The Pearl Hotel. Air conditioning (despite saying that she couldn't cancel and re-book earlier!) Hotel Riu Plaza New York Times Square ligt dichtbij de populairste bezienswaardigheden van New York zoals Love Sculpture (0,9 km) en Manhattan Skyline (1,3 km). If youre not a member yet, take advantage and sign up now for free to start enjoying all the advantages. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds. Ill be staying in the same hotel every time I come to New York. Please see our partners for more details. STAFF WAS WONDERFUL (646) 864-1100. Yes, but I suggest you look on the website for it as I don't know it offhand. Hotel Riu Plaza New York Times Square opened in 2016 as an excellent upper-middle-range hotel choice in a neighborhood teeming with tourists and competitor chain hotels. NEVER have I experienced such rudeness from a member of staff at any of the hotels I have visited. Get Directions. Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. The Riu Plaza New York Times Square is located in the heart of this great city and is surrounded by emblematic sites such as Central Park, Rockefeller Center, the Empire State Building, Carnegie Hall and the luxury stores on Fifth Avenue. The Hotel Riu Plaza New York Times Square is located in the heart of Manhattan, surrounded by Broadway's most famous theaters, and a few steps from the iconic Times Square, known throughout the world as the symbol of New York. Promo Video. Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. RIU's urban line is expanding and will open two new hotels in two of the world's most exciting cities: Chicago and Toronto. Available in all rooms: New York City, NY . Housekeeping is provided daily. Enhanced food service safety measures are in place. The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this. Relaxing rooms feature lovely furniture and external bathrooms. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. RIU Plaza Hotels are ideal both for leisure and business trips. New York, U.S.A. The property is cleaned and disinfected using an electrostatic sprayer; disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays. Our facilities have been designed for the enjoyment of all of our guests. This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. View These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. Check for travel restrictions. The 29 floors of theRiu Plaza New York Times Square Hotelstand out because of their cutting edge and elegant design and theirmore than 600 roomsperfectly equipped with a mini refrigerator, desk, television with multimedia connections, central air conditioning and heating, among other amenities, which have been designed to offer you maximum comfort. Well what can I say about this hotel,visiting New York I can honestly say this is such a lovely hotel clean,beautiful rooms its a luxury premier inn beds are so comfy and we also had a buffet breakfast was absolutely amazing I give it 10 out of 10 if I ever go back I would definitely book here again. This price is based on the lowest nightly price found in the last 24 hours for stays in the next 30 days. 6,350 reviews. hi does anyone know the direct email address for the riu plaza in time square please. This New York hotel also offers 24-hour front desk assistance, concierge service and ironing. Times Square is 1312 feet from Riu Plaza New York Times Square, while Broadway Theater is 1969 feet from the property. Definitely would highly recommend this hotel. . the staff was also very helpful and ready to assist. Privacy Statement Included among the hotel's facilities you will find the Fashion bar, "The Theater Buffet" and the Capital bar, with its Grab & Go concept characteristic of the city. Please check you have entered your email address correctly before continuing. , Wireless internet access, Available in some public areas: Transom Builders Group served the general contractor for the property, which is located between Sixth and Seventh Avenues . , This property has taken steps to provide more sustainable and eco-friendly travel, Find out what food and drink options you could be enjoying at this property. Try signing in with CONNECTED_THIRD_PARTY_NAMES or use another email address. This email has already been used to sign up with CONNECTED_THIRD_PARTY_NAMES. Free WiFi, 25 m Feb. 25 . Rooms were very clean and functional. Breakfast was awesome. Headed to New York and looking for somewhere to stay near Times Square? This property uses a grey water recycling system, Safety features at this property include a smoke detector and window guards. Riu Plaza Manhattan Times Square. RIU Hotels and Resorts, Owner at Hotel Riu Plaza New York Times Square, responded to this review. Capital Grab & Go at the Hotel Riu Plaza New York Times Square has delicious snack foods and appetizers that are sure to impress. Ask Seaside06566177907 about Hotel Riu Plaza New York Times Square, Great location, shower water pressure and breakfast not so great, Ask philipa977 about Hotel Riu Plaza New York Times Square, Great hotel great location and food is fabulous, Ask L9639HDemmad about Hotel Riu Plaza New York Times Square, Ask Stuarty5763 about Hotel Riu Plaza New York Times Square, Ask Ashley C about Hotel Riu Plaza New York Times Square, Ask LouiseIrish about Hotel Riu Plaza New York Times Square, We compared the lowest prices from 14 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 15 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 10 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 19 websites, Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan, an IHG Hotel, We compared the lowest prices from 20 websites. This may not be a comprehensive list. 260 West 40th Street, New York, New York, USA, 10018. You're getting the lowest possible rate We Promise Opens in a new window, "It was so clean and convenient to places we wanted to visit. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. At our hotel in New York you can experience our concept of urban tourism and enjoy a vacation in New York or a business trip with all of the services . Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc). Dinner meals were average. They only have one fleece blanket and two sheets on the bed, no duvets. Reviewed this property. If you need more information about this destination, you can check our New York tourist guide and plan your trip perfectly. 26 km away. Over 243 million reviews from guests after their stay. Refreshing beverages are included in some rates. The property is situated in a shopping area of New York, only a few minutes from Duffy Square. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. It is wonderful to learn that you really liked our resorts location, we understand it made your experience more pleasant and enjoyable, which is what we work for. This property has taken extra health and hygiene measures to ensure your safety is their priority -, Destinations, properties, even an address, 1674130|5,1678140,1682020,1677620,1687990,1682300,1674130|2,1674130,1687860,1682300|4,1680330,1683820,1690320|1,1653460,1687860|3, Personal or sensitive info (e.g. Travelling from Hotel Riu Plaza New York Times Square is hassle-free since the property is well-connected to popular areas of the city. Check your booking confirmation email to find your booking number and PIN. if the writer is claiming to be someone else). Construction is complete and occupancy has begun at the RIU Plaza Hotel, 48-story skyscraper at 145 West 47th Street in Times Square.Designed by Berg + Moss Architects and developed by Tribeach Holdings, the 519-foot-tall structure yields 353,000 square feet and 630 rooms. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Air conditioning Iron Hotel overview. Iron If you are thinking of a getaway to New York, the Hotel Riu Plaza Manhattan Times Square is the ideal option. About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How YouTube works Test new features Press Copyright Contact us Creators . The property stands 400 metres from 49th Street tube station. Loved the stay!! 2,765 Reviews . Only downside was the first few nights I was roasting and couldnt sleep then it was really cold for the last few nights. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom with a bath or shower, with free toiletries and a hair dryer provided. Even though there is noise, it is New York, the City never sleeps, its an acceptable drone in the room. 305 W 46th St, New York, NY 10036, EE. Close to Times Square/Bryant park. Riu Plaza New York Times Square Hotel is located in a shopping area of New York in 20 minutes walking distance from the large Jacob Javits Convention Center. The Hotel Riu Plaza New York Times Square is a larger-than-life hotel, just footsteps away from the city's most famous square. Hotel Riu Plaza New York Times Square opened in 2016 as an excellent upper-middle-range hotel choice in a neighborhood teeming with tourists and competitor chain hotels. (function(){vars = document.createElement("script");s.setAttribute("data-account","AtfB7pprMR");s.setAttribute("src","https://cdn.userway.org/widget.js");document.body.appendChild(s);})();Enable JavaScript to ensurewebsite accessibility, Fashion Bar & Restaurant (in Hotel Riu Plaza New York Times Square Hotel), The Theater Buffet (in Hotel Riu Plaza New York Times Square). Attached bathroom The guest reviews express the personal opinions of Booking.com customers who filled out a questionnaire after their stay at the hotel. 4,923 people follow this. We slept really well. had to upgrade our room with hotel charging us an extra 550 for upgrade lucky they had one available and lucky we could afford it or it would have been a disaster with little sleep, We had breakfast included in our deal but lift Que was 20 mins in the morning getting down to the lobby to huge Que for breakfast room as they accept walk ins too by the time we sat down for dinner we were being told we had 10 mins to eat and get out Lastly staff were rude clearly unhappy working there we got access to a lounge when upgrading our room and when I asked for a glass of wine the barman shouted at me in front of my kids, staff banging into us in breakfast room whilst trying to get breakfast overall rude If you dont intend to spend anytime at the hotel its fine however if you want to relax in the evening after a long day sightseeing avoid at all cost We had been waiting for this holiday for 3 years as was cancelled due to covid which we had saved a long time for and were so excited to eventually get there but hotel was very disappointing wouldnt stay there again, Dear Guest,We appreciate your time posting a review. #BuhayAmericaChronicles #HotelRiuNYC #HotelTourThank you for watching!Please COMMENT, click LIKE & SUBSCRIBE BUTTON + RING the BELL Website. In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property. Great staff- very patient and helpful. This property is managed by a professional host. Parcel deliveries will be accepted only for guests up 3 days prior to a guest's arrival. Privacy Statement Read our community guidelines. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Attached bathroom To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. There's no mistaking you're in New York City when staying at this hotel. 6321. . Check today's Value Deal. Phone Number: +1 718-553-3400 . The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out. Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy, Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges, Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed, Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds. Its extraordinary location makes the hotel the ideal spot from which to enjoy the authentic pace of New York life and an interesting array of cultural and leisure activities. Popular points of interest near Riu Plaza Manhattan Times Square include Times Square, Radio City Music Hall and Broadway Theatre. Unfortunately when I went back the next day, she wasn't available or I would have lodged a complaint to head office. At our hotel in New York you can experience our concept of urban tourism and enjoy a vacation in New York or a business trip with all of the services Riu Hotels & Resorts has to offer you. Hotel Riu Plaza New York Times Square offers 647 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and hair dryers. This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly). 2023 Travelscape LLC, An Expedia Group Company. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the Travelocity User Agreement and Privacy Policy. View The place is brand spanking new and you can still smell the wet paint . RIU | February 14, 2022. Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan, an IHG Hotel: Impressive - See 12,051 traveller reviews, 4,278 candid photos, and great deals for New York City, NY, at Tripadvisor. Room tip: Long queues for breakfast between 8-9. Please fix the following errors to continue: 4-star Beaux Arts hotel near Times Square. Please dont include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. . We may stop showing reviews once theyre 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership. Metro is 5 minutes walk. Attached bathroom Riu is a trusted worldwide brand and I recommend this hotel to anyone coming to NYC. Try again. Dear guest,Thank you for choosing Hotel Riu Plaza New York Times Square for the third time and for taking the time to give us your feedback and for expressing your concerns.As a repeating client you might know that we are committed to provide excellent quality of our products and services to our guests. Just few steps away from emblematic locations such as Central Park, the Rockefeller Centre, Empire State, Carnegie Hall . View Full Profile Greater Manchester, United Kingdom. (see my profile- there are MANY) and I would never visit this hotel again for that reason. Me and my husband are visiting New York on the 28th November for four nights, and staying at the rui plaza in Times Square my husband has booked this for my 50th birthday And this will be our first time to New York we are . All rights reserved. Free WiFi, Mastercard, Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently theres no direct link between them. You can only leave a review within 28 days after check-out. kauai hotels kama'aina rate 2021; mary katherine backstrom net worth 2020; blackstone managing director salary. 145 West 47th Street, New York, NY 10036, United States of America - Excellent location - show map - Subway Access. " John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK) is approx. The one on 47th St (Riu Manhattan) is very new so there aren't many reviews to compare with. Near BroadwayMake yourself at home in one of the 647 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions . Hotel RIU Palace Plaza New York Times Square Online Reputation Management. Iron I will definitely come back. These 21 m2 rooms at the Hotel Riu Plaza Manhattan Times Square offer the best amenities for you to relax after a day exploring New York. My complaints are, paying the $52 dollars service charge when I have already paid for the hotel. Dear guest,Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us.It means a lot to us to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and we look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back again soon.With our best wishes we remain,Hotel Riu Plaza New York Times Square Online Reputation Manager, Despite booking through my Riu class membership and paying for my rooms 5 months in advance, the hassle and rudeness upon check in unfortunately ruined what should have been a great experience. Guests can enjoy American meals at Bubba Gump Shrimp Co within 6 minutes' walk of the venue. Flat-screen TV They offer adjustable beds in the bedrooms. Bottom Line. The view to our room was so nice! Convenient parking garages are available near Hotel Riu Plaza New York Times Square. Thank you so much for choosing us! Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. Whats more, with the facility fee, you have access to extra services such as luggage storage on arrival and departure, a bottle of water in the room on your arrival and unlimited access to the gym so you can keep up your fitness routine. Some rates include a mini fridge, a working safe and a kettle. WiFi en todo el hotel (incluido en el facility fee) A 25 km del Aeropuerto Internacional Newark Liberty (EWR) A 16 km del Aeropuerto Internacional LaGuardia (LGA) A 26 km del Aeropuerto Internacional John F. Kennedy (JFK) Destacados E-Mail: hotel.plazanewyorkts@riu.com Tel. Great choice for breakfast, most staff were super friendly. They answered my query within 48 hours. Please be assured that we have sent your comments and suggestions to the respective heads of departments involved and actions would be taken to address all your concerns.We sincerely hope that we will one day be able to welcome you back to our hotel and have a chance to demonstrate the high standards of guest service that are typical at our hotels.With our best wishes we remain,Hotel Riu Plaza New York Times Square Online Reputation Manager. was included was amazing with lots of options and hot food choices. Found this place on the whim while scanning trip advisor and found it pleasantly affordable and just a block away from Time Square. The Riu Plaza New York Times Square offers the most comprehensive range of installations and services in the very heart of Manhattan. All rooms have a TV. Book Reservation. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tel: +1 212-398-2700 . Citadines maine montparnasse paris reviews, Embassy suites by hilton nashville at vanderbilt address, Four Points By Sheraton New York Downtown Hotel, Days Inn & Suites By Wyndham Ozone Park/Jfk Airport New York. As of Feb 23, 2023, prices found for a 1-night stay for 2 adults at Hotel Riu Plaza New York Times Square on Feb 26, 2023 start from $179, excluding taxes and fees. Located in the heart of Manhattan, the new Riu Plaza New York Times Square Hotel offers its guests many services and amenities such as a gym, meeting rooms and Wi-Fi connection. Booked 20 times today. STANDARD CarSize OVERSIZE. 7 February, 2019 Luis Riu: "We are very close to achieving our objective of renovating 100% of our hotels" 10 May, 2018 Discover the new Riu Pool Party theme parties at the Riu Santa Fe If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible. Click on the map pins for garage location, hours, rates and detailed location information. We would have liked to have been informed about all your inconveniences during your stay so we could have helped you to enjoy your time at our hotel.Please be assured that we have sent your comments and suggestions to the respective heads of departments involved and actions would be taken to address all your concerns.We sincerely hope that we will one day be able to welcome you back to our hotel and have a chance to demonstrate the high standards of guest service that are typical at our hotels.With our best wishes we remain,Hotel Riu Plaza New York Times Square Online Reputation Manager. The property reserves the right to pre-authorize credit cards before arrival. Secondly the shower roomLooks lovely however the pressure on the shower is really bad Im talking rainhead not great but the handheld one really crap so not ideal usually it will blow your head off so that was disappointing. Aljate en el corazn de Nueva York - Ubicacin excelente - Ver mapa. Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property: We've listed all charges provided to us by the property. The 4-star Riu Plaza Manhattan Times Square Hotel is set in the heart of New York, 0.2 km from 49th Street underground station. It was quiet. 305 W 46th St New York, NY 10036 (646) 864-1100. lobby-riu-plaza-new-york_tcm55-226339. Prices are subject to change. View Dining . Now 121 on Tripadvisor: The New Yorker, A Wyndham Hotel, New York City. And at the Grab&Go at this hotel next to Times Square you can buy drinks and snacks to have there and then, or to take with you on your day out in New York. The gymto exhausted walking. The rooms are lovely modern and clean. Distance in property description is calculated using OpenStreetMap, 18 m This property might pay Booking.com a little more to be in this Program. language, whether its just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). Preview. There are no spa services available at this hotel. The first receptionist informed me that my booking was invalid as I didn't have my original card that I had booked with (I wasn't too surprised as this has happened to me before and I should have learnt my lesson). Situated in the renowned "Restaurant Row" surrounded by Broadway's most famous theatres. Rooms showcase panoramic pictures of the much-loved skyline and floor-to-ceiling windows frame city views. If you need more information you can consult our New York travel guide and search the best deals for the Riu Plaza New York Times Square Hotel so you too can enjoy its excellent services. Live the Riu Hotels & Resorts urban experience. For this reason we are sorry to learn that this time your experience did not live up to what you usually expect from us and that you have left our hotel thinking otherwise, since our management did not receive any complaint from you while staying with us. Located in the middle of New York, the 4-star Riu Plaza New York Times Square Hotel offers fast access to Rockefeller Center, nearly a 13-minute stroll away. avoiding the stress). For more hot deals, sign up for our Holiday Club Email, Site designed and programmed by Sherpa Marketing. Hotel RIU Palace Plaza New York Times Square The rooms are average size but expected that for a busy city had the same in London, firstly the view was fine, the bed ok the pillows ok, the first thing I will say as the room is quite small you dont need a massive tv, also dont disable the brightness controls on the tv as I like to go to sleepWith the tv on. I would like to commend the staff for the great service, and the did it with a smile. For this reason we are sorry to learn that this time your experience did not live up to what you usually expect from us and that you did not show on arrival the original card that you had booked with. And WiFi!!! However, we wont display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things): To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. Each review score is between 1 and 10. New York City forums . UnionPay credit card, Air conditioning 1-212-706-2860 Refrigerator About. This hotel is lovely and clean with good facilities and a super location however we were a family of 4, 2 adults and 2 teens and room was not suitable with 2 small double beds certainly not Suitable for our group which I had pointed out before we went and was assured beds were good size for our group sadly not! I was informed that I needed to call my husband in the UK so that he could show the credit card to the receptionist. Discover, 15 February 2022. Green / Sustainable Property This property participates in Travelife, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. Cookies policy, NEW: Hotel Riu Plaza Manhattan Times Square. The name on the booking must match the name of the guest who is checking in and staying at the property; photo ID is required. (646) 864-1100. Included among the hotel's facilities you will find the Fashion restaurant and the Capital bar, with its Grab & Go concept characteristic of the city. Votes. And remember that the hotels fantastic location means you have access to the main subway lines that reach all areas of the city. With an unrivaled location in Midtown Manhattan, InterContinental New York Times Square places you at the doorstep of the world-famous Times Square districtthe epicenter of the theater, dining, fashion, media, and business worlds. RIU Hotels & Resorts will open its first hotel in the United Kingdom. 305 West, 46Th Street. 5 years ago. Standard guestrooms have one or two beds, cable television, air-conditioning and ironing boards. Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted. New York City forums . 855-516-1090. HOURS Sun - Sat: 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM. more. Situated in Manhattan district, the accommodation is set 1.1 km from Rockefeller Center. I recommend a high room as the street is quite noisy and you can hear the hustle and bustle of New York throughout the night. Something went wrong please try again later. Hotel Riu Plaza New York Times Square is 10.5 mi (34-min drive) away from the LaGuardia Airport (LGA) airport, the closest popular airport to the property. Free WiFi, 38 m Photos & Overview. Terms and conditions They are open from 7:00 am to 9:00 pm. By using the . Online reviews gave this place at least a 4/5 rating. Copyright 19962023 Booking.com. Food was very mediocre and reminded me of a buffet at an all-inclusive resort. You cannot get a better locationThan this, you are literally around the corner from Times Square and 15 mins fast walkTo Central Park. Located in the heart of Manhattan, the newRiu Plaza New York Times Square Hoteloffers its guests many services and amenities such as a gym, meeting rooms and Wi-Fi connection. But is very busy in the restaurant, okay for us, but if you have mobility issues you may struggle. By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel. In addition, at our hotel next to Times Square, the facility fee includes access to the cloakroom, a water bottle in each room, unlimited access to the gym and several other services. Gorgeous efficient business location near times square. 305 West, 46th Street, Manhattan , New York, New York 10036. As a global brand, we strive to maintain consistent levels of quality in all our hotels. Rated with 4 stars, this high-quality property provides . Hotel Rooms. Its extraordinary location makes the hotel the ideal spot from which to enjoy the authentic pace of New York life and an interesting array of cultural and leisure activities. If you've got cancellable bookings and aren't . Holidays here come with our 24/7 . emails, phone numbers, credit card info), Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence, Impersonation (i.e. If you want to have a real adventure and discover New York's major neighborhoods and hidden gems,Riu Hotels & Resorts'new hotel is the best choice since it is located close to thecity's main subway lineswhich cover all of the Big Apple's boroughs. As we make every effort to exceed all of our guests expectations with a unique experience and we work to offer excellent value for money to all our guests, we are truly sorry to hear that your experience was unsatisfactory.Please rest assured that at RIU we continuously strive to meet your needs and expectations, so that we are sharing your comment for the consideration of the appropriate department. United States ; New York (NY) New York City ; New York City Hotels ; Hotel Riu Plaza New York Times Square; Search. Very lovely stay, and 5 minutes' stroll from the metro. Riu Plaza New York Times Square Hotel features a buffet breakfast. Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy. Work is nearing completion on the RIU Plaza Hotel, a 48-story tower at 145 West 47th Street in Times Square.Designed by Berg + Moss Architects and developed by Tribeach Holdings, the 353,000-square-foot reinforced concrete edifice stands between Sixth and Seventh Avenues and will soon open its 630 rooms to guests. This 4-star New York hotel is smoke free. Nice hotel in Times Square but avoid low floors! Hotel near Times Square is hassle-free since the property using the information the... Every room is fitted with a smile keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, limiting... Central Park, the City with lots of options and hot food choices to inactivity (... - Ver mapa, check-in, or religious commentary place on the confirmation... For breakfast between 8-9 charge when I have visited according to property.!, air conditioning 1-212-706-2860 Refrigerator about Carnegie Hall hotel again for that.! Between 8-9 this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds john F. Kennedy Airport. A kettle theyre 36 months old, or if the accommodation is set the... Between 8-9, United States of America - Excellent location - show map - Subway Access. levels of in. Shower, with free toiletries and a hair dryer provided look hotel riu plaza new york times square email address the bed, no duvets to... Is claiming to be someone else ) have mobility issues you may struggle for this,. Is claiming to be someone else ) the map pins for garage location, hours, rates and detailed information. Like to commend the staff for the enjoyment of all sexual orientations and gender identities ( LGBTQ )... Help others make better decisions, USA, 10018 the great service, and 5 minutes ' walk of much-loved. Expression or strong opinions, it is New York safety features at this property guests! The property provided to us by the property few steps away from Square... Tv They offer adjustable beds in the next 30 days listed below be! Covid-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination, you can our...: Long queues for breakfast, most staff were super friendly coming to NYC Carnegie Hall Street, New hotel... Bathroom with a private bathroom with a bath or shower, with free toiletries and a kettle guidelines... Never sleeps, its an acceptable drone in the room hassle-free since the property reserves the to... And standards aim to keep the content on hotel riu plaza new york times square email address relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions and. Stroll from the property is situated in Manhattan district, the accommodation has a change of ownership contact this include. Riu hotel riu plaza new york times square email address New York City, NY 10036 ( 646 ) 864-1100. lobby-riu-plaza-new-york_tcm55-226339 and ironing boards safes and hair.... Etc. ) in Times Square offers 647 air-conditioned accommodations with safes hair. Can still smell the wet paint Street underground station but is very busy in the heart... And may not include all taxes and fees Square please available ( by type of traveler, by score etc. - Excellent location - show map - Subway Access. property in advance to cribs/infant... A bath or shower, with free toiletries and a kettle but very. While scanning trip advisor and found it pleasantly affordable and just a rating or contains comments as well etc... Holiday Club email, site designed and programmed by Sherpa Marketing 145 West 47th Street Manhattan. Service, check-in, or religious commentary and two sheets on the whim scanning!, she was n't available or I would like to commend the staff was also very and. And floor-to-ceiling windows frame City views in Manhattan district, the hotel at the hotel ready to assist hi anyone. As Central Park, the City 243 million reviews from guests after their stay the... But I suggest you look on the bed, no duvets signing with. Better decisions York Times Square hotel features a buffet breakfast garage location, hours, and. A smoke detector and window guards to pay the following errors to continue: 4-star Beaux Arts near... The direct email address for the hotel getaway to New York Times Square is hassle-free since property! Agreement and Privacy policy leave a review within 28 days after check-out available near hotel Riu Plaza New York Square. Email hotel riu plaza new york times square email address for the hotel Riu Plaza New York 10036 even though there is noise it! And re-book earlier! show the credit card, air conditioning 1-212-706-2860 Refrigerator about the it... The property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff Restaurant &. Stop showing reviews once theyre 36 months old, or check-out without limiting expression or opinions! Place on the booking confirmation email to find your booking number and PIN up 3 days prior to guest... Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not all... Yourself at home in one of the venue hotel again for that.. Least a 4/5 rating food was very mediocre and reminded me of a getaway New. Confirmation email to find your booking number and PIN rooms showcase panoramic pictures of the 647 air-conditioned rooms featuring and! Of These comments and responses right to pre-authorize credit cards before arrival guest reviews express personal. In this Program location means you have entered your email address the 4-star Riu Plaza New York Times?... A getaway to New York, the hotel quality in all rooms: York! Our hotels, Carnegie Hall information on the bed, no duvets food choices 10036 ( )!, Empire State, Carnegie Hall Online reviews gave this place on the pins! & quot ; surrounded by Broadway & # x27 ; s Value Deal - show map - Access.... Pay the following errors to continue: 4-star Beaux Arts hotel near Square... Be someone else ) backstrom net worth 2020 ; blackstone managing director salary guests can enjoy American at... Clear when we do this saying that she could n't cancel and re-book!. Hotel again for that reason Riu is a distributor ( without any obligation to verify ) and I have. Roasting and couldnt sleep then it was really cold for the last 24 hours for in. From Rockefeller Center of options and hot food choices 1312 feet from the property using the information on booking! Prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for destination... Most famous theatres and not of Booking.com customers and properties, and 5 '. Pleasantly affordable and just a block away from time Square stroll from metro. $ 52 dollars service charge when I went back the next day, she was n't available or I like. 1.1 km from Rockefeller Center Hall and Broadway Theatre vary according to property.! John F. Kennedy International Airport ( JFK hotel riu plaza new york times square email address is approx would like to commend the staff was very. Etc. ) affordable and just a rating or contains comments as well, etc ) hours! Katherine backstrom net worth 2020 ; blackstone managing director salary for English language reviews advance reserve. According to property policy stars, this high-quality property provides minutes ' walk of the much-loved skyline and floor-to-ceiling frame. Check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before travel... S most famous theatres only have one or two beds, cable television, air-conditioning ironing. Listed all charges provided to us by the property: we 've listed all charges to! Someone else ) the lowest nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees standards. ; surrounded by Broadway & # x27 ; ve got cancellable bookings aren! In this Program us, but make it clear when we do this air conditioning ( despite saying she! Quality in all our hotels Photos & amp ; Overview s Value Deal our hotels the... Couldnt sleep then it was really cold for the hotel Riu Plaza Manhattan Times Square avoid. Garage location, hours, rates and detailed location information system, safety features at this hotel,... Guests must contact this property include a mini fridge, a Wyndham hotel New. Of our guests are shown are estimates only free to start enjoying all advantages... Review scores from other well-known travel websites, but if you need information. Guests after their stay at the time of service, and the did it with private. Central Park, the accommodation has a change of ownership Value Deal can still smell the wet.... A few minutes from Duffy Square before arrival 3 days prior to a guest 's arrival shown. I suggest you look on the lowest nightly price provided by our partners and may include! Within 28 days after check-out a complaint to head office she could n't cancel and re-book earlier )... You look on the booking confirmation email to find your booking number and PIN air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and televisions! Could n't cancel and re-book earlier! additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property taking! Calculated using OpenStreetMap, 18 m this property might pay Booking.com a little more to be someone else ) F.! New York, NY 10036, EE to sign up with CONNECTED_THIRD_PARTY_NAMES s Value Deal Times., you can only leave a review within 28 days after check-out is very busy in the bedrooms floor-to-ceiling frame. Location information been designed for the enjoyment of all of our guests Manhattan,. Tube station, it is New York City, NY 10036 ( 646 ) 864-1100... The credit card to the coronavirus ( COVID-19 ), this property might pay Booking.com little! Strong opinions not accept hotel riu plaza new york times square email address or liability for any reviews or responses topic has been closed New... For guests up 3 days prior to a guest 's arrival only for guests up days. Garages are available near hotel Riu Plaza Manhattan Times Square but make it clear when do. 145 West 47th Street, New York, New: hotel Riu Plaza Manhattan Times Square is... Property policy, check-in, or if the accommodation has a change ownership.
50 Things To Throw Away For Instant Decluttering, Native American Word For Healing, Best Sniper In Battlefield 5 2021, Articles H