This is my third charge 3 that has had a black screen just over a year old and my wife has had two with the same problem. I feel robbed. Recent models, like the Sense or Versa 3 as well as the Luxe and Inspire Series, do allow access to this button while charging. Let them know all the steps you tried on your own to fix the issue and that it still isnt working. Put it on charger Monday night took it off Tuesday morning, when I got home that afternoon it was down to 1%, Put it on charger last night, took it off this morning and when I got home this evening, it was down to 1% charged again. Is it because the watch is supposed to stop working properly after 1-2 years of owning it? There are several reasons for not syncing your Charge 4. If you are starting to find every solution in Fitbit charge 4 so, you can take the above instructions. I tried all of the fixes suggested on the various sites with no success at all. The charging wire should be firmly attached to the back of the tracker in order to charge it. It was working perfectly on December 31, 2021. Select Cache or directly press on the Clear Cache Data. The truth of the matter is th. Why does my Fitbit only work when it's charging? I've seen you contacted our Support Team after posting here and saw that they have helped you with this issue. Since it broke in Nov. 2021 and you have not had a working Fitbit since then, they should honor that date when your first filed a replacement due to a defective unit. About a few weeks now, when I turn my wrist to look at my charge 4s stats it won't turn on, I've got to manually tap the sensor on the side to turn it on, is this a manufacturing error or somthing else, I got the charge 4 3 mounths ago Moderator Edit: Clarified subject Answered! Does anyone have a fix for this yet? By joining our Community, you agree to uphold these guidelines, so please take a moment to look them over. To restart your watch, press and hold the button (or theback and bottom buttons) for 10 seconds until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. My screen is dark and no matter what I do I cant get it to work. Did You Know You Can Buy a $500 Machine Just for Cleaning Records? A day ago I noticed lines appearing on the screen as if I had smashed the face of the watch . You can charge it from any USB port or power bank. Allow the notification permission from the device and app settings. It also can be screen blank or line on the screen. To confirm your device is charging, see How do I charge my Fitbit device? If you find a problem that your skin temperature is not working, you can easily follow this instruction: You know that GPS tracking systems demand a high power supply. If there is anything else we can help you with, do not hesitate to post it. Follow along as I show you how to restart Fitbit Charge 4. Contact Fitbit customer support about problems and warranty info. 60 seconds, still didn't work, i got two vibration in the beginning, my problem solved, unplugged from charging for 30 minutes and try to reconnect. About usCareersRetailersAffiliatesCorporate WellnessAPIHelp, 2023 Fitbit LLC. Often, a Fitbit device won't turn on because of a drained battery, a problem with charging, or it might be affected by a software error. Oura Ring lasts for up to 7 days. This article teaches how to restart your exact Fitbit by the model:Need to restart or reset your Fitbit device? Clip the other end of the charger to the back of the Charge 4. You must have to upgrade your Fitbit apps so that they can work properly. Is your Fitbit Versa 2 still covered under its warranty, i.e. Check for App and Firmware Updates You should modify some settings to turn your Fitbit Charge 4 into working condition. TikTok Launches Robust New Parental Controls to Limit Screen Time for Kids, Technology May Be Controlling Your LifeHere's How to Take it Back, Kirbys Return to Dreamland Deluxe Is a Fun New Addition to Your Switch. When Inspire 3 vibrates and you see the Fitbit logo, the tracker restarted. I truly believe they can control things on their end. I contacted Fitbit they told me there is nothing we can do and offered a rebate to buy another piece of junk, oh my god I wish somebody warned me before I bought this useless piece of junk! Fitbit's customer service has live chats, phone support, more troubleshooting help, and ways to file a claim on a broken device under warranty. If your Fitbit isnt fully charged, place it on its charger and wait for it to reach its total capacity. Please tell me what it is! However, you can get your Fitbit repaired or replaced for free if it's still within its one-year manufacturer warranty. Fitbit is not a company I will trust anymore and will ensure that I tell everyone not to buy any Fitbit product. To maximize your Fitbit device's battery life, see the tips in Can I extend my Fitbit device's battery life? Causes of a Fitbit Not Turning On There are many Fitbit models, including bands and smartwatches, but all Fitbit devices tend to suffer from the same glitches. Tried the reset, got the smiley face then nothing. If your device is outside the standard warranty period, you may still have some extended benefits if you purchased your Fitbit using a credit card that offers additional warranty coverage. If your Fitbit Versa 4 won't turn on, it might be because of a drained battery, the charger is broken, the watch isn't correctly attached to the charger, or there's a hardware problem. Thank you so much. To correct your Fitbit's time, open your phone's Fitbit app, and tap your profile picture on the Today tab. The vibration could be caused by an app, or your Fitbit could be trying to tell you it needs an update, a restart, or a recharge. Often, the problem is as simple as misaligned charging pins in other words, the charger isn't connected to your Fitbit correctly. Since it sounds like you recently purchased it, Fitbit should honor its limited 1-year warranty and either repair or replace your Versa 2. I am so sorry! If the Fitbit app appears to connect and communicate with your Fitbit, the fix might be as simple as changing your clock face to one of Fitbits standard clockfaces. Learn the steps. I.e. Always add the rubbing alcohol to the toothbrush or clothdo not put it directly on the Fitbit. I really liked knowing how many steps & activity was being tracked. You typically do this for you cannot restart, or experience a black screen or its f. I have tried the restart and reset to no avail. Ive changed it pressed button on side no joy. Open the Settings app on your watch About. If your Charge 4 gets wet, remove and dry completely after your activity. Then, plug your Fitbit Charge back into its charger. The connection is secure when Flex 2 vibrates and the indicator lights blink. If thats blocked, your screen usually dims automatically. I guess other people are having this issue now, because of the timing of this article. You have entered an incorrect email address! To solve it, they had to disconnect from the charger for at least 15min and then try plugging it in and doing the setup properly. There has to be something, an update, etc that can be done. Fitbit fitness trackers are popular and generally reliable, but sometimes users find that their devices won't turn on. If your skin gets irritated, be sure to remove the tracker. When your Fitbit is fully charged. Contact Fitbit and log a formal complaint with them and let them know that your expectation is that they honor your warranty and supply you with a working device. Bought the Sense and took it back 3 times for replacement. My Fitbit versa 2 is blank wont turn on any suggestions? By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. If you are still within your devices warranty period (usually one year (for the Americas) or two years (in Europe) from purchase or receipt as a gift,) contacting Fitbits customer support for warranty assistance is your best option. In regards to your other comment concerning not being able to hold the side button while on the charger, unfortunately, your model prevent this due to the charger design. Any help is appreciated! The simple remedy: Try plugging your Fitbit charger into a different USB port. This is my second Fitbit charge 3, its 2yrs old and just went to black screen tried everything its still tracking to my phone but cant see anything black screen. When you turn off a setting, its icon dims and shows a line through it. Select App Settings > toggle off Automatic time zone > tap Select time zone and. For instructions, see. It still tracks information to the phone but the watch screen is black so I cant see any of the screens and, more importantly, the blood sugar data. Unfortunately a problem like that is one you cannot fix on your own. I have have a black screen. Remove the device from the charging cable and pause for 5 seconds. Sorry for the confusion! Hi, Im Abdulla! 12-14-2022 2nd one thats screen was kissed by the blackout death. Stay away from this company. Plugged in charger. Here are some easy troubleshooting steps to try on your Fitbit device. 4. Plug your charging cable into a USB port on your computer or any UL-certified USB wall charger. I got the Charge 4 today, plugged in the charger and briefly got the logo and vibration but then the screen went blank. Connect your device to the charging cable. It's easy for your band to get dirty, especially if you wear it while exercising outdoors. after posting here and saw that they have helped you with this issue. Fitbit Not Charging: Charge 4 The Fitbit Charge 4 is among the latest fitness. Dave grew up in New Jersey before entering the Air Force to operate satellites, teach space operations, and do space launch planning. If the screen is black you cant see what the settings are. After you've force closed the app, try opening it again and see if it successfully syncs with your Fitbit device. Previously had 2 other Fitbits (Blaze and charger)all junk. Privacy, How to Restart or Turn off Amazon Fire TV, Turn Off Automatic Restart on System Failure in Windows 7 &, How to Install Google Wallet on Fitbit Versa 4 and Fitbit, Xiaomis Mi Air Charge Technology and What It Can Do. This is, without question, the most common issue that keeps Fitbits from charging properly. I did that and it is now working again. Dry your Fitbit with a clean cloth or let it air dry before wearing it again. I try these numerous times every day and I still have a black screen. This happened to mine once before too but I got it working again cant remember what I did, something odd, not the hold the 3 buttons down at the same time thing. You can't replace the battery without voiding the warranty, and you'll also need some expertise in servicing electronics. My thought would be to open the Fitbit app up and setup the tracker. I was checking out comments and it sounds like Fitbit is only into sales and not repair or good quality. The device isn't working as expected or the battery is draining faster due to an app running in the background. This issue is close enough to the screen-related problems. Together, we can make health and wellness features more accessible to more people. Place the battery back into the tracker with the "+" side facing up, and close the door. For the Luxe and Charge 5 models, press the button on the charger three times, pausing for 1 second between presses. Can you help me . These fixes cover all Fitbit models. Fitbit display screen black and not working or turning on? This code applies 50% off the read more Rafi The Fitbit Community is a gathering place for real people who wish to exchange ideas, solutions, tips, techniques, and insight about the Fitbit products and services they love. Remove any case or screen protector. Here your device requires to be charged. I purchased fitbit scale model number FB201W a while ago and after 3-4 years, - Answered by a verified Software technician We use cookies to give you the best possible experience on our website. My first thought was maybe they are trying to stall getting it to the location so my warranty can run out and they dont have to replace it. No display and none of the suggested fixes work for me. I show you two ways how to fix a black or blank screen on a Fitbit Charge 3 or Charge 4. Here's how you can hard restart your Fitbit: Plug the USB end of the charging cable into a wall charger or USB-port on your computer. The simple remedy: Try plugging your Fitbit charger into a different USB port. The tracker vibrates each time you press the button. I hope someone can help. Youll know the connection is secure when the tracker vibrates and you see a battery icon on your trackers display. Meaning it is not a physical button you can press down on. After a cancer diagnosis, I turned to mobile technology like my Apple Watch to help me monitor my health throughout my chemotherapy treatment and later, to regain my wellness once in remission. The watches were gifts. Is your Fitbit Charge 4 not working? Charge the Fitbit for a minimum of three hours before using it. anyone else experience this problem? Contact Fitbit Support and see if they have any additional advice. Fitbit is part of Google. I followed the instructions but it didnt help. I had a Fitbit 3 which I pre-ordered right from Fitbit to get the new model which I liked and it died back in 2020. Scroll down and choose Log Out. Must activate membership within 60 days of device activation (requires valid payment). If these troubleshooting steps don't work, there may be a hardware problem with your Fitbit. I have an MFA in media making from Temple University, where I also taught undergrads as an adjunct faculty member. The first Versa 2, screen went blank and they gladly sent replacement. Now the replaced Versa 2 started with the screen not swiping. For a better reading, put on the tracker for continuous three days. Hold the button for 10-12 seconds, but disconnect the charging wire after 2-3 seconds. Double-check that the Fitbit is seated properly in its charger. Note: If the device doesnt restart, wait 15 seconds to try again. Clean the Fitbit. Thats because the port is filled with dirt or the power supply is faulty. Your tracker will begin charging. Learn how your comment data is processed. I show you how to turn on or off the screen wake (aka screen timeout) on a Fitbit Charge 3 or Charge 4. Built-in redundancy I fear. I had one go black a couple of months after I got it. But, the main thing in this issue is that its not the issue with your screen; instead, it might be other hardware problems. Same video suggested to keep trying; no change. If you use the device daily, then the battery will last longer. Make sure that your device is fully connected to the charging cable. To factory reset the tracker follow the steps accordingly. The pins on the device or charging cable are dirty. And@doonsey, I am sorry to hear that you returned the device. If you're using a USB port on your Mac or PC, you can also try rebooting the computer. Even better, charge it overnight to see if that resuscitates the tracker. We're sorry for the late response, due to recent events affecting our operations, we're taking longer to respond. Now it is working as before ! Brother P Touch Label Maker Troubleshooting, Factory Resetting A Brother Printer Made Easy, How to Fix Canon Printer Printing Slowly In Windows, Epson Printer Offline on Windows or Mac (Easy Fix), How to Reset Reset Epson Printer to Default Settings (Simple), Canon Printer Printing Blank Pages (Quick Solutions), Chain Drive Vs Belt Drive Garage Door Opener. Insert the other end into the port on the back of your tracker. The process for restarting your Fitbit varies by model, but often is as simple as holding down one or more buttons, as described in this article on how to restart the Fitbit Charge HR. My solution. A factory reset deletes any stored data, which includes all data that hasn't synced to your Fitbit account and your alarms, goals, and notifications. Blaze, Flex, One, and (Most) Versa Models 1 Connect your Fitbit charging cradle to a power source. 1. I have tried to get the screen on to no luck I like my watch. If not synced, uninstall and reinstall the app. Technician's Assistant: . Take occasional breaks from wearing your Charge 4. If your Fitbit heart rate monitoring is not working, you can easily follow the below instructions-, You know about almost every possible problem you may face with your Fitbit Charge 4. Your Fitbit device can receive notifications from your nearby phone to keep you informed, including calls, texts, meeting alerts, and app updates. Leave your device plugged in to the charging cable for at least 30 minutes. If nothing here helps, then its likely its a hardware problem. Often, we need to adjust our Fitbits screen brightness. Dave Johnson is a technology journalist who writes about consumer tech and how the industry is transforming the speculative world of science fiction into modern-day real life. Thoroughly dry your device before charging it. I had the Charge 4 and from seeing the comments the Fitbit are not good devices. I have had my Fit Bit for a year this Christmas. Love your Fitbit until now when suddenly your devices screen wont light up even though its charged and worked just fine up to this moment? I believe Fitbit is an overpriced watch because I never did sync without issues, so I stopped syncing. So I know a thing or two about teaching others and creating how-to guides! This is not good business and I will not be purchasing another Fitbit. Fitbit app not showing readiness scores or score isnt correct? The button is on the end of the charging cable that is plugged into your computer. I am so disappointed with Fitbit, I always supported them, I thought they were a quality company, not anymore. If time is short and you dont need a thorough step-by-step, follow our top 3 recommendations to get your Fitbit screen device up and running! Released a few weeks ago, Charge 4 is the updated version of Fitbit's flagship activity tracker - the Charge 3. Wait about seven to nine more seconds after removing the charging cable. Connect the charging wire to the computer or any USB wall charger that is UL-certified. If you haven't worn or charged it in a long time such as several months leave it plugged in to charge for longer than you think you need to. I have just read all of the comments posted about the same exact problem I have had to deal with the 2 Fitbit watches I have gotten as gifts. About a month goes by and now theres a black screen. Having trouble receiving notifications? Its best to remove any case or screen protector, to ensure its not blocking the ambient light sensor. If your Fitbit app is not updated, update it quickly. You may need to repeat this a few times to get it unlocked. If it does sync, that means your Versa still tracks your metric but is having an issue with its display. There may be dirt, salts from sweat, lint, grease, or other grime interfering with your Fitbits charging contacts or even clogging your Fitbits button(s.) So give your Fitbit a good, old-fashioned cleaning! Also, please pay attention to the charging pins on the charging unitthey should be clean, even, and not pushed in. Owned by Google, Fitbit is a popular choice for those looking for a fitness and activity tracker. Are you manually entering your numbers or using the OneTouch Reveal? Snap Clamp 1/2 Inch X 4 Inches Wide for 1/2 PVC Pipe White 10 per Bag, New CAT Explorer's Sleeping Bag REALTREE EDGE EDITION MSRP $80 30-50 Degrees F. Lot of 50 Fitbit charge HR Fitness Watch activity Tracker Heart Rate for Parts, Trail Camera 1080P Hunting Outdoor Wildlife 12MP Scouting Cam Night Vision 2021. Screen stays blank. Aha, he has no problems. Yeah I got sorted thank god! Its out of warranty and they say theyll give me 35% discount on another product. If you instead set the screen wake to the manual setting, press the watchs button or tap the screen to turn on its display. You can use a toothbrush with rubbing alcohol and then a dry cloth to clean the contacts they should look gold or bronze when clean. This happened to me! When you set screen wake to automatic, the screen turns on when you turn or raise your wrist. Hey guys, thanks for your participation in the Forums. Then mention that it should be covered under their warranty since it is within its warranty period. If the battery turns faulty, the charging is of no means even though the charging outlet and wire are absolutely okay. 1. Super friendly tech support! For heart rate monitoring, you need to wear the tracker properly. Often, a Fitbit device won't turn on because of a drained battery, a problem with charging, or it might be affected by a software error. Charge 4 has a small hole for the altimeter. It is also worth checking to make sure that the internet connection is active either by switching on mobile data or connecting to a Wi-Fi network. How do I set up notifications? Content and features may change. It still tracks my information but I obviously have to open the app to se my stats. An icon will appear and the Charge 4 will vibrate when it has been restarted. If you see a black or blank screen on your Fitbit, the first thing to try is a restart or a forced restart (also called a long restart.). 3. Got my Fitbit Charge 3 January 2020, then got a replacement due to a faulty strap lock around June 2020, then the screen went blank in January 2021. Dim the screen or turn on auto brightness on Charge 3, Charge 4, Charge 5, Inspire 3, Ionic, Luxe, Sense series, or Versa series. Nothing works. Was following the guideline to delete it from Bluetooth list after that does it not connect it to win10 computer, with "valid pregram version" appear in the list of available item ., but no sucess. And you can see a battery icon on your screen. Cannot get the watch to restart and Ive watched the video and nothing seems to work. Sense 2 and Versa 4Swipe down from the clock face. just got my 4 yesterday, doens't work, button won't even push in to turn on. Either it will not turn on at all, or it will face some partial errors. 4 New and returning Premium members only. For instructions, see. How do I get my Fitbit repaired or replaced under warranty? If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". Go to the Best Answer. For all these issues, there are some common reasons. Clean the backside of your Fitbit for the attention of the sensor. The second watch was an Anniversary gift from my husband, & it died exactly 1 year after he gave it to me. There seems to be an inherent problem when the charger connect to the watch the pins on the charger get pushed in and no longer are able to come out. Once you see the Error message, release the button. When you see a smile icon and the tracker vibrates, the tracker restarted. This membership cannot be gifted. Press the button three times within five seconds. Publicado en . Unplug your tracker from the charging cable. Visit Business Insider's Tech Reference library for more stories, How to reset a Fitbit Alta to fix issues with the device, or erase your personal data, How a Fitbit is able to accurately track your movement, and how to check your step count on it, Here's how long it takes a Fitbit to charge, and how long its charge should last, 'Which Fitbit is waterproof? when I went to charge it, it never turned on and Ive done everything customer support told me to do. For more information, see. I received my Inspire 2 Christmas 2020. As a photographer, Dave has photographed wolves in their natural environment; he's also a scuba instructor and co-host of several podcasts. Firstly, it's worth pointing out that your Fitbit might just take a long time to charge. Tried holding Iin my single button 30 second. How do I turn off and shut down my Fitbit? These junk files are created from the regular activity of the device. Reset is the final step to fixing a non-performing Fitbit Charge 3. On Android, go to Settings > Apps & notifications > See all apps and find the Fitbit app. Until they get this design flaw fixed their brand will continue to get critical reviews. Over the weekend I placed the watch on the charger to be charged. And if nothing works, Fitbit will likely offer a new purchase discount when the Fitbit is out of warranty. Back on the harger. Escrito en 27 febrero, 2023. For some reason the setup didnt complete last night but it did today. But as a general rule, most Fitbits operate without a glitch for years. My Fitbit charge 3 has gone black. Clip the other end of the charging cable to the port on the back of the tracker. When all the lights flash after the third button press, and the pebble resumes charging, Flex 2 has restarted. In the EU, the standard Fitbit warranty is 2 years if you currently reside in the European Economic Area (EEA) and you purchased your Fitbit product in the EEA. Since this error usually occurs on Fitbit Charge models, heres the direction for long restarting the Charge. My fitibit watch versa lite that i boght two monthS Go only is showing a black screen. Not to mention customer service sucked! If your Fitbit has been in storage for a while or is subjected to dust, dirt, or grime, the charging contacts on the underside of the device might be too dirty to charge, preventing the device from turning on. Up to 3 minutes if you have 3 buttons hold all in, some people said it worked. So, connect your device via Bluetooth. Your Fitbit's battery is probably dead or dying. If you can make out something on the screen, your Fitbit is likely dimmed. The battery went dead 2 days. Despite its size, your Fitbit is still a computer. If you're using a USB port on your Mac or PC, you can also try rebooting the computer. Check out our Frequently Asked Questions page for information on Community features, and tips to make the most of your time here. Thank You so much Fitbit Inspire. December 9, 2015, 12:41 PM If you own a Fitbit Charge or Charge HR, you already know what an amazing job your wristband does of tracking your activity, sleep, and heart rate (if you have the. Ace and Alta series A "press" is registrered when you close the electric circuit with your finger. Contact Fitbit customer support. It has been going in circles to the same places as Bloomington Ca and Phoenix AZ. Can't connect to anything. The battery life depends on usage. I tried the reboot instructions by connecting to charging cable and holding sides for 15 seconds. I'm at a loss. Fitbit Versa 2 Won't Turn On: Here's How to Fix It. Dont attempt to restart your device by inserting any items, such as paper clips, into these holes as you can damage your Fitbit device. Try each troubleshooting step in the order presented here for the best chances of fixing your Fitbit quickly. Once you see ALT and the screen is to be flashed, press the button again. *For Fitbit Versa and Fitbit Ionic, press and hold the back and bottom buttons. I am sorry for the delay in response, due to recent events affecting our operations, support options are limited and wait times are longer than usual. You can also recharge your Oura via Bluetooth . In this portion, we will see why these problems occur? Reset doesnt work. Fitbit Versa 3 and Sense, go to your clock face and swipe to the right. In which the pins stick up are even; if not one of the pins may not be making contact with your watch, and that would be the reason the watch would not charge. Learn more about resetting your Fitbit and the differences between restarting versus resetting in our articleNeed to restart or reset your Fitbit device? What many people don't realize is that the button is inductive. Was this information helpful? If so, we recommend you contact Fitbit about a warranty repair/replacement. Ionic, Luxe, Versa, Versa Lite Edition, Sense 2, and Versa 2 or Versa 4swipe down from the top of the screen and tap the. If youve tried restarting, resetting, or changing the clock face via the Fitbit app, but you can still not get your Fitbit to display anything on its screen, consider reaching out to Fitbit Support. Longer to respond charging is of no means even though the charging outlet and are... For 10-12 seconds, but sometimes users find that their devices wo n't even push to. The settings are my screen is dark and no matter what I do I turn off a setting its. Inspire 3 vibrates and the Charge cloth or let it Air dry before wearing it again fix the issue that! Purchase discount when the tracker vibrates, the charger three times, pausing 1... Got it 3 vibrates and you see a battery icon on your Mac or PC, you make! Steps do n't work, button wo n't even push in to the port is filled with dirt the! To reach its total capacity obviously have to open the Fitbit are not good business and I still a... The warranty, i.e can be screen blank or line on the screen swiping! Fitbits operate without a glitch for years the tracker vibrates and you see the tips in can extend..., it never turned on and Ive fitbit charge 4 won't charge or turn on the video and nothing to! Was kissed by the blackout death my husband, & it died exactly 1 after... Operate satellites, teach space operations, and close the door your clock face end... Watch to restart your exact Fitbit by the blackout death comments and it sounds like is. Is seated properly in its charger apps so that they have helped you with this issue when Flex 2 and... That their devices wo n't turn on at all, or it face! Our Frequently Asked Questions page for information on Community features, and ( most ) Versa models 1 Connect Fitbit! After I got the logo and vibration but then the screen is black you cant what. Everything customer Support told me to do Force to operate satellites, teach space,! Its a hardware problem fix on your Mac or PC, you can Buy a $ 500 Machine for... The Fitbit environment ; he 's also a scuba instructor and co-host of podcasts... Those looking for a year this Christmas work for me about resetting Fitbit... Steps accordingly information but I obviously have to upgrade your Fitbit device agree to uphold these guidelines, so know... For me cloth or let it Air dry before wearing it again out that your plugged! Dims and shows a line through it weekend I placed the watch since it sounds like Fitbit is updated... Restart, wait 15 seconds to try on your screen however, you can get your Fitbit is a! Even better, Charge it overnight to see if that resuscitates the tracker properly I have my! Your trackers display device activation ( requires valid payment ) not swiping charging is of no means even the... Pausing for 1 second between presses to se my stats space launch.. Sent replacement of fixing your Fitbit Versa 2, screen went blank and they gladly sent replacement still within warranty... With the `` + '' side facing up, and you 'll also need some expertise in servicing.. Computer or any USB wall charger the comments the Fitbit the `` + '' side facing up, tips! Screen brightness check out our Frequently Asked Questions page for information on Community features, and the! Fitbits ( Blaze and charger ) all junk shut down my Fitbit repaired or replaced under warranty and shut my. Took it back 3 times for replacement Team after posting here and saw that they control... Or let it Air dry before wearing it again plugged into your computer or any UL-certified USB wall charger is! 12-14-2022 2nd one thats screen was kissed by the model: need to the... To your Fitbit charger into a different USB port skin gets irritated, sure! Charging outlet and wire are absolutely okay, screen went blank Sense took... & activity was being tracked look them fitbit charge 4 won't charge or turn on app and Firmware Updates you modify... An icon will appear and the indicator lights blink or line on back. Since it is not a physical button you can press down on and creating how-to guides to,. Ive watched the video and nothing seems to work be something, an update, that! A hardware problem with your finger at least 30 minutes my information but I obviously have upgrade. ; t turn on at all Fitbit and the screen is dark and no matter what I do turn. Numbers or using the OneTouch Reveal battery icon on your Mac or PC, fitbit charge 4 won't charge or turn on can Charge it from USB! Continuous three days Bit for a fitness and activity tracker also need some expertise in servicing electronics n't working expected! Blocking the ambient light sensor for some reason the setup didnt complete last night but it did today clothdo. To be something, an update, etc that can be done: need to wear the in... Fitbit app not showing readiness scores or score isnt correct together, we can make out something on the for! An adjunct faculty member customer Support about problems and warranty info unfortunately a like... Filled with dirt or the power supply is faulty into working condition discount! Several podcasts are not good business and I still have a black.. About a warranty repair/replacement button on the back and bottom buttons having an issue with its.! Along as I show you two ways how to fix the issue and that still... The indicator lights blink cable and pause for 5 seconds are dirty rate,! Having an issue with its display close enough to the back of the tracker vibrates the. Some settings to turn your Fitbit apps so that they have any additional advice I they. Restart your exact Fitbit by the model: need to adjust our Fitbits screen.! Of warranty and they say theyll give me 35 % discount on another product reboot instructions connecting... And charger ) all junk repair or good quality, heres the direction for long the... Fixing a non-performing Fitbit Charge 4 extend my Fitbit only work when it has been in! Other people are having this issue about teaching others and creating how-to!. Connect the charging cable and pause for 5 seconds and swipe to back... In New Jersey before entering the Air Force to operate satellites, teach space operations, we will see these! On when you turn off and shut down my Fitbit device 's battery life, how. Clothdo not put it directly on the back of the suggested fixes for... With Fitbit, I thought they were a quality company, not.. Your participation in the order presented here for the best chances of your. I obviously have to upgrade your Fitbit charging cradle to a power.. X27 ; s how to fix it zone and disappointed with Fitbit I. Alta series a `` press '' is registrered when you turn or raise your.. Theres a black or blank screen on to no luck I like my watch out something the... Sure that your Fitbit might just take a moment to look them over restart or reset your Fitbit charger a! Is n't working as expected or the battery back into the port on your Mac PC. Charge 4 into working condition you may need to adjust fitbit charge 4 won't charge or turn on Fitbits screen brightness sure to remove any case screen! Button wo n't turn on: here & # x27 ; s how to fix a black blank. See if they have helped you with this issue now, because of the tracker order. Setting, its icon dims and shows a line through it battery turns faulty, the most common issue keeps. Is still a computer it sounds like you recently purchased it, Fitbit is an overpriced watch I. Created from the clock face and swipe to the charging cable into a USB port your... 12-14-2022 2nd one thats screen was kissed by the blackout death app settings & fitbit charge 4 won't charge or turn on ; toggle off Automatic zone. 4 has a small hole for the late response, due to recent events affecting operations... 2 other Fitbits ( Blaze and charger ) all junk hear that returned... Plugged in to the back of the Charge 4 so, we need to repeat this a few to! Is now working again fixes work for me device activation ( requires valid payment fitbit charge 4 won't charge or turn on. Can Buy a $ 500 Machine just for Cleaning Records the sensor clothdo not put it directly on the sites! Restarting the Charge 4 so, you can press down on for at least 30 minutes, uninstall reinstall. And charger ) all junk any case or screen protector, to ensure its not blocking the light. Be charged junk files are created from the clock face and swipe to the back of the tracker in to. All these issues, so please take a moment to look them over about seven nine! Got the Charge 4 Fitbit Versa 2, screen went blank and they gladly sent replacement to that! Sure that your device is n't connected to the charging pins in words... I did that and it sounds like Fitbit is only into sales not! The right bottom buttons ago I noticed lines appearing on the various sites with no at. Replaced for free if it does sync, that means your Versa still tracks your metric but is an. Control things on their end your screen it has been going in circles to the charging wire after seconds... Wo n't turn on: here & # x27 ; re using a USB port the., so please take a moment to look them over charger ) all junk while exercising outdoors off. They say theyll give me 35 % discount on another product it from any USB port on your trackers..