The painting will be completed by the end of the night. Remember the magic of your special day with a painting that will last a lifetime. 2023 Jennie Lou Art. Shop Commissioned Prints Socialize Follow Along for More love of impressionism. var targetWidth = Math.ceil(originalWidth * scale); valueX: valueX, var valueX;

I can only be at one party at a time, so contact me and confirm availability as far in advance as possible. "Not only does the painting end up being a favorite wedding keepsake or heirloom, but having a live artist at your wedding ends up being a unique form of entertainment for your guests in attendance," says Brittany Branson, a destination live wedding painter. I am so honored that you have considered having a wedding painter on your big day. The whole process takes around 4-5 hours. Meredith Lepore is a freelance writer based in New York. Her work is beautiful! var parentDimensionWidth = parentNode.offsetWidth; It is such a unique way to capture the happiest day of your life and you deserve it!! Prices for live event painting in 2023 start at 1250 in the London area. something for your wedding.. width: '100%', Watch on. Every wedding is a unique adventure, designed around the couples' aesthetic and personal taste. These talented artists work in the NYC area, and might be just what you're looking for for your special day. Depending on the package or portrait you choose, Ill either leave the painting with you after completing it on-site or take it back to the studio with me for extra details and lots of attention! You can further narrow your search by searching for live painters in your statealthough, location isn't everything. This is a unique gift and a lasting keepsake. delaware wedding at brantwyn estate; winter wedding at the crystal tea room; nba wedding painting in philadelphia; poconos wedding painting; Very cool idea for your wedding. Andy always arrives hours before your guests do, so she can begin capturing the unique setting of your event on canvas. "I think it's incredibly important, as a couple is exploring hiring a live artist, to fall in love with that artist's portfolio and style," Branson adds. valueY = focalPointY; | Template by TONIC Designed by Studio Stefan | Copywriting by Salted Pages. and after it's all over, photos pile up in hidden boxes collecting dust. J essica has painted live at over 500 weddings and special events. Just as a song often recalls vivid memories to each individual listener, paintings capture a feeling, a moment and draw the observers into the emotion of the memory. Ben even told me the day after our wedding that he wasnt that into the idea of a live painting, but knew I wanted one so he just went along with it. Photography is necessary and wonderful in its own rite, but a painting of your event, created on-site DURING the celebration has a unique way of capturing the essence of whats going on in a whole different way and all right before your eyes! Jacqueline's Live Event Painting was a huge hit at my daughter's wedding. Our painting has truly become one of our most precious possessions. Live wedding Painting - Allison Harrison Andy is available to lend her talents to weddings, anniversaries, and corporate galas anywhere there is a joyful celebration to be captured. width: parentNode.clientWidth I require a 50% deposit upfront to secure your date and the remaining balance isn't due until the week before your wedding. Add a unique and unforgettable touch to your wedding day. Event Painting By Jamie features wedding painter Jamie Pogue. All artwork is the sole property of Stephanie T. Gaffney and Torregrossa Fine Art, Inc and is held under copyright.The images, artwork and contents of this website may not be copied or used without the written permission of Stephanie T. Gaffney. Definitely! (However, if you are unable to have me at your event, I would be honored to instead craft a piece for you in my own studio with my help, a favorite wedding photo can be transformed into a truly unforgettable anniversary present.). Seriously cant thank Kate enough!!!! You and your guests will get to watch the creative process unfold and you will go home with a masterpiece to treasure forever. var parentClientSize = { Live wedding painting by Chloe. Live event painting at weddings since 2006 with an emphasis on quality, light, color, and feeling. Commissioning a live event painting is really a two-fold service. Its such a great keepsake and Ill treasure it forever. What if we could solve all of that with one meaningful heirloom? story on canvas. Talk about white glove service! My main concern is providing unique entertainment and leaving you with a beautiful painting to remember your wedding day! As a Live Wedding Painter, I want to make your big day easy and provide a unique element that many guests have never seen before. The fun doesnt have to stop there. April 22, 2020. it celebrates the marriage that follows! To inquire about a live event painting, commission, or a work of art on this site text or call me at cell : 845-545-2419 or use the contact form. }

var parentNode = imageEl.parentNode;

Depending on the package you chose, Ill arrive before the ceremony or reception and be on-site for 5-6 hours painting your portrait and bringing it to life for your guests to see!

var getRelativeOffset = function getRelativeOffset() { No one wants that!". Personalize you sketch by adding a logo, wedding hashtag, or custom text. Over the course of the event, she brings the story of your painting to life, including the details and characters that make your event and your family special. }

Youll get a chance to review it before the big day, so you know that youll love your finished piece! Our family and friends loved watching you paint. ", 12 Unique Ways to Display Your Wedding Memories at Home, 11 Unique Wedding Reception Ideas That Don't Involve Dancing, 21 Special Ways to Personalize Your Wedding Reception, 35 Wedding Tips from Real Brides That'll Help You Plan a Memorable Celebration, The 20 Best Custom Photo Gifts To Preserve Your Memories, How to Pose for Wedding Photos, According to a Wedding Photographer, The 19 Best Gifts for Couples to Do Together, The 50 Best First Anniversary Gifts of 2023, Meet the Team Behind Tika and Nick's Special Day, The Ultimate Wedding-Planning Checklist and Timeline, The 50 Best Wedding Gifts of 2023, Tested and Reviewed, How to Preserve Flowers Using 8 Different Methods, 30 LGBTQIA+ Wedding Vendors on Pride, Progress, and Plans, 10 Elopement Stories That Go Beyond the Courthouse, 75 Unique Wedding Ideas to Wow Your Guests, The Brides Best Wedding Photographers of 2022. . Having been acknowledged by a myriad of magazines and industry publications, Jennie attributes this praise to her expressionist style and intentional client experience. What Is Live Painting? 1-2 hours pre-event set up with up to 6 hours of live painting. Event dates book quickly, so be sure to reserve your date today. Watch as professional Orlando-based wedding painter Jamie Pogue paints on canvas LIVE at your event! I believe in the gifts I have, I am passionate about sharing what I have been freely given. Check out our live wedding painting selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our paintings shops. "I, personally, already incorporate a payment plan into my live painting packages. The bride and groom will receive one large painting incorporating a reflection of the entire wedding atmosphere. There are additional travel fees, but I would love to travel for your big day! By clicking Accept All Cookies, you agree to the storing of cookies on your device to enhance site navigation, analyze site usage, and assist in our marketing efforts. var overflowWidth = targetWidth - parentDimensionWidth; I will paint for a total of about 5 to 6 hours. I hope you will include me in your next big celebration! It is a super easy alternative and it will feel as if I was there! It really served as entertainment for the guests and was like an activity at the wedding. CHRISTIN. "Each live wedding artist definitely has his/her/their own unique style of painting that tends to fit into the categories of 'realism' (your painting is such a reflection of real-life it could be mistaken for a photograph), 'impressionism' (not quite realism, but an 'impression' of the people, light, and atmosphere), or 'abstractionism' (using shapes, forms, and colors to create a composition)," Branson says. of details that help make any occasion truly memorable. "use strict";

Stephanie's extroverted personality makes her approachable and entertaining. or by phone at (203) 733-5955. And afterward, youll have a piece of original artwork that was created duringthe very moment it portrays. My goal is to channel your familys love, joy, and unique spirit into my art. A live wedding painter will bring their canvas and supplies, set up at the celebration, and paint a scene that includes the newlyweds, their guests, the venue, and the dcor. ESTABLISHED 2016nc based | available worldwide. Tips for Finding a Live Painter or Artist, Questions to Ask Before Booking a Painter. You and your guests will get to watch the creative process unfold and you will go home with a masterpiece to treasure forever. "Where one might notice each individual element in a room separately, Stephanie sees the scene before her as a whole, composing her live paintings with technical skill and creative authority. Our studio is located in Orlando, Florida, but we love to travel the country for weddings and other events! Live digital sketches are a great addition to any event. Popular If would like your wedding painter to work quietly and undisturbed in a corner or separate room, then please continue your search. "Going along with the theme of truly loving an artist's portfolio: If it's financially possible, and the artist you love isn't local, don't turn down their amazing work because they're not local to you," Branson says. Rates are based on subject of the painting, detail level, framing options, and various other important factors. According to Seaman, the live wedding painter cost is typically between $1,500 and $10,000. celebrating every last detail while entertaining your guests can be overwhelming. };

No surprises or worrying when you commission a live painting with me Ill ensure you adore your heirloom painting! Stephanie paints with a relatively realistic style. florida live painter, wedding painting orlando, wedding painter, tampa event painter, live painting. About Torregrossa Fine Art. @Eventpaintingbyjamieis incredibly talented and we cant wait to get the final product., Makena & Corbin, married July 2019 in New Smyrna Beach, Florida, Jamie did such a great job on our painting!We love it! And finally, at the end of the evening comes the unforgettable reveal moment, when the honorees of the evening are thrilled and astonished to see themselves immortalized in a masterful work of art made just for them. valueY: valueY Kate is pure joy! "There actually aren't too, too many of us live painters out there, so Google is always a great place to start," Branson says. Live Event Painting -Wedding Boston Park Plaza 3 19 22 - Artist Linda Marino. A painting can be done following the wedding from a photograph, but Jennie was able to craft what she deemed best from the whole night. "At the moment, my couples invest an average of $2,399 for their live wedding painting experience, as my packages range from $2,199 to $3,000 depending on the complexity of the painting," Branson says. The Sooner the better. Live Couple Painting. While there are various costs to factor inincluding travel, the size of the canvas, and the number of pieces commissionedyou can expect to spend upwards of $1,000. I arrive early to set up & prep the canvas, then . Besides providing a unique form of entertainment, you end up with a work of art that captures the energy and memory of your event! If would like your wedding painter to work quietly and undisturbed in a corner or separate room, then please continue your search. Jamie was the highlight of our night and a fabulous part of our daughter and sonin-laws special day. var focalPointY = focalPoint[1]; valueY = Math.max(Math.min(targetHeight * focalPointY - parentDimensionHeight * 0.5, overflowHeight), 0) / overflowHeight; Event Painting by Jamie offers live event painting services for weddings and other special occasions in Florida and beyond. Event Painting by Jamie creates wedding paintings throughout the United States. First look at live wedding painting at The Farm at Dover in Wisconsin. More intentional, pared-down celebrations have become not only the norm, but necessary. We treasure our painting, and it's such a blessing that I'm now able to provide my own couples and clients with their own precious pieces," Branson says. Thank you for the opportunity to contribute to your celebration, and Ill see you on the big day! Jamie. My couples tend to book me anywhere from eight months to a year and a half out from the wedding day," Branson says. This is what I always encourage if I am not available. Work one-on-one with the live painter to come up with a composition that brings your vision to life. }();

Live Wedding Painting on a sweeping Connecticutt Lakeside Home.

var positionImage = function positionImage(imageEl) { It's no secret that wedding photo booths are getting played out these days. Above all, a wedding painting is about more than just the wedding day- Jennie is also such a joy to work withwe could not recommend her enough! Ill also send over a few goodies to help you envision your portrait for the big day. She beautifully captured the reception and even painted special friends and family members in the background. Typically, I paint the bride and groom dancing their first dance together, as husband and wife, but the client can tell me if they would like a different posture painted. New Year's Eve of 2016/17 I perched my easel along of row of windows and watched the lights of New Hope glow across the Delaware River as the celebrants of this couple entered a room built to feature the view of the night. Every painting is different, achieved in response to the atmosphere. From general questions about pricing and setup to the style of live painting and the exact moment you want to be documented (such as the first dance or walking up the aisle), there's no shortage of details you'll want to flesh out beforehand. var imageRatio = originalWidth / originalHeight; Live event painting is a great form of entertainment not only at weddings, but at any special event. My style is very impressionistic, created with a loose hand and beautiful brushstrokes an expression of the event more than a realistic rendering. I will arrive 2 to 3 hours before your wedding to set up and paint the background. Consider the criteria below when booking your wedding artist. Hooray for the Big Day! Guests will be intrigued and entertained by an artist on-site painting the . I'm an artist in New Orleans who specializes in live wedding painting, which means I get to travel to venues all over the world to paint couples on the happiest day of their lives. 65 Likes, 2 Comments - Indiana Live Wedding Painter (@artbyelise_kathleen) on Instagram: " #jeanembroidery #flowerembroidery #flowers #flowerart #needleandthread #denim #embroidery" Jessica not only provides you with a lifetime keepsake of your wedding but she also is a focal point at the event. - Jaon C (MOB), Copyright Jacqueline DelBrocco 2016-2023 | Cleveland, OH. "As someone who had a live wedding painter at her own wedding, it still boggles my mind that my husband and I are able to stare at a completely custom work of art that was created on our wedding day. The canvas has the edges painted nicely and it is ready to hang right when you get home! I highly recommend Jessica! Send your guests home with something to treasure and remember your event day by. Nicole's live wedding paintings engage and entertain your guests while capturing all of the special details of your big day. It is mesmerizing to watch, and the work of art produced will be cherished for a lifetime. Live Event Painting. Take some time to peruse their personal website, read through testimonials from previous couples, and check out examples of their work. Live painting is the newest trend in wedding entertainment where a skilled artist paints a wedding scene in real time. My guests loved talking to her and watching the progress of the painting Youve thoroughly combed through my website, blog and Instagram feed and you like what you see. Check out the form below to inquire! She will set up and begin painting so as your guests arrive, they can watch your painting come to life. return parentClientSize.height / originalHeight; Some things that factor into this price range are the type of supplies, like brushes, paints, easels and canvases, the painter will use, the artist's experience level, travel costs and if the artist is in high demand.

if (overflowWidth === 0) {

return { imageEl.style.objectPosition = "".concat(valueX * 100, "% ").concat(valueY * 100, "%"); The final painting can be made into prints for parents, or stationary as thank you notes for an additional fee. Guests really enjoyedbeing able to watch as it developed throughout the night. } else { var targetHeight = Math.ceil(originalHeight * scale); You did such a beautiful job. Guests will be intrigued and entertained by an artist on-site painting the celebration they are a part of. She currently resides in Washington, DC. Theyre amazing at capturing pinpoint moments in time. Live Event Painting is quickly becoming the next must-have on the list of wedding features. From abstracts and floral illustrations to landscapes, stationery, and journals stop by the shop where the prints and downloads are refreshed to align with the season. She enjoys dancing along with the music, and truly adding more energy to the party. (However, if you are unable to have me at your event, I would be honored to instead craft a piece for you in my own studio with my help, a favorite wedding photo can be transformed into a truly unforgettable anniversary present.). All Rights Reserved. I cant wait to meet you and capture your love "Kate was my live wedding painter for my wedding in October and when I say you NEED a live wedding painter for your wedding, you NEED a live wedding painter, and you FOR SURE need Kate!! Personally, I enjoy simplifying the event in my paintings to focus on the meaning of the marriage I prefer painting the bride and groom together, captured in an ethereal setting, without guests or with a subtle few, to symbolize the unifying of their lives together. Chloe is based in the Savannah, GA, Hilton Head, SC, and Charleston, SC area. Capture your day in a unique and creative way! Well make sure the vision in your head comes to life through my paint and paper. Live Wedding Painting during wedding ceremony. Stephanie paints with a relatively realistic style. First 50 miles are included (fee for additional miles or overnight accommodations) 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023 ASHLEY TRIGGIANO | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Due to the custom nature of live wedding paintings, prices vary. How far in advance should I contact you to paint my celebration? Live wedding painter Maggie Smith Khn says the response to her art on TikTok has been "insane." The Atlanta-based artist spends between three and five hours painting couples on their special day. The feeling of fireworks and sounds of champagne corks . I want to learn your story, your familys story, and what is most important to you. He said he could not have been more wrong and loved seeing it come to life and is so glad we will have this amazing memory to keep forever! In the meantime, Im always happy to serve as a resource for vendor recommendations, planning guidance and more! Beyond having a custom piece of artwork to hang in your home and cherish for years to come, it's also a once-in-a-lifetime experienceone that you, your partner, your family, and guests will be able to witness firsthand. Still,nothing has been more fulfilling than photos copyright Stephanie Lanni Photography and Rad Red Creative. Live wedding painting at The Farm at Dover in Wisconsin. I use a program that will send an invoice to your email and it is super easy to fill out and keep up with payments. As a formally trained fine artist and illustrator, I have created art professionally for over 15 years. If you're planning a wedding or other event that you want to be truly memorable and special, commissioning a live event painting is sure to add that extra something you've been looking for! Live Paintings are done in high quality acrylic paint on gallery-wrapped canvas. If it travels back with me to the studio, Ill send you photos of the finished piece for your review before lovingly packaging it up and sending it right to your doorstep! It also provides quiet and reverent entertainment for those who may not particularly enjoy the dance floor, or who want to escape the claustrophobia of the crowd. 88 years of expert advice and inspiration, for every couple. Live wedding painting is truly a one-of-a-kind experience.

if (imageRatio > parentRatio) { Its exactly what we wanted.. Wedding plans have become increasingly non-traditional, so it's the perfect time for unique vendors to shine. Stephanie's wedding paintings are unique works of art that are tailored to fit your vision, emphasize your design elements, and fit beautifully in your home. . #1. There are three primary painting types to know before starting your search. (For travel paintings outside of Connecticut please anticipate a minimum of $1000 in travel fees) Watercolor wedding . }

With Live Wedding Painting, you can capture your day in a way that is as personal as your love story, with a custom piece of fine artwork created LIVEduring your wedding. It was the best, not only was the process of working with her before hand easy as pie, or was SO COOL seeing guests, the couple, and our friends ooooh and aaaah on wedding day. I create custom packages for each and every one of my clients. var focalPoint = imageEl.dataset.imageFocalPoint.split(','); Andy is available to lend her talents to weddings, anniversaries, and corporate galas anywhere there is a joyful celebration to be captured. The sunset view over the Delaware River with the historic bridge was such a gorgeous backdrop for their celebration. Her talent is incredible along with her personality and she painted the most beautiful painting of our wedding that I could have ever imagined!! I'm Stephanie Gaffney, the artist behind the Torregrossa Fine Art brand. Weddings are a beautiful reflection of an eternal reality. Sure, most weddings still have a photographer in addition to the live painter (after all, portraits take a lot longer than a quick photo) but these portraits can often capture very special and intimate moments that a photograph cannot. Andy Greenlee is based in Portland, Oregon, but is available for travel throughout the US and around the world. var parentRatio = parentClientSize.width / parentClientSize.height;

Fine artist and illustrator, I am so honored that you have considered a... Having been acknowledged by a myriad of magazines and industry publications, Jennie attributes praise... I believe in the London area been more fulfilling than photos Copyright Stephanie Lanni and! Freelance writer based in Portland, Oregon, but necessary var getRelativeOffset = function getRelativeOffset ( ) No... Treasure forever they can watch your painting come to life through my paint and.! Realistic rendering and was like an activity at the Farm at Dover in Wisconsin and every one our... Along with the music, and Charleston, SC, and various other factors! She will set up with up to 6 hours huge hit at daughter... Canvas, then please continue live wedding painter delaware search var targetHeight = Math.ceil ( originalHeight * scale ;. Total of about 5 to 6 hours of live wedding painting Orlando, Florida but... Is what I have, I am so honored that you have considered having a scene. The happiest day of your big day it portrays celebrations have become not only the norm but..., OH goal is to channel your familys story, and check out our wedding! Since 2006 with an emphasis on quality, light, color, and the of! To treasure forever engage and entertain your guests do, so she can begin the... N'T everything with an emphasis on quality, light, color, unique! Wedding hashtag, or custom, handmade pieces from our paintings shops their personal website, read through from! Acrylic paint on gallery-wrapped canvas Copywriting by Salted Pages deserve it! Head comes to life my! That help make any occasion truly memorable my art client experience quickly becoming the next must-have on the list wedding... And every one of our most precious possessions will get to watch, and Ill see you on the day... Arrives hours before your guests will get to watch as professional Orlando-based wedding to! Paintings shops I, personally, already incorporate a payment plan into my live painting =. The celebration they are a great keepsake and Ill treasure it forever on your big day right when commission! To any event gorgeous backdrop for their celebration really enjoyedbeing able to watch the creative process unfold and deserve... Addition to any event | Template by TONIC designed by live wedding painter delaware Stefan | Copywriting by Salted Pages a of. Adventure, designed around the couples ' aesthetic and personal taste ; < /p > Stephanie 's extroverted personality her. Main concern is providing unique entertainment and leaving you with a masterpiece to treasure.... Room, then please continue your search when you commission a live painting packages travel! Delbrocco 2016-2023 | Cleveland, OH with me Ill ensure you adore your painting... While entertaining your guests while capturing all of the painting, detail level, framing options and. Up in hidden boxes collecting dust add a unique adventure, designed around the world Ill ensure adore! Wedding.. width: '100 % ', watch on for Finding a event! Sc, and Charleston, SC area to the atmosphere a lasting.. Has the edges painted nicely and it will feel as if I am not available function. When Booking your wedding to set up & amp ; prep the canvas has the edges painted nicely it... My clients for Finding a live event painting by Chloe me in statealthough!, Copyright jacqueline DelBrocco 2016-2023 | Cleveland, OH - artist Linda Marino jacqueline 's live wedding painting selection the. Then please continue your search then please continue your search by searching for live event painting is the newest in... We could solve all of that with one meaningful heirloom pile up in boxes. Your painting come to life, color, and check out our live wedding painting by Jamie creates wedding throughout..., light, color, and Charleston, SC, and feeling in your comes! Adding a logo, wedding painter to work quietly and undisturbed in a unique gift and a lasting keepsake Lepore... My celebration Commissioned Prints Socialize Follow Along for more love of impressionism to 6 of! Created art professionally for over 15 years 1250 in the gifts I have art. Painting in 2023 start at 1250 in the meantime, Im always happy to serve as a formally fine! To channel your familys story, your familys love, joy, and unique spirit my... Vendors to shine logo, wedding painting at the Farm at Dover live wedding painter delaware Wisconsin me your! Home with a masterpiece to treasure forever receive one large painting incorporating a of. Should I contact you to paint my celebration newest trend in wedding entertainment where a skilled artist paints wedding... Pared-Down celebrations have become not only the norm, but we love travel... It & # x27 ; m Stephanie Gaffney, the artist behind the Torregrossa art. Parentdimensionwidth = parentNode.offsetWidth ; it is a super easy alternative and it is ready to hang right when commission... Every one of our most precious possessions backdrop for their celebration their work wanted. Nature of live wedding painting by Chloe continue your search by searching for live in. Setting of your event day by send your guests can be overwhelming I would to... Your vision to life through my paint and paper searching for live event in! That follows remember the magic of your event is what I have been freely given beautiful painting to your... $ 10,000 freelance writer based in New York arrive early to set up and begin painting so as your will! Website, read through testimonials from previous couples, and the work of art produced be. An expression of the entire wedding atmosphere details of your special day with a painting that will last lifetime! The entire wedding atmosphere every couple peruse their personal website, read through testimonials from previous couples, and see! Wedding atmosphere total of about 5 to 6 hours of live painting with me Ill ensure adore..., then please continue your search by searching for live event painting is quickly becoming next. / parentClientSize.height ; < /p > No surprises or worrying when you commission a live event painting -Wedding Boston Plaza. Some live wedding painter delaware to peruse their personal website, read through testimonials from previous couples and. And intentional client experience next big celebration = targetWidth - parentDimensionWidth ; I will for. Help you envision your portrait for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops!, OH expert advice and inspiration, for every couple, tampa event painter live! Consider the criteria below when Booking your wedding.. width: '100 % ' watch! Music, and check out examples of their work gallery-wrapped canvas in corner... And unforgettable touch to your wedding.. width: '100 % ', on. Through my paint and paper emphasis on quality, light, color, and check out of. Commissioned Prints Socialize Follow Along for more love of impressionism and various other important factors painting types know... Wedding is a freelance writer based in Portland, Oregon, but necessary Pogue paints canvas... Art produced will be intrigued and entertained by an artist on-site painting the celebration they are a part our... Ill see you on the big day ; I will paint for a lifetime the... Realistic rendering to any event that! `` been freely given you will include me in next. Publications, Jennie attributes this praise to her expressionist style and intentional client experience so as your guests home a!, live painting been freely given 88 years of expert advice and inspiration, for every.! < p > if ( imageRatio > parentRatio ) { its exactly what we wanted adding more energy to party! Becoming the next must-have on the big day j essica has painted live at 500., watch on as if I am not available hours of live wedding painting at Farm! The night. to watch the creative process unfold and you will go home with a masterpiece to forever! Each and every one of our daughter and sonin-laws special day with a masterpiece to treasure and remember event... Of $ 1000 in travel fees ) Watercolor wedding Connecticutt Lakeside home to learn your,! Be overwhelming we wanted approachable and entertaining I have been freely given a few goodies help... The Farm at Dover in Wisconsin Portland, Oregon, but necessary work one-on-one with the live painter artist. Unforgettable touch to your wedding day the canvas, then please continue your search by searching for event... Personal taste but is available for travel throughout the US and around the world way to capture the happiest of! Tips for Finding a live painting United States you for the opportunity to contribute to your wedding artist custom.! The entire wedding atmosphere live digital sketches are a beautiful painting to remember wedding! A live painter live wedding painter delaware artist, Questions to Ask before Booking a painter based in the I! Of details that help make any occasion truly memorable details that help make any truly... View over the Delaware River with the music, and check out examples of their work to her style. Up and paint the background fees, but necessary are a beautiful painting remember! Vision to life through my paint and paper that with one meaningful heirloom with up to 6.! Framing options, and various other important factors have been freely given concern is providing entertainment. Unique spirit into my live painting anticipate a minimum of $ 1000 travel! Art brand my daughter 's wedding watch your painting come to life I you. Our live wedding paintings, prices vary 1250 in the gifts I have, I am not available painting a...