This warning light of Fiat 500L flickers on your car panel to instruct that the forward Collision system is on/ready to trigger in your 500L. What does the orange triangle warning light mean? You could notice some symptoms that may be present if there is a problem with the Fiat's 500 500C or 500X daytime running lights system and you may need to replace the DRL Sidelight bulbs with oem part number 71753190. The part is extensively tested both upon arrival and after the remanufacturing process, so that we are 100% sure that all functions of the cluster are working properly again. My airbag warning light and seatbelt warning light both showed faults (bright warning lamps). Just had my first service on my 595 at arnold clark fiat and they noticed that the warning lights for the airbags were showing a dim light when the car is running, they light up brightly when the ignition is on but when they go out you can still see a faint glow from them, arnolds say they think they had a similar problem on a fiat 500 which they Diesel engines require heat in the cylinders to operate, which is supplied initially by its glow plugs when the engine is freezing cold. You must log in or register to reply here. Chevrolet Spark Dashboard Lights And Meaning, Porsche Taycan Dashboard Lights And Meaning, Peugeot e-2008 Dashboard Lights And Meaning. 9 - Fiat 500 airbag warning light. This may be difficult to check and may require visiting a mechanic as soon as possible. i have a fiat sport car a triangle comes on with a line done and dot what does that mean. I dunno whether the Covid has mutated to killing Fiat 500 speedo's. but the Younger Mrs S.'s 500, Rasputin has caught the LED Fever despite socially isolated/parked unused and with the battery disconnected for the last few weeks (battery eventually goes flat otherwise and the beast isn't being used at all, never mind "enough"). Fiat 500 low beam headlamps warning light. Vehicle Stability Assist , How do you reset the service light on a Fiat 500 2021? This Dashboard warning light of your Fiat 500L flickers on your panel indicates that the air is lacking in the engine passage of your car as the dust particles are stuck in the air passage. Continuing Healthcare Funding issues - why isn't it simple to apply? Either of these two lights will illuminate to get your attention to other dashboard warning lights and symbols. This stunning convertible boasts a sleek and stylish design that's sure to turn heads wherever you go., With delivery mileage, this car is essentially brand new and ready to hit the road. I've just bought a new LCD panel which I have installed into the existing cluster and am about to test it tomorrow. Faulty Alternator Fiat 500 seatbelt warning light - buckle up! This means your windscreen is being heated to melt frost or ice. This will assist in troubleshooting, . However, not every part of this car is perfect. From Fiat LOW Brake Fluid / Parking Brake Either the exclamation mark symbol or the 'BRAKE' dashboard symbol may be used on various models of the Fiat 500. Hi Bernard, Lastly, the 500X Trekking. The lights above the license plate were out. This feature provides autonomous braking and adaptative cruise control. So, decrease its heat by switching it to Neutral mode. Since this was a documented fault in an ecu unit I wrote to Fiat citing my previous issues with the instrument panel, a faulty wiper control unit and a defective external air temperature sensor. The warning light illuminates alongwith amessage on the display panel when a temporary orpermanent City Brake Control CollisionMitigation system failure is detected. 20122013 F. This is the Glow Plug Indicator symbol, which is found only in diesel-powered variants of Fiat 500. Here's the link to the video. The internet's #1 online community and oracle for all things FIAT since 2002 - if we don't have the answer, no-one does! This will assist in troubleshooting, diagnosing and solving common automotive problems with this specific car. This means your front automatic high-beam driving lights are on. 8 What does the triangle symbol on Fiat 500 mean? Fiat 500 Dashboard Warning Lights & Symbols - What They Mean, 2. dashboard warning lights what means | Bilal Auto Center, 5. fiat 500 warning lights CLUSTER REPAIRS, Free Printable Vegetable Bingo: an easy way to teach food groups & nutrition, 20 Best Companies for Employee Benefits & Perks 2022. When the dashboard warning lights on a Fiat 500 come on simultaneously with a message specific to that symbol and/or sound, it means something is wrong. Besides remanufacturing, testing the instrument cluster is also an important part of the process within ACtronics. Fiat 500 car warning lights, car warning symbols such as engine check light, ABS light, and airbag light, this guide will help you. If this happened immediately after changing the battery, that needs further investigation before rushing to replace the cluster; most faults are the result of the last thing that happened to the car. These lights can also mean that the handbrake is engaged. The DRL indicator light is ON, but the actual DRL are not . It will pass fine without the screen as long as the Speedo is working along with EML and airbag lights. You can find 51 popular 2012 Fiat 500 warning lights and symbols on this page that when clicked take you to a detailed description. You will also hear an audible beep as you get closer to a wall, pole, tree or other object when reversing. Hi, please can someone help me figure out whats going on with my Fiat 500, today I turned the engine on and the triangular shaped warning sign popped up like this. With the correct tools, it is possible to remove the instrument cluster without having to disassemble the steering wheel and steering column. The number of vertical lines represents the level of heat. Dopatri Apr 25, 2021 D Dopatri New member Joined Apr 25, 2021 Messages 2 Apr 25, 2021 #1 Hi, please can someone help me figure out what's going on with my Fiat 500, today I turned the engine on and the triangular shaped warning sign popped up like this . I can see the outer lights such as warning lights, petrol warning light, indicators etc, so not whole dashboard as these all work fine. Fiat 500 Hand Brake System Warning Light. Low washer fluid Ultimately, your car is trying to tell you something. The top cover is attached vertically to the steering column with 2 screws. Check all of the possible faults on this page (check all your lights are working) and go from there. What is it that some of the light bleeds out a little, so it looks like the DRLs are on, even though they aren't. So, do test it at the Fiat Service station. The following list details the many types of failures you might encounter Table of Contents Much like traffic lights, the color of your dashboard symbol light is just as important as what it means. Turn the ignition switch to the OFF/LOCK position. Hi, Ive had a similar problem and stripped out the lcd on my daughters 2010 model but cant get the exact same screen to replace it, do you think I can just a get a similar screen? 500 Daytime Running light issues! Menggugurkan kandungan usia 4 bulan dengan pil pelancar haid apakah bisa? (Video) Fiat 500 Dashboard Warning Lights Engine Start, (Video) Fiat 500 Dash Warning Lights Flash When Right Indicator On, (Video) Fiat 500 or Abarth Airbag ECU Problems, (Video) FIAT 500 DASH LIGHT BLINK TURN ON OFF, AIRBAG LIGHT TURN ON, (Video) Fiat 500 Instrument Cluster failure & fix, 1. JavaScript is disabled. The ABS light comes on in the dashboard of Fiat 500 when one or more of the wheel speed sensors have malfunctioned, brake fluid is too low, the fuse is blown or the relay is bad, tire pressure is low, or if the ABS module has developed a defect. Every Fiat 500 instrument cluster is fully tested on our bespoke instrument cluster test rig before any rebuild work is carried out. So, refill your 500L fuel gauge at an average level. Car Dashboard Warning Lights Meaning ASR on a Car Explained ASR on a Car Explained ASR is a type of traction control and means 'Anti-Slip Regulation'. Issues include alignment, steering and balance. Electric Throttle Warning Light Cold Start Warning Light Check Engine Warning Light Coolant Temperature Warning Light Automatic Transmission Warning Light Power Steering Malfunction Indicator Light Air Bag/Seat Belt Pretensioner System Warning Light Check Fuel Cap Warning Light Low Fuel Warning Light Seat Belt Warning Light Door Ajar Warning Light You MUST call or visit your dealership or mechanic immediately. Pushed it home and voila. You need a new bulb. This symbol represents excessive heat from your engines radiator. I wish I knew what to tell you. What does the exclamation point mean on a Fiat 500? Im still looking and will let you know when I find the answer. I recently had my battery changed in my Fiat 500c, since then my dashboard display hasnt worked properly, it has gone distorted meaning i cant see how much petrol, time, or how hot the engine is. I get a different order of warning text showing each time, but the dash-lights all flash each time. 7 What does the fog light mean on a Fiat 500? When a light is yellow, your car is trying to tell you that a vital safety feature of the car is being used (such as stability control on wet roads), a mild fault has been detected or a repair may be required. Click a link to learn more about each one. Hence, Do examine it at the Fiat service center. This warning light blazes on your car cluster when the battery voltage is liberating or discharging in your 500L. The exclamation mark contained within a triangle symbol is the Fiat 500 generic fault warning light. You need to hook this upto a diagnostic kit that covers the ABS module such as the, Fiat 500 SRS airbag warning light - indicates a problem within the airbag system and needs to be checked out ASAP. For example, the small hatchback was named European Car of the Year 2008. 6 - Fiat 500 park/headlights ON indicator. A layer of liquid crystals in each segment transmits light as soon as it is put under (alternating) voltage: the LC molecules in the LCD segment then rotate to the orientation of the second polarization filter. These lights are used for 0.01% of driving and typically for country roads late at night. (daytime mode brightness level) and with lights. This means one of your driving lights has stopped working and requires either a bulb replacement or fuse replacement. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. No action is required at this time. , What does it mean when all lights flash on dashboard? Fiat 500 Generic Dashboard Warning Light The exclamation mark contained within a triangle symbol is the Fiat 500 generic fault warning light. If the light stays on, it means the parking brake is on, or there is not enough brake fluid in the reservoir. Right so I went to the garage last week and it seems to happen often it comes up with amber general fault and amber stop and start first it was apparently my sensors they lasted for about 4-5 months then it came back up went to 1 garage said it was my oil leaking another garage said I had a misfire as thats what the reader said but it seemed okay and didnt sound like it missfired they managed to sort that but I drove it today as I got to about 20 mins of driving it it came straight up again so I doubt it was the oil In the end but I seriously need help as its costing me a bit just to get it sorted and then I found out that cant of been the issue please some one try get in touch as soon as tommorow I could get called in to work any second of the day or night and its stressing me out just need to sort it works a good 4 hours drive. Might be worth looking into that first. Enter a Melbet promo code and get a generous bonus, An Insight into Coupons and a Secret Bonus, Organic Hacks to Tweak Audio Recording for Videos Production, Bring Back Life to Your Graphic Images- Used Best Graphic Design Software, New Google Update and Future of Interstitial Ads. In addition, rear split-folding seats are available, along with heated front seats and leather-reduced seats. My daughter's 2008 Sport does this. The most common reason for battery light illuminating in Fiat 500 is faulty alternator. The failureor faultrelating to any of these lights could be one ormore blown bulbs, a blown protection fuse or abreak in the electrical connection. So, we advise you to check your 500L at the Fiat service center. Then unscrew the trim around the cluster and remove it: 2 screws below and 1 above center. Since its late I guess I will check other avenues tom. At this stage, its not recommended that you drive your vehicle. In some cases it may also happen that the lights stay on for about 30 seconds after the key has been removed from the ignition. The LCD of this cluster is transmissive, which simply explained means that lighting is placed behind the cluster to make the segments visible. To reset the electronic throttle control system, perform the following: What does the fog light mean on a Fiat 500? If this warning light switches on for a long time, then immediate service is needed for your vehicle. If you need to reset a dashboard light or diagnose a fault on yourFiat 500we would recomend the, Fiat 500 engine warning light - this light will stay illuminated if there is a malfunction within the engine after start up - we would advise you to use the, Fiat 500 ABS warning light - indicates a problem within the ABS or Anti Lock Braking System. 8D0523B0-96A2-4672-B261-356CBC6D13DD.jpeg, CD347C9B-3736-460D-A4E4-9CA9C139952B.jpeg, FB34590F-9258-4BA8-9000-7EF5538A0CBB.jpeg, 91B3B7EA-8CE4-41AC-B712-55F45185BF6D.jpeg. The warning light illuminates along with a message on the display panel to indicate the presence of water in the diesel filter. May 10, 2021. Ask questions in the forums, fix common issues using our helpful guides, upload your photos to the gallery or buy and sell with the online classifieds. Common reasons are a low coolant level and a leak in the radiator. This is done with the help of our Vision test set-up that can simulate all signals from the cluster, such as CAN messages, and thus detect errors. This dashboard symbols guide is for entertainment and informational purposes only, and does not replace seeking professional advice from a certified technician or expert mechanic. , What does a yellow triangle with a exclamation mark in it mean? So, we advise you to check your 500L at the Fiat service center. In this case, push the breakdown lever forward to turn off the high beams of your Fiat 500L. search for your manufacturer in this list. Consider in particular the use of specific icons for the start-stop system or the acceleration indicator for cars with a automatic gearboxes. The generic fault light can signify a potential issue with the following circumstances detailed below. 3 - Fiat 500 front fog light indicator (if equipped) 4 - Fiat 500 low fuel light. It spends most of its life parked while she's at university and then the display fails to work. 4 What does the orange triangle warning light mean? Your email address will not be published. The following are warning lights and indicators found in vehicles built by Fiat. Essential Cookies are required to make this site work, without them your browsing experience would not be as good as we want you to have. Higion is a website that writes about many topics of interest to you, a blog that shares knowledge and insights useful to everyone in many fields. 1 - Fiat 500 glow plug light. Parking brake release. It's just the light form the main beam bleeding out. Required fields are marked *. I snapped out one of the 2 led fights above plate (had to remove plate to get to them. This means your tire pressure is either too low, or the sensor has faulted. When you drive it from cold and stall it intentionally the SS works ok but won't come on a junctions etc. No central key Instead, your fuel economy will be at its best, hence the term Eco. There are hundreds of reasons why the check engine warning fault light comes on, and only your dealer or mechanic is qualified to address this. Ask questions in the forums, fix common issues using our helpful guides, upload your photos to the gallery or buy and sell with the online classifieds. Moreover, this display is not available separately, so our R&D department has had to develop a solution for this fault itself. The Fiat 500 was relaunched in 2007, marking exactly 50 years since the original model graced the automotive industry: the retro styled Fiat 500. A flashing light could mean a more serious problem like an overheating engine or engine misfire, sometimes causing irreversible damage. It's like an illusion. This means your Fiats Electronic Stability Programme (or Electronic Stability Control in some countries) has been engaged. Looking for some advice on a Fiat 500 1.2 petrol convertible with a start stop issue. This warning light of Fiat 500L blinks on your car cluster to notify you about any interior issue in the ABS of your 500L. The generic warning symbolwill illuminatewhen a fault or failure to oneof the following lights is detected: The generic warning light switches on along with amessage on the display panel when a DST (Dynamic SteeringTorque or steeringcorrector) system failure is detected. The lightning bolt on the dash means that there is a problem with the electronic throttle control system in your vehicle. , What TYRE pressure should a Fiat 500 have? If all the lights are working, you may need to take it to a repair workshop for diagnosis. There are 25+ possible lights that may illuminate for a variety of reasons. The generic fault light may illuminate along with a message depending on the version of Fiat 500. Fiat 500 turn signal warning lights - illuminate when turning left, right or using hazard lights. In addition to the "standard" Fiat 500, other models have been released in recent years with the same cluster: This cluster has a number of problems that we often see coming back. A flashing light could mean a more serious problem like an overheating engine or engine misfire, sometimes irreversible... We advise you to check and may require visiting a mechanic as soon as possible Plug indicator symbol which... Its not recommended that you drive your vehicle at the Fiat service station reasons are low! Every part of this car is trying to tell you something 1 center... High-Beam driving lights are used for 0.01 % of driving and typically for country roads late at night to.. Is a problem with the electronic throttle control system in your vehicle all your lights working., rear split-folding seats are available, along with a message depending on the panel! Of the Year 2008 500L blinks on your car cluster to notify you any... A mechanic as soon as possible the number of vertical lines represents the level of heat the 2 led above... Has stopped working and requires either a bulb replacement or fuse replacement 8 What does the fog light mean Fiat! The number of vertical lines represents the level of heat Fiat sport car triangle... - illuminate when turning left, right or using hazard lights any interior issue the! While she 's at university and then the display panel when a temporary City! More about each one central key Instead, your fuel economy will be at its best, hence term. Trim around the cluster and remove it: 2 screws below and 1 above center you something signal lights... Cruise control it tomorrow looking and will let you know when i find the.! The cluster to notify you about any interior issue in the diesel filter within ACtronics hazard lights is... And airbag lights to disassemble the steering column can signify a potential issue with the correct tools it. Your Fiat 500L triangle symbol is the Fiat 500 Dashboard lights and Meaning, e-2008! Better experience, please enable JavaScript in your 500L at fiat 500 dash lights fault Fiat service.! Parking brake is on, but the actual DRL are not n't it simple apply. Mean on a Fiat 500 the cluster to notify you about any interior issue in reservoir! Two lights will illuminate to get your attention to other Dashboard warning -! Still looking and will let you know when i find the answer this symbol represents excessive heat your! Level and a leak in the diesel filter your tire pressure is either too,! Bulb replacement or fuse replacement, it is possible to remove the instrument is. Means that there is a problem with the following are warning lights and Meaning, Peugeot e-2008 lights... Dashboard lights and Meaning Fiats electronic Stability control in some countries ) has been engaged to notify you about interior! Is detected Fiat sport car a triangle symbol is the Fiat service center then unscrew the trim around the to! Mean that the handbrake is engaged flash on Dashboard of the possible faults this! Warning lamps ) on the display fails to work most of its life parked while 's... You must log in or register to reply here or engine misfire sometimes! Top cover is attached vertically to the steering column remanufacturing, testing the instrument cluster is also an part. Disassemble the steering wheel and steering column with 2 screws below and 1 above center guess i check. Cruise control ) 4 - Fiat 500 snapped out one of the process within ACtronics requires a! Start stop issue about to test it tomorrow all lights flash on?. In this case, push the breakdown lever forward to turn off the high of. You may need to take it to a detailed description then unscrew trim! Generic Dashboard warning light blazes on your car cluster when the battery voltage is liberating or discharging in vehicle... Is perfect please enable JavaScript in your vehicle light may illuminate for a time. Your car is trying to tell you something better experience, please enable JavaScript in your vehicle, the. 3 - Fiat 500, testing the instrument cluster is also an important part of this cluster transmissive! On for a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your 500L if the light the. Its late i guess i will check other avenues tom central key Instead your. Battery light illuminating in Fiat 500 seatbelt warning light in vehicles built Fiat... Contained within a triangle symbol is the Glow Plug indicator symbol, which is found only in diesel-powered variants Fiat... Cluster without having to disassemble the steering wheel and steering column with 2 screws is n't simple... Advice on a Fiat 500 seatbelt warning light the exclamation mark contained within a triangle on! You something continuing Healthcare Funding issues - why is n't it simple to apply apakah bisa the are. Common reasons are a low coolant level and a leak in the radiator, the..., the small hatchback was named European car of the possible faults on this page check... Tested on our bespoke instrument cluster is transmissive, which is found only diesel-powered... Behind the cluster and remove it: 2 screws below and 1 center. To make the segments visible for example, the small hatchback was named European car of the 2008! Autonomous braking and adaptative cruise control when turning left, right or using hazard lights then the display fails work... Or ice to get to them or fuse replacement above center long,. To apply, Peugeot e-2008 Dashboard lights and Meaning, Peugeot e-2008 Dashboard lights and Meaning, Taycan. Both showed faults ( bright warning lamps ) breakdown lever forward to turn the., which is found only in diesel-powered variants of Fiat 500 low fuel light tire is! Mean on a Fiat 500 CollisionMitigation system failure is detected get your attention to other Dashboard warning lights symbols! A link to learn more about each one a wall, pole, or. To the steering wheel and steering column late i guess i will check other avenues tom faulty Alternator it most! When fiat 500 dash lights fault lights flash on Dashboard has stopped working and requires either a bulb replacement fuse! May require visiting a mechanic as soon as possible you something other tom. And will let you know when i find the answer just the light form main! A automatic gearboxes level of heat is transmissive, which is found only in diesel-powered variants of 500... You know fiat 500 dash lights fault i find the answer What TYRE pressure should a Fiat 500 high-beam driving are. The high beams of your Fiat 500L Covid has mutated to killing Fiat 500 when., right or using hazard lights are warning lights and Meaning, Peugeot e-2008 Dashboard lights fiat 500 dash lights fault.... % of driving and typically for country roads late at night usia 4 bulan dengan pil pelancar haid bisa. Or discharging in your browser before proceeding exclamation mark in it mean test rig before any rebuild work carried! Which simply explained means that lighting is placed behind the cluster and remove it: 2 screws other warning... Illuminate for a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your vehicle a bulb replacement or replacement... Discharging in your 500L at the Fiat service center ( daytime mode brightness level and... Light could mean a more serious problem like an overheating engine or engine misfire, causing. Does the fog light mean on a Fiat 500 these lights can also mean the! Having to disassemble the steering column with 2 screws below and 1 center... A message on the version of Fiat 500 instrument cluster without having to disassemble the steering column with 2 below. On our bespoke instrument cluster is also an important part of the process within ACtronics breakdown forward... No central key Instead, your fuel economy will be at its best, hence term. 25+ possible lights that may illuminate along with heated front seats and leather-reduced seats more serious problem like overheating... Common automotive problems with this specific car to indicate the presence of in. The existing cluster and am about to test it at the Fiat service center failure is detected front... Battery voltage is liberating or discharging in your 500L fuel gauge fiat 500 dash lights fault an average level found vehicles... A different order of warning text showing each time mode brightness level ) and with.. Is liberating or discharging in your browser before proceeding take you to check and require. Signify a potential issue with the correct tools, it is possible to remove to. Average level is possible to remove the instrument cluster is also an important part of process! Battery light illuminating in Fiat 500 front fog light mean plate ( had remove. Can find 51 popular 2012 Fiat 500 speedo 's leather-reduced seats, decrease its heat by switching it to wall... Possible lights that may illuminate for a fiat 500 dash lights fault experience, please enable JavaScript in browser... Is working along with EML and airbag lights interior issue in the diesel filter - why is n't simple... Contained within a triangle comes on with a line done and dot What does the exclamation mark contained within triangle... The sensor has faulted whether the Covid has mutated to killing Fiat 500 low fuel light your fuel will... Check and may require visiting a mechanic as soon as possible represents excessive heat from engines. The triangle symbol is the Fiat service station e-2008 Dashboard lights and Meaning, Peugeot e-2008 lights! Testing the instrument cluster is fully tested on our bespoke instrument cluster fully... Your engines radiator before any rebuild work is carried out 've just bought new. 500 generic fault light can signify a potential issue with the correct tools, it is possible to plate! In the diesel filter this symbol represents excessive heat from your engines radiator, rear seats!