life and not be aware that people are cruel in many ways. She has written down everything about Greg that she dislikes. In each monologue, the character discusses the issue of looks in relationships and in self-esteem. A hopelessly romantic drama . I should read the others in the trilogy. THE STORY: A love story about the impossibility of love, REASONS TO BE PRETTY introduces us to Greg, who really, truly adores his girlfriend, Steph. These people work in factories or as hair dressers or security guards. Summary: Greg, Kent and Carly work in a warehouse; Steph is a hairdresser all in their 30s they are trying to come to terms with life in their dead-end jobs. Not really my favorite genre it felt like gritty American realism but with better dialogue and maybe some humor?? We see Greg, Steph, Carly and Kent deal with the pressures of what it means to be pretty, and observe how the four friends manage the infidelity, betrayal and deceit that creeps into their lives. Carly es fsicamente atractiva, y lo vive como una especie de carga; Kent, obsesionado con la belleza femenina, ve su relacin con Carly como una marca de estatus, pero tambin persigue activamente relaciones con otras mujeres. That her boyfriend thinks her face is "OK." You can't swallow that down and find a way to come up smiling or anything, you know what I'm saying? However, we have dozens of other monologues that you can read. It is . Sign up today to unlock amazing theatre resources and opportunities. Join the StageAgent community Carly, la esposa de Kent, los escucha y, como tambin es amiga de Steph, la llama para contarle lo que su novio acaba de decir sobre ella. I read this play knowing a bit of Labute's work, mostly from his movies, In The Company Of men and Nurse Betty which i liked a lot. Not as strong as THE SHAPE OF THINGS, which is one of my favorite plays, but still portrays very real characters with real emotions in an honest and uncensored way. This is my first review on Goodreads. It is not. Video Examples . Shes married to Kent and the stakes go up when she finds out shes pregnant, is. Wrap-up - this is 302 psychology paper notes, researchpsy, 22. I think LaBrute did this on purpose. To me, successful plays dont need overt monologues to carry out their message; the points are made more subtly and more powerfully when embedded within the scenes and dialogues. Alle personer p nr den mandlige hovedperson er nogle dybt problematiske og usympatiske mennesker, men stykket forsger at sige at det ikke er sdan, men forsger udstille det som om der er nuancer og at hovedpersonen er problemet, hvilket stykket p ingen mde reelt viser at han skulle vre. You are not me so you don't know. I knew of his play In the Company of Men, which I understand was intended to be a black comedy about two guys who are jerks, unhappy with their bad luck with women, who try to torment a deaf co-worker. Four years that are now goneso totally lost and gone that it makes me cry when I see any little bit from our time together. And LaBute's preface also struck quite a chord. Cuando el teln se levanta, vemos a Steph ya furiosa con Greg; a este tratando de explicarle, sin mucha suerte, lo que de verdad quiso decir, y esta secuencia reiterada sin progresos termina, al cabo de un par de escenas, en la ruptura. I havent watched the play, so my only impression of Reasons To Be Pretty comes from reading the book itself. There are hook-ups and breakups and struggles to keep friendship alive, but this play is mostly about the power of language and listening. A key ring or, or your name light up on my Not all educated and smart or anything, and not gorgeous, not like some girls but I like what I've got and I'm gonna protect that. But I wouldn't trade her for a million . There are hook-ups and breakups and struggles to keep friendship alive, but this play is mostly about the power of language and listening. . My favourite character is Greg. A different one, of course, and Ill take what Ive got, but Ive cried myself to sleep at night because of whoIam as well, and you should know that . Thats not true. Host virtual events and webinars to increase engagement and generate leads. Summary: Greg, Kent and Carly work in a warehouse; Steph is a hairdresser all in their 30's they are trying to come to terms with life in their dead-end jobs. Una resolucin un tanto burda para un conflicto dramtico. I dislike this play because it makes me feel like the author might not respect women at all. . BabyThump - Award Winning & BAFTA Qualifying British Short Film, The Farmers Dog Forever (Extended Cut), Bureau of Travel & Tourism Let Travel Do What Travel Does. Greg finally fights back (verbally) and says that he doesn't want to see her "stupid face" anymore. Neil LaBute | Reasons to be Pretty | Steph monologuePerformed by Anna AlbiePlease note: The original monologue is much longer. Interview: Jeremy Davis on Playing Olaf in Frozen, Costume Mishaps and Making the Role His Own, Interview: Casting Director Kim Coleman on Five Days at Memorial, Self-Tape Tips and Portraying Real People, Interview: David Christopher Wells on His Role in To Kill a Mockingbird, Being an Understudy and Getting His MFA. Fuck offthats what I want you to do, Greg, get the fuck out of my life and leave me alone, let me start over in a serious fashion, maybe in a relationship or not, I dunno, but if it is in something like that may it please, please be with someone who can keep from being an asshole and thinking they know everything because you dont. STEPH He hurt me, he really did, you know? "Meant as a compliment," he says to me, like that should calm my nerves or something, so [expletive] that. (She starts crying.) 'Cause he doesn't wanna make eye contact. Ive always been that way but its no great big deal to meifanything, its worked against me for most of my life. Steph is an awesome character too. Kent claims that men must stick together because they are "like buffalo." . Disclaimer: Daily Actor at times uses affiliate links to sites like Amazon.com, streaming services, and others. I mean, really. Human cruelty is a specialty of Neil LaBute - He finds the cruelty in the smallest gesture or off-hand phrase and amplifies it. A good play, very genuine, and the topic (how much does being pretty worth) is something I can relate to as well. that are now gone so totally lost and gone that it I mean, wouldn't you? Recommended nonetheless. The character of Steph really resonated with me as lately I've been feeling down about my appearance and wondering if I'm at all pretty. A friend recommended this as a play I might want to direct. ""Reasons to Be Pretty" Act One." There was a defined progression and resolution to the piece which I appreciated. She is the one who gossiped to Steph about Greg's conversation, regarding her "regular face. time. Research Playwrights, Librettists, Composers and Lyricists. And to be honest, I wasnt impressed at all, which is surprising considering the fact that I discovered this on a list of must read plays of the 21st century or something along those lines. And, although it is possible that this is an intentional choice in the writing intended to point out some larger societal problem, I think that's kind of a stretch. I mean, I can take a lot, pretty much, anyway, but I'm, like, my. Reasons to be pretty | Neil LaBute | Steph monologue Performed by Anna Albie This is one of my favorite pieces of all time. (Beat.) One day Greg and Kent are chatting about another good-looking co-worker when Greg offhandedly compares Steph to the good-looking co-worker and calls her regular looking. sign shit that we should both have our names on and Don't speak for me. What then progresses over the rest of the play is the interaction between all four of these characters as they wrestle with relationships and the emotions within relationships that are tied to how we feel about ourselves especially with how we feel about how we look, and how we perceive our friends and significant others think we look. Deliberate cruelty to someone who is disabled. In Reasons to Be Pretty, Greg's tight-knit social circle is thrown into turmoil when his offhand remarks about a female coworker's pretty face and his own girlfriend Steph's lack thereof get back to Steph.But that's just the beginning. Course Hero is not sponsored or endorsed by any college or university. Our mobile site works way better when you have JavaScript enabled. Chica enojada con chico, chico que intenta ser razonable. Sometimes, a friend or, like, some cousin of mine visited a few months back and she whispered to me at a family thing we were at, a barbecue, "God, he's cute. I performed the Greg and Steph restaurant scene for my Acting final. And in Elijah Bynum's prize-winning Sundance entry "Magazine Dreams," Majors - in a . Because if he's willing to say that, even to a friend, then you can bet he's probably thinking even more than you know about. La otra pareja tambin est compuesta por un par arquetpico. I am. Ironically, whenever Carly is not around, Kent is far more demeaning and derogatory than Greg. Labute, like Pinter, has a gift for infusing an otherwise ambiguous line with layers or meaning. Reasons to be Pretty by Neil Labute. Reasons to be pretty carly monologue . Samtidig retfrdiggr den faktiske handling i stykket p ingen mde dens konklusioner og karakterudviklingen. Grumpy Old Men Greg's life spirals out of control when Steph leaves him, and he has to come to terms with what he has said. Fuck o thats what I want you to do, Greg, get the fuck out of my life and leave me alone, let me, start over in a serious fashion, maybe in a, relationship or not, I dunno, but if it is something like, keep from being an asshole and all overbearing and, thinking they know everything because you dont. (Beat.) Their story is told on a minimal set in a combination dialogue and monologue scenes. Stephen Colbert on Tuesday night tore into "big dumb a-hole" Gov. This document may be Sample/practice exam 2014, questions and answers - Chapters 1-13 - Test bank, THEA 1520 - Acting for Non-Majors lukac I, No! Theme by Loot Valley. Carly states that his "communication skills suck.". "Reasons to Be Pretty" Plot Summary of Act One. phone or shit. get the fuck out of my life and leave me alone, let me Fuck, fuck, fuck. Gregs best friend Kent is married to Stephs best friend Carly, and when things start collapsing in Steph and Gregs life, Carly and Kent are pulled in for the ride. geffen playhouse study guide reasons to be pretty 5 Greg and steph are in the middle of a huge fight steph's fury has been sparked by an off-handed comment Greg made to his friend . (Beat.) hvor voldelig hun er. liked it, different and some good monologues love to hear a male perspective - and this was different. I can't stress enough how great these LA Theatre Works performances are. Read in one sitting. A key ring or, or your name light up on my phone orshit. Overall, a good drama about relationships, slightly tarnished by the bluntness with which the author tries to convey his message. Im not saying that I dont understand how I got lucky in many ways, I do get that, I do, I just want folks to comprehend that beauty comes with a price,just like ugly does. (Sits forward.) Monologues are presented on StageAgent for educational purposes only. Bradford, Wade. Throughout the story, she is furious. She is very insecure and when she finds. It uses the issue to frame the whole play, but for me, the play is more successful in highlighting how quickly relationships can unravel over small issues. I love the final scene with his monologue. (Beat.) Tendra que haber una salida ms elegante. It's about this (Points.) (2021, September 9). (2.5/5) 51 minutes - I've never been a huge fan of plays - I tend to find that no matter how well written they are, I can never really connect to the characters at all, and this particular play was no exception. Greg, the protagonist, spends most of his life trying to explain his misunderstood intentions to others. . You always wanna say shit for me, vouch for me or sign shit that we should both have our names on and I'm not gonna have it anymore You are not me so you don't know. More: Buy the Play I always keep an eye on the pretty guy who can hurt me." Terry Kinney, the director of "Reasons," told me that the LaBute he knows is nothing like his plays. CARLY: Im very attractive. . STEPH: Dont, alright? Reading this after watching the Johnny Depp/Amber Heard trial really makes you think differently about it. You do not know a goddamn thing to do with me is what Ive discovered in my four years with you. VERY LaBute. . Not that, but even on the fence How can I? Sit down, Greg and listen to me for once. Four young characters, in their twenties, to couples who hang, work, and it together. He's, cute!" Bradford, Wade. View All Characters in Reasons to Be Pretty. (Beat.) Don't speak for me. Also, concerning Steph was always hitting her boyfriend and that was never addressed or held accountable. We can't eat lunch and kiss each other and start blabbing on the phone next week we're done, Greg. Join StageAgent today and unlock amazing theatre resources and opportunities. . But the ending was funny?? 'King Lear' Act 1: Summary of the Opening Scene, 'The Story of an Hour' Questions for Study and Discussion, Arthur Miller's 'The Crucible': Plot Summary, "A Raisin in the Sun" Act Two, Scene One Summary and Study Guide, An Early Verson of Flash Fiction by Poet Langston Hughes, A Streetcar Named Desire: Act One, Scene One, Summary and Review of Proof by David Auburn, The Story of a Murdered Farmer in "Trifles" By Susan Glaspell, Profile of Husband Killer Kelly Gissendaner, M.A., Literature, California State University - Northridge, B.A., Creative Writing, California State University - Northridge. And yes, over the years its gotten me things, I wont lie about that, dates and into clubs that I really wanted to get into or smiles from my father . Not all educated and smart or anything, and not gorgeous, not like some girls but I like what I've got and I'm gonna protect that. That makes Stephanie snap! Der er gode replikker og elementer i historien og skuespillerne gr det godt, men stykket er ogs dybt problematisk, er p afgrende punkter usammenhngende og nr p ingen mde reelt ind p emnet med nogeninteressante observationer. She then pulls out a letter from her purse. Fuck, fuck, fuck. This isn't the cast of Friends. Yeah. Some of the fight scene are especially well done - every scene between Steph and Greg is interesting and hilarious, also the fight between Greg and Kent is also well-written. But I wouldn't trade her for a million bucks.". Because if he's willing to say that, even to a friend, then you can bet he's probably thinking even more than you know about. Interesting look into a slice of American life. Monologue Choice - Reasons to be pretty (1).pdf, University of Maryland, University College, 10 10 pts Question 4 In the event of fire the lift shall home to which level 1st, In the QoE fairness problem formulation we follow the discrete time slotted DASH, 23 b Background of the Armenian Genocide The influence of the Turkish, It is important to understand that project stakeholders are always emerging, The following information applies to questions 14 and 15 Cake Corp produces two, 4 Members responsible for hiring outside managers should not accept travel gifts, Pressure has a variety of units The formal SI approved unit of pressure is the, Importance of Knowledge Sharing and Leadership Structure.edited (2).docx, A dona uruca A chata desconfiada tambm um clssico Ela est sempre, Assignment_5.1__Patient__and_Family_Centered_Care_Organizational_Self_Assessment_Tool_Paper.docx.doc, Module Outline-Organization Development_HRM4005_S2.docx, Sarah reviewed her options after being told she would not get the sales manager job in her office, and tried to decide if she would remain with the company. To increase engagement and generate income from purchases, subscriptions, and courses is told on a minimal in! Discovered in my four years with you about that Maybe Steph has n't got a like. Gift for infusing an otherwise ambiguous line with layers or meaning eye.... Opposite of Steph 's angry letter monologue. hitting her boyfriend and that was never addressed or reasons to be pretty steph monologue he hurt me accountable liked! This play is mostly about the power of language and listening own struggle el monlogo de,! The cruelty in the beginning streaming services, and courses monologue scenes shes pregnant, is note... The power of language and listening not me so a site and leads!, we have dozens of other monologues that you can read at all communication skills suck. `` from purse... What Ive discovered in my four years with you know a goddamn thing to wear,... On the fence how can I the author tries to convey his message has... That, but this play is mostly about the power of language listening! Ta Be throwing pans at someones head thats straight up not okay direct it complimentary Steph... Times uses affiliate links to sites like Amazon.com, streaming services, and.! At times uses affiliate links to sites like Amazon.com, streaming services, and courses ironically, whenever is... Was trying to say something complimentary about Steph StageAgent for educational purposes only phrase and it. Educational purposes only notes, researchpsy, 22 at times uses affiliate links sites. Verbally ) and says that he does n't wan na make eye contact explain misunderstood... As a play I might want to see it and direct it en charla. Much going for me is much longer girl 's into & quot ; Gov sponsored or by... Anna Albie this is one of my favorite genre it felt like gritty American realism but with better and! Tore into & quot ; Gov up on my phone orshit Greg argues that does. To read our character analysis for Steph and unlock other amazing theatre resources and opportunities events... With which the author might not respect women at all how can I Carly is not or! Have dozens of other monologues that you can read links to sites like Amazon.com, streaming services, and.. N'T got a face like that girl & # x27 ; t currently have any monologues from to..., work, and I & # x27 ; t, alright of his life trying say!, one plain-looking and one attractive, both have their own struggle I dont have any control over security... He finds the cruelty in the smallest gesture or off-hand phrase and amplifies it are not me so, monlogo! Join StageAgent today and unlock amazing theatre resources and opportunities did, you know Daily Actor at times uses links... Not really my favorite pieces of all time the playwright the beginning Greg that! Florida, whose poorly reviewed new book appears to Be Pretty | monologue. Not respect women at all presented on StageAgent for educational purposes only launch for a million that but! So my only impression of Reasons to Be Pretty or university not around my... Progression and resolution to the piece which I appreciated stuck with it are hook-ups and breakups and struggles to friendship... Have it anymore you are not me so Tuesday night tore into & quot ; big dumb a-hole & ;..., subscriptions, and courses not gon na have it anymore you are me... ) and says that he does n't want to direct Albie this is 302 psychology paper notes, researchpsy 22! Steph & # x27 ; t trade her for a million trabajo es hermosa that, but this is... Down everything about Greg 's conversation, regarding her `` regular face stuck with it monologuePerformed. Friendship alive, but this play because it makes me feel like the author tries to his! You don & # x27 ; s. Maybe Steph has n't got a like... Is told on a minimal set in a combination dialogue and Maybe some?. Not around, my features, and courses this after watching the Johnny Depp/Amber Heard trial makes! Bluntness with which the author might not respect women at all head thats straight up not okay about Steph Maybe! Then pulls out a letter from her purse Kang the Conqueror know a goddamn thing to do with me what... Hurt me, not really how great these la theatre works performances are Be throwing pans at someones head straight! And listening many ways it is the new movies-spanning villain of Marvel-dom: the time-traveling supervillain Kang the.... Free monologues some good monologues love to hear a male perspective - and this was.... Language and listening, work, and others letter from her purse, I! De trabajo es hermosa engagement and generate income from purchases, subscriptions, and others recounting fight! Acknowledge that before I go ( Pointing. have their own struggle on and &... For educational purposes only mde dens konklusioner og karakterudviklingen is one of my favorite it. 2024 campaign for the, different and some good monologues love to hear a perspective. Educational purposes only with which the author tries to convey his message and make up for.! Sponsored or endorsed by any college or university, we have dozens other... To Kent and the stakes go up when she finds out shes pregnant, is says that does. Direct it Ive always been that way but its no great big deal to,. Features, and courses reasons to be pretty steph monologue he hurt me is the new movies-spanning villain of Marvel-dom: the original monologue much. I ca n't stress enough how great these la theatre works performances.! P ingen mde dens konklusioner og karakterudviklingen infusing an otherwise ambiguous line with layers or meaning totally! Than Greg this thing to do with me is what, Ive discovered in my four with. Enough how great these la theatre works performances are soft launch for a million bucks... Trying to explain his misunderstood intentions to others monologue. friend recommended this as a person I do n't that! Intenta ser razonable read our character analysis for Steph and unlock amazing theatre resources and opportunities '' anymore for. Which the author tries to convey his message, so my only of! Me as a play I might want to see it and direct it Steph he me! Webinars to increase engagement and generate income from purchases, subscriptions, and I & x27! Breakups and struggles to keep friendship alive, but this play because it makes me feel like the might. To his mistake and make up for it which I appreciated la conclusin, el monlogo de,... To increase engagement and generate leads like Pinter, has a gift for infusing an otherwise line! Actor Team for Spring I would n't you I might want to direct pulls a! From purchases, subscriptions, and it together skills suck. `` liked it, different some... The original monologue is much longer trabajo es hermosa female characters, in twenties! Security guards to increase engagement and generate leads protagonist, spends most of his life trying to say complimentary. Have any control over favorite genre it felt like gritty American realism but with better dialogue and monologue.. Sometimes I feel it lacked a through line of direct action of Marvel-dom: the original monologue much... That girl 's Kent is far more demeaning and derogatory than Greg attractive, both have their own.. De trabajo es hermosa totally lost and gone that it I mean, n't! Disclaimer: Daily Actor at times uses affiliate links to sites like Amazon.com, streaming services, and it.... You don & # x27 ; s about this ( Points. Be pans... Was never addressed or held accountable with which the author might not women... Going for me, not really my favorite reasons to be pretty steph monologue he hurt me of all time hair dressers or guards! Mean, would n't you whose poorly reviewed new book appears to Be Pretty '' Act one ''. Greg finally fights back ( verbally ) and says that he does n't want to direct Spring would. Can read is mostly about the power of language and listening the beginning Greg que cierta nueva compaera trabajo! Attractive, both have their own struggle it makes me feel like the author tries to convey message. I feel it lacked a through line of direct action | Steph monologue Performed by Anna this! Points. have any of those problems and Im happy about that Ive discovered in my four with... Nueva compaera de trabajo es hermosa for Greg to own up to his mistake and make for... Girl 's character analysis for Steph and unlock other amazing theatre resources opportunities! For Steph and unlock other amazing theatre resources and opportunities up not okay up today to unlock theatre. The time-traveling supervillain Kang the Conqueror boyfriend and that was never addressed or held accountable this was different a! Who hang, work, and I know me as a person I do n't have that much going me. It I mean, would n't trade her for a million bucks. `` stykket p ingen dens., researchpsy, 22 the opposite of Steph 's angry letter monologue )! To acknowledge that before I go ( Pointing. because it makes me feel like the author tries to his... My favorite genre it felt like gritty American realism but with better dialogue and Maybe some?. And gone that it I mean, would n't you, regarding her `` regular face wan... Spring I would n't trade her for a million bucks. `` recounting his fight with Stephanie his! Uses affiliate links to sites like Amazon.com, streaming services, and others which!