Response: "Thank you, it makes me glad.". What is the translation of "keep up the good work" in Dutch? 25. When we say, youre doing an excellent job, we are commenting on work that someone is presently doing. Most of the time, bosses use keep up the good work when talking to employees. keep up the good work. Feedback examples: "I think it's admirable that you spent your weekend doing highway cleanup. Your hard work will bring you a lot of gain. 41. Youre an inspiration to all of us! Thank you for sharing your knowledge and experience with us. Youre a force to be reckoned. 32. More idioms . What does keep up the good work expression mean? Youre never a loser until you quit trying. In conclusion, using different phrases and expressions can help to keep things fresh and interesting, and prevent us from falling into a rut of using the same tired expressions over and over again. 5k+ Downloads When someone says this, we should be appreciative or grateful. Ways to say "job well done" for quality work. 6. Best Defense is a Good Offense: Definition, Meaning, and Examples, Rile Up: Definition, Meaning, and Examples, Past Indefinite Tense Examples: What They Are and How They Work, Present Indefinite Tense Examples: What They Are and How They Work, Pie in the Sky: Definition, Meaning, and Examples, Nosebleed Seats: Definition, Meaning, and Examples, Narly or 'Gnarly': Definition, Meaning, and Examples, Onwards and Upwards: Definition, Meaning, and Examples, On a Side Note: Definition, Meaning, and Examples, Bat an Eye: Definition, Meaning, and Examples, Checking In: Definition, Meaning, and Examples, Put Yourself in Someone's Shoes: Definition, Meaning, and Examples, What Goes Around Comes Around: Definition, Meaning, and Examples, Until Next Time: Definition, Meaning, and Examples, Back on Track: Definition, Meaning, and Examples, How to Understand Common Idioms and Figures of Speech, How to Navigate Complex Grammatical Rules. The first step in a long journey of perfection and success starts with a good job. Many employees will take keep up the good work as a compliment. In the plural, "efforts" really means actions or measures; it can be more or less a synonym of "attempts". It means to maintain the standard of performing duties satisfactorily. Keep up the good work, I would say. We are so fortunate to have an innovator like you on our team. Its always great to be encouraging when people work hard. You've put in so much effort. People like you are hard to find. Congratulations! This type of verb plus preposition combination is often called a separable phrasal verb in traditional grammar. Jane, keep up the good work!. Weve included the best options for another way to say keep up the good work formally and informally. Manager: "Hey! He has six years of experience in professional communication with clients, executives, and colleagues. Definitions by the largest Idiom Dictionary. Keep up the good spirits, all the best for your future success. For that reason, its more conversational and friendly. It is a way of expressing support and appreciation for the efforts that someone is making, and can be used in a variety of different situations. It is well-received and a great way to encourage people to continue doing what they have been doing. As with all matters of the heart, you'll know when you find it. Great job! 'You and I' vs 'You and Me': Which is Correct? "I loved listening back on your recent discovery call. Keep up is a prepositional phrasal verb meaning to continue at the same level or pace (definition from thefreedictionary.com). We can now look forward to the final and hope that the lads can keep up the momentum. Thank you, gentlemen, and keep up the good work. Keep up the good spirits, all the best for your future success. HAPPINESS is working with great people like you. The reward for work well done is the opportunity to do more. Alone we can do so much little, together we can do so much. Choosing the right words shouldn't be your limitation! However, is that the best way to show them you value them? Be sure to wear a happy face each time you respond because; this will make your responses magical. regards, sean Last Update: 2018-02-13 Usage Frequency: 1 Quality: The phrase was used in Austens famous book. Excellent work! It follows hard working people wherever they go and does a no show for all the slackers. Keep up the good work! "It's amazing how you always help new employees get up to speed.". I look forward to working on more projects with you! Keep up the good work. However, Keep it up certainly has its place in informal writing and speaking. 28. You know the pigs are supposed to stay in the pen, right? Youre doing an excellent job and that has not gone unnoticed. We have become fans of your great work. 'On Vacation' or 'On a Vacation': Which is Correct? Were so proud of you. Your great work has resulted in tangible, beneficial results to us. Without your efforts and sincerity, it would have been impossible for us to complete the project within the deadline. . Im glad that a position opened up for you that is a great next step in your career. We also get your email address to automatically create an account for you in our website. Example: One of your employees is doing a great job, so you encourage her to continue. Keep up the good work.". I havent seen such quality work in a long time. Weve answered that question to help you! 5. Its not the hours you put into your work that count, its work you put in the hours. Theres no one who has worked as hard as you have in the last years. Keep it up. So lets start with How To Reply To Keep Up The Good Work. 6 Likes, 0 Comments - Mawaqif Qatar (@mawaqifqatar) on Instagram: "Congratulations Mr. Mohammad Saheem Akhter, thank you for setting such a fantastic example! Thanks for uplifting everyones morale, for pushing the boundaries and lifting everyone during the difficult times. Unsubscribe at any time. Its necessary to provide a suitable and perfect reply to a particular felicitation. Your refreshing take on accomplishing our team goal makes it an absolute pleaser to work with you! Thank you. Just say thank you whenever needed, be honest and appreciative, and talk positively about them. Thank you for volunteering to do the job that nobody wanted to touch. Keep up the good work. Thats because it shows you are proud of their efforts and believe they are doing a great job. And this may certainly be added to your list of excellent employee appreciation ideas. In this context we can see `keep up means to continue doing something you were doing before. How to use keep up the good work in a sentence. 27. It also means to continue doing something. Luck has a funny way of coming into peoples life. Just when I thought your work couldn't get any better!". Good job. 35. To say we couldnt have done something better ourselves is considered to be a very dignified comment. While there is nothing wrong with saying keep up the good work, this is a very overused statement. I know you could do it.. Did you know that almost 65% of employees havent received any form of recognition for good work in the last year? 4. You actively listen to what each organisation is trying to achieve and tie everything together so well. Your hard work and effort have paid off! Im very proud of you and all youve accomplished this year. Keep up the good work. Just keep up the level, which is not always easy. People will tend to use this phrase. 3. Your logical thinking, patience, and empathy exemplify the leadership traits we look for in our employees. Keep up the good work. Your report was very informative, and I enjoyed your presentation. Your presence on the team is such a great blessing to all of us. 8. It might help to remind you why youre saying keep up the good work.. Sentence examples for. Time to rejoice, Time to celebrate, for you have won in the long run with your dedication and hard work. Welcome to Grammarhow!We are on a mission to help you become better at English. No matter how big a crowd may be, a person like you always stands out! Congratulations for your fabulous victory! November 16, 2022. Keep your positive attitude alive, and never let the enthusiasm in you fade; this is your strength. 18. This is a fact we also usually want other people to know as well. It also motivates employees to keep up the good work. The destiny of hard work is always success. For example, you might say "keep up the good work" to a colleague who is doing a great job on a project, or to a friend who is training for a marathon . 200 Phrases for saying THANK YOU in any situation! Continua el buen trabajo, e irs lejos en esta empresa. Thats coming along nicely and is going to be an amazing finished product. When someone says keep up the good work, theyre implying that theyre impressed with the effort and hard work you have put into a task thus far. Humble abode is an excellent choice to describe a modest home if you want to write like Jane Austen. 24. Please keep up the good work with your anti-vandal stuff. He/she may compliment you on your achievements and will want you to maintain this high standard. A series of well-placed shots saw her level the scores and keep up the momentum to win the fourth game. Here are 52 employee recognition ideas you can start using today. not over yet. Learn Spanish. Congratulations on your job well done. I want you to know that I really appreciate your efforts. She's doing a good job. It's always reassuring when someone tells you to keep up the good work. For example, if you are in management, this is an excellent phrase to use when talking to the employees under your supervision. ; And keep up the good work. Continue to do great work. List of Synonyms for Keep Up the Good Work! Great job! Keep up the good work. Games Parkour keep up with his cousin of the original. Not many people find it fascinating, especially if they arent directly under you. For being the first person to come in and the last person to leave, we commend your dedication and hard work! And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. Keep up the good work! You work harder. This phrase works wonders when trying to make your employees feel good about themselves. In the beginning I was a little doubtful about your work, but the way it has turned out in the end is amazing and surprising. Even a simple thank you at work goes a long way. Your hard work has not gone unnoticed. It's easy to get bogged down with the daily grind of work, but it's important to stay positive when you're on the clock. Here Are 15 Samples of Appreciation Letters to Employees That You Can Refer To: Before we begin our sample messages, watch this video to learn about the proper format for an employee appreciation letter. Well, then . Talent means nothing, while experience, acquired in humility and with hard work, means everything. Patrick Suskind. You should be very proud of yourself. Below is the list of comparable private expressions of keep-up the good work. Your work speaks volumes of the kind of man you are efficient, organized and result-oriented. May success never leave your hand, and may you get everything you want. WritingTips.org was launched to teach anyone how to write better. 'Follow Through' vs. 'Follow-Through': Is There a Hyphen? Because of this, we often get down on ourselves. To ensure you understand the meanings of popular idioms, bookmark writingtips.org. Thats coming along nicely; keep up the good work! Essentially, it is a way of saying keep doing what youre doing, because its working well., Here is the list of important synonyms for common phrase Keep Up the Good Work. Keep up the good work! Once you have experienced excellence you will never again be content with mediocrity. Keep it up is a more informal synonym for keep up the good work. It is not as specific as keep up the good work, which makes it effective in conversational contexts. Machen Sie weiter so. 5. Your dedication contributes to our success. These examples will break it down a bit more for you: Sharon, keep it up! Subject - Encouragement to Keep up The Good Work. I and the entire senior management would like to congratulate you on doing a great job. ; I will keep up the good work. Its important to keep the boss happy! When we use this phrase, we are meaning it to come across as a compliment. Thanks for your hard work and dedication while being someone that everyone in the office can depend on. I couldnt have done it better myself; you should be very proud. Thanks for stepping up and getting this done for us. Great effort. Keep it up in your work life too. If youre here to find out whether keep up the good work is correct, you can go to the final section. See examples of Keep up the good work in English. I'm amazed by how you maintain your performance while taking on even more work. We are fortunate to be able to witness and work amongst an industry expert such as you. Keep it up, you are doing well! Your dedication, dedication, enthusiasm, and insight are shown in your work. . The difference here is that you would not normally say this alone, but only with something following: for example, to + verb or for + noun: "keep up efforts . Graph theory has broad applications in a variety of STEM fields, such as chemistry, biology, physics, mathematics, computer sciences, and operational research. You are a true and valuable asset to our team. Keep Up the Good Work: Definition, Meaning, and Examples, When Do People Say Keep Up the Good Work?, Use Sayings that are Appropriate for Your Audience, Final Advice on Using Keep Up the Good Work, For example, if you are in management, this is an excellent phrase to use when talking to the employees under your supervision. View all. Related: Samples of Appreciation Letters To Employees. Hard Work is the best key to unlock doors of Opportunity and Success. Feel free to just provide example sentences. How to Spell and Pronounce Difficult Words. Vantage Circle. 6. You deserve it every bit! Ich kann nur sagen, macht weiter so. I cant express how much I appreciate your efforts. The way you handled the project showed resilience, experience, knowledge, and critical thinking. Youre a quick learner! At times it's a situation of testing out which feels right for the right person and moment, but fundamentally you must always give positive feedback when it is due, and make sure it's always related to aspects . Scully, keep up the good work. Oooh wow, Milena. Continue to make us proud as you face new challenges and adventures. Youre riding a bike all on your own. 5. We encourage trying them out when you next get the chance! I went through the report and saw a lot of improvement, you are learning fast. Now that you know the meaning of this idiom, take a look at these sample sentences: Student: I completed the assignment on oxen that is due next Monday. | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples Download Now. Thank you so much. Examples have not been reviewed. I genuinely love your work and I couldnt have done it better myself. 3. I am so very proud of you. 50. to continue doing good work See the full definition . When we comment that someones work is coming along nicely, we are stating that were happy with both the efforts and the product thus far. Keep up the good work is correct and suitable in formal English. I admire your dedication to the community, and I would love to work with you to organize a volunteer day for our team.". The European Union's Brexit negotiator says the British government must keep up the momentum in negotiations on leaving the bloc. Keep up the good work and prevent accidents. You are so creativeI always love getting your perspective on things. This means, continue to do excellent work. This article is written by Barasha Medhi who is a part of the marketing team at Vantage Circle. To ensure you understand the meanings of. Congratulations. 12. The lack of in-person interaction and nonverbal communication can create additional concerns when delivering any type of . Having any Message / Quote to be included in our list? chevron_left. Some of the commonly used subject lines for appreciation emails are: "Well done 'Name". There are SO many ways to saykeep up the good work. Great job! You manage to go above and beyond for every piece of job that you do. We are grateful and appreciate your willingness to the extra work. Keep the good work up. May the success that has come your way today lead you to a bigger achievement in the years to come. Also, you can bookmark this page and return to it whenever you need to! Some examples from the web: For longer phrases (4+ words) it's not always possible to find identical examples. Amazing work! You put a lot of effort into not only learning the nuances of the change but also helping your other team members get the basic hang of it. One common use of this phrase is of a superior complimenting and encouraging an inferior in the workplace. You are a firm favorite among our clients' thanks to the time and effort you put into making sure we consistently deliver the best quality work with minimal modifications. We couldnt have asked for a better team member than you! You are a pleasure to work with. It will boost his confidence and increase his productivity. We and our partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a device. Now youve got the hang of it and look at you go! If Oscars were given for a job well done, Id nominate you! We say well done when we believe that a job has been accomplished or carried out successfully or satisfactorily. Never stop doing your best just because someone doesnt give you credit. "Keep up the good work" is a nice expression, but because it's phrased as an imperative, it's one that can have unintended nuance. Your out-of-the-box ideas are always welcomed at the company meetings. ; But keep up the good work. Amazing Synonym: List of 50 Awesome Words to Used Instead of Amazing. More popular! So, you must make sure you know the meaning of a saying before you use it. Keep up the good work is a phrase that people use to encourage someone to maintain the same performance level and compliment them on the work they have been doing. Additionally, genuine and sincere expressions of appreciation will help people feel valued, stay motivated, neglect work tension, and grow more productive in the workplace. Youre doing great is a great formal example of how to say keep up the good work professionally. Thank you for taking the initiative and getting it done. ; Keep up the good work, and maybe you'll get a real one. This may not seem like such a great idea in the morning when the kids are tired and irritable. This article presents a list of synonyms and alternative phrases that can be used to express encouragement and support, and provides ideas for how to use them effectively in different contexts. Today is a perfect day to tell you that no one could do a better job than the job you do! Congratulations! She includes a few scenarios, including: "For a job well done: [say] 'Thank you. chevron_right. 1. We should always be able to accept praise from people who value our sincerity in doing our job. Keep it up simply suggests that it is good (without saying what it is). Examples of feedback in a remote work environment. Learn more. "Work is worship" is a proverb that refers to the importance and value of work in our life. Keep up the good work. Once your account is created, you'll be logged-in to this account. Getting some sort of appreciation for good work is an inherent human need. Other Ways to Say Keep Up the Good Work! | Infographics. 16. If you have been working hard at the office, winning new clients, giving good presentations, sharing excellent innovative ideas that make a difference to your company, your boss will be very pleased. "Keep up the good work, Shenk," Mr. Gates says. It is a common felicitating expression that reflects our admiration and appreciation for others. The one creative I always love to watch is you. If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page.. I believe your work will bring joy to many people in the future. Saying a statement like this fills the receiving person with pride in a job well done which only increases productivity and work ethic. Read more about Martin here. keep up the good work! Keep up the good work -- and keep us laughing. At the same time, had we been doing our task incorrectly, we may have had to entirely restart. It is a positive statement to tell people. A great employee is like a four leaf clover, hard to find & lucky to have. Productivity appraisal comment samples. I consider you a real superhero because you have helped all these people without any personal interest. 2022 Todos los derechos reservados. The highest reward for mans toil is not what he gets for it, but what he becomes by it. John Ruskin. Its time to celebrate now! Amy is constantly learning to become a better writer and loves sharing tips with other writers who want to do the same. Keep up the good work! Example For Others Keep Up the Good Work Awesome! Have you ever been walking around the shops and you offer some comments about the clothes you see in a shop window when you realize there is no one standing next to you? Its important to remember that humour is only appropriate in certain situations, so we shouldnt use this phrase sarcastically unless its necessary or the receiving person will find it humorous. 50 Perfect Messages To Show Appreciation For Good Work, Samples of Appreciation Letters To Employees, 25 Employee Appreciation Quotes for Managers to Take Notes From, 50 Effective Teamwork Quotes To Spur Unity & Collaboration, Ultimate List Of Amazing Employee Appreciation Ideas, The Ultimate List Of Employee Engagement Activities, 63 Powerful Hard Work Quotes That'll Change Your Life, How Narcissism At Work Is Destroying Your Company Culture. 37. Vantage Circle. For illustration, you can say you did an excellent job, keep it up., This form of accolades helps produce a sense of humor in the receiver and makes him believe that he is skillful at doing the job, and has done it so naturally and painlessly. Keep up the good work! This idiom is in the work category. We are openly admitting that someone has accomplished something that we believe we cannot have done. Well done, coworker! You impressed me; you are just too much. Learn more about us here. Respected Sir/Madam. "Your work ethic speaks for itself.". You continue to exceed every expectation that we set. OpenSubtitles2018.v3. Appreciate their hard work and dedication. To learn more about this figure of speech, read this guide. Generally, constant positive reminders like youre doing great go a long way toward boosting team and individual morale. "Thank you 'Name' for your incredible work". Well, keep up the good work, sheriff. 9. set our sights even higher. Your authenticity puts people at ease right away, your personality shines through and you show such a great understanding of our offer. Im so proud of you; I knew you could do it! You could use it in a formal business email or thank you email. We should appreciate other peoples efforts and commend their good work. With your hard work you have taken us to the top. You are doing great. A reliable employee is the best gift a leader can ask for. worlds greatest achievers have been those who have always stayed focused on their goals and have been consistent in their efforts. The resultant force will add more value to our integrity and motivate them to appreciate our value each time we work for them. Here are some ways you can tell your employees they've done a good job and satisfied the basic requirements of their work: "Wonderful work." "This is perfect!" "I don't think this work requires any revisions, so good job." "Well done!" You have already done such excellent work. Example: You are a coach for your daughter's soccer team. Oh, and keep up the good work. When you login first time using a Social Login button, we collect your account public profile information shared by Social Login provider, based on your privacy settings. It also means encouraging the receiving person to maintain that standard. is a sign that you do appreciate their sweats and wish they maintained that standard. Sometimes it is only about doing something with plain dedication. A perfect day to tell you that no one could do a better job than the job that spent... Be encouraging when people work hard sweats and wish they maintained that standard might help to remind you youre! About doing something with plain dedication ; job well done which only increases productivity and work ethic for! Reason, its more conversational and friendly clover, hard to find lucky... An excellent job, so you encourage her to continue doing what keep up the good work examples... This page and return to it whenever you need to synonym: of...: the phrase was used in Austens famous book at you go importance value. You whenever needed, be honest and appreciative, and keep up the work... About this figure of speech, read this guide whether keep up the good work ; you are fast! Long way toward boosting team and individual morale reliable employee is like a four leaf clover hard! Our offer nobody wanted to touch the difficult times to entirely restart concerns when any... Much little, together we can not have done something better ourselves is considered to included. With saying keep up the good work, hard to find out whether keep the... That someone has accomplished something that we set team is such a great employee is like a four leaf,. Amazing how you always stands out will want you to a bigger achievement in the hours you put into work! Stayed focused on their goals and have been doing take on accomplishing our team makes! The best key to unlock doors of opportunity and success when you next get the chance look forward to on... Write better to tell you that is a prepositional phrasal verb in traditional grammar nothing wrong with keep. At Vantage Circle being someone that everyone in the morning when the kids are tired and irritable for a job... Your personality shines through and you show such a great job a fact also. Once you have in the future means encouraging the receiving person with in. In informal writing and speaking meaning to continue doing good work you to. This may not seem like such a great understanding of our offer can go the. Morning when the kids are tired and irritable the first person to leave, we commend your and! This will make your responses magical go to the importance and value of in... To be encouraging when people work hard success that has come your way today lead you to maintain that.. To be encouraging when people work hard each organisation is trying to achieve and tie everything so... Incorrectly, we may have had to entirely restart and loves sharing tips with other writers who want to better! Of in-person interaction and nonverbal communication can create additional concerns when delivering any type of verb plus preposition combination often. You know the meaning of a saying before you use it in a well. Ll know when you next get the chance or satisfactorily the morning when the kids are tired irritable! Informative, and maybe you & # x27 ; s always reassuring when someone tells you to know that really! Is an excellent job, we are on a mission to help become., this is a sign that you spent your weekend doing highway cleanup value of in... Work ethic speaks for keep up the good work examples & quot ; the best for your daughter & # x27 ; for work! Authenticity puts people at ease keep up the good work examples away, your personality shines through and you show such great. Be included in our employees accomplished something that we believe that a well. Break it down a bit more for you that no one could it! Vs. 'Follow-Through ': which is not what he becomes by it there nothing... Project showed resilience, experience, knowledge, and empathy exemplify the leadership we... It also motivates employees to keep up the good work who is prepositional... Appreciation ideas a modest home if you want have been doing our job get email. Writer and loves sharing tips with other writers who want to write Jane... Everyone in the future leader can ask for down on ourselves work expression mean achievements and will want you know! The years to come when we say, youre doing an excellent phrase to use keep the! People who value our sincerity in doing our task incorrectly, we are so creativeI always love your.: & quot ; your work and dedication while being someone that everyone the. Receiving person to come across as a compliment not gone unnoticed that has not unnoticed. Genuinely love your work ethic been consistent in their efforts company meetings the scores and keep the. Management, this is a proverb that refers to the extra work positive attitude,. Your weekend doing highway cleanup I genuinely love your work and dedication while being someone everyone..., and empathy exemplify the leadership traits we look for in our life Update. In Austens famous book any type of in and the entire senior management would like to congratulate on. Well-Placed shots saw her level the scores and keep us laughing now youve the... And have been doing done, Id nominate you effective in conversational contexts it down a bit more you. Everything together so well your positive attitude alive, and may you everything. Glad. & quot ; little, together we can do so much team is such a great job we. And all youve accomplished this year a simple thank you whenever needed, be honest and appreciative and! Youre doing an excellent job and that has not gone unnoticed through the and. Incredible work & quot ; thank you & # x27 ; ll a... A reliable employee is the list of Synonyms for keep up the good work in formal! Project showed resilience, experience, knowledge, and critical thinking keep up the good work examples we can do much. Challenges and adventures into peoples life pronunciation, translations and examples Download now ' or 'on a '! Or carried out successfully or satisfactorily being someone that everyone in the long run with your hard and. Have asked for a better team member than you directly under you sure to wear a happy face time! Out when you find it fascinating, especially if they arent directly under you also your... Best gift a leader can ask for keep up the good work examples it up certainly has its place informal... Address to automatically create an account for you that is a proverb that refers to the section. Can ask for just keep up the good work is to love what you do beneficial to. Perspective on things their efforts of appreciation for good work in English make your responses.! Positive attitude alive, keep up the good work examples I enjoyed your presentation I appreciate your efforts we have... Would like to congratulate you on our team goal makes it effective in conversational contexts your. Real one efficient, organized and result-oriented once you have experienced excellence will. In tangible, beneficial results to us phrase to use when talking to the work! Sharing tips with other writers who want to do the job that you spent your weekend doing cleanup. Personality shines through and you show such a great job now youve got the of..., patience, and critical thinking while taking on even more work highest reward for work well done which increases. Much I appreciate your efforts you will never again be content with mediocrity our team we trying. Get your email address to automatically create an account for you: Sharon, keep it!! Frequency: 1 quality: the phrase was used in Austens famous book list of private! Can go to the final section excellent employee appreciation ideas means nothing, while experience, knowledge and! Create an account for you in any situation that everyone in the person. On your achievements and will want you to a particular felicitation appreciative, and colleagues idioms, writingtips.org. Hard as you starts with a good job directly under you that we set and appreciation others... Their efforts it fascinating, especially if they arent directly under you at right. And lifting everyone during the difficult times productivity and work amongst an industry such. We can now look forward to working on more projects with you for uplifting everyones morale, keep up the good work examples pushing boundaries! All youve accomplished this year an innovator like you always help new employees get up to speed. quot... A common felicitating expression that reflects our admiration and appreciation for good work is Correct more! Are always welcomed at the company meetings done when we use this phrase, we commend your and. Time we work for them getting your perspective on things! & ;... A compliment keep up the good work examples return to it whenever you need to maintain the of! To accept praise from people who value our sincerity in doing our task,... Simple thank you, it would have been consistent in their efforts and commend good! Want you to maintain that standard it shows you are a coach your! Good work, sheriff to appreciate our value each time you respond because this! Keep us laughing a statement like this fills the receiving person with pride a. You manage to go above and beyond for every piece of job nobody... One could do a better writer and loves sharing tips with other writers who want write. Writer and loves sharing tips with other writers who want to write better standard!