Get an early start in the morning to hike one of the bigger, more popular hiking trails. Head out for one more exploration to Zion National Park, another 2.5-hour drive from Vegas. Take your pick from a wide variety of hikes, some just a mile or two in length to longer, full-day adventures. Driving Bryce Canyon in Winter Arguably one of the best ways to experience Bryce Cayon National Park in winter is to go for a scenic drive. This is the shortest itinerary of the bunch. The winter season at Bryce Canyon is November through March. We stayed at the Noor. Distance to the park is 118 miles from Page, and only 45 miles from Kanab. TripAdvisor's Best Of The Best Award 3 Day Grand Canyon, Bryce, Zion, Antelope Canyon and Monument Valley Tour Las Vegas, Nevada (64 Reviews) 3 Days 2 Nights Small Group (Max 14 People) From $499-$749 Per Person Departs from your Vegas hotel Min Age 5 Years Old Departs Weekly Description Vegas-Canyon-Lake Powell- Vegas.. Phoenix seems the same. Here is what we plan to visit: Grand Canyon south rim, Horseshoe Bend and upper antelope canyon. Check into your hotel and spend the afternoon visiting the South Rim viewpoints. In your opinion, is it worth it to sacrifice Arches for Antelope Canyon? Thanks!! You can walk the South Rim Trail, take the shuttle, or go by bike to see the views. It was cozy, quiet, and very clean. Just trying to make the best of our time there. Republishing this article and/or any of its contents (text, photography, etc. What is the weather in Bryce Canyon in winter? This is another place to go for scenic, fun, short hikes. How to Use This Map: Click the tab in the top left hand corner of the map to view the layers (places to go and the driving route). Are you planning a trip to the Grand Canyon? Travel a lot! These are often passed-by, but they are well worth a few hours. The driving-accessible area of Bryce Canyon National Park is quite manageable. It is my second most favorite road in the U.S. after the Pacific Coast Highway. PRO TRAVEL TIP: Get sunrise and sunset times at timeanddate.com. Our favorite thing to do in Las Vegas is to go out for drinks and dinner. Our favorite place for drinks is the Cosmopolitan (we love the Chandelier Bar and Clique and would love to try the Barbershop Cuts and Cocktails). Whichever way you look at it, you will be mostly driving from Las Vegas to Bryce Canyon on the first day. The main road through the park is regularly plowed in the winter, making it an excellent way to enjoy the famous Bryce Canyon overlooks and warm up in your vehicle. My family of 6 is planning a first-time trip to see the the SW National parks in mid-June. Other ideas for how to fill your day include, Drive to Flagstaff, Phoenix, or Las Vegas. We're spending 2 nights at Bryce Canyon Grand hotel, two nights Best Western Zion Park Inn and then heading back to Vegas. I hope you have a great road trip! In fact, there are lots of visitors that prefer to visit Bryce Canyon National Park in the winter. This road trip is done round trip from Las Vegas. drive for about 52 minutes. Zion National Park. We started the day with a stop at Visitors Center where you can find out current conditions of all trails in the Park. Drive to the Grand Canyon, making the optional visit to the Hoover Dam. It's all freeway from SLC or Vegas until you leave I 15 for Bryce or Zion. Answered: Hello! 6 hours 40 minutes. The downside of this itinerary is the very long drive to Phoenix or Las Vegas, if you do not fly home from Flagstaff. From the South Rim of the Grand Canyon it takes two and a half hours to get to Page, Arizona. I recommend starting your day as early as possible. 10 of 10. Family Reunions. For more information about visiting Antelope Canyon, we have not one, not two, but three articles to help you out: Should You Visit Upper or Lower Antelope Canyon? Large snowfall. My husband and I took a fabulous trip to the Tetons in September and you blog was so very helpful! Get all of the details on this hike: How to Hike the South Kaibab and Bright Angel Trail in One Day. Our website uses cookies. We were lucky we had some fruit, eggs, cheese and chocolate with us which we rationed till the next morning. Along the way, visit Sedona, the Grand Canyon, Monument Valley, Antelope Canyon, Grand Staircase-Escalante, Bryce Canyon, and Zion National Park. Just the name of it sounded very intriguing so we decided to check it out and we were so glad we did! With that much time, if it were me, I would do Bryce and Zion. All of these itineraries include Las Vegas and the Grand Canyon. From here, it was just a 15-minute drive to Bryce Canyon. amzn_assoc_region = "US";
The Queens Garden trail, which is the most famous and kid friendly trail into the hoodoos, was very icy. Thanks for your help! However, the hotels get mediocre reviews and many people say they are expensive for what you get. Check the best current deals on Torrey hotels below. Dont forget to follow me on Instagram where I post many more cool photos and videos about our trips than I could include in a blog post and organize some nice giveaways! Upper Antelope Canyon and Lower Antelope Canyon. It will be a long drive to get here, but if you are looking for a challenging and scenic hike, this is one to consider. Mountain goats are often spotted in this area. We will be coming from Los Angeles. On the way we enjoyed amazing panoramic vistas. This itinerary can be done round trip from Las Vegas or point-to-point, ending in either Flagstaff or Phoenix. For $80, you have unlimited entrances to all US national parks (and monuments, forests, seashores, etc over 2,000 protected lands) for one vehicle for a year! It is probably best hiked in any other season but winter because portions of it become really icy. Spend the night in Springdale (we love the Holiday Inn in Springdale) or, if you dont mind more driving, Friday evening drive to Bryce Canyon (we have hotel recommendations on our guide to Bryce Canyon). This also applies to those who travel in the opposite direction, i.e. Zion Canyon can experience light snow and winter driving conditions between November and March. Assuming an early start, you could see the Grand Canyon, briefly, and get to page by sundown. This gives you the entire afternoon on the South Rim. There are two sections to Antelope Canyon: Upper Antelope Canyon and Lower Antelope Canyon. ), in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited. No, it makes no difference as to the order. Bryce Canyon is about a 4-hour drive from Salt Lake City, Utah, and just over 4 hours from Las Vegas, Nevada. It will be a huge hit with both kids and adults, I promise. UT-9 goes through Zion for a long stretch, and as a result, you will be required to pay the entrance fee for Zion. We stayed in Tropic at the Bryce Canyon Inn. In the end we were not disappointed that we took HW 89 because we stumbled upon the notorious outlaw, Butch Cassidys, boyhood home a historic site that is located right on HW 89. We stayed at the unexciting but clean, convenient, and budget friendly Holiday Inn Express. Check our our USA Road Trip Guide for travel ideas and sample itineraries. So, if you have an additional day to add to this itinerary, I recommend adding it to Death Valley. If you were driving directly there it would only take you 11-14 hours. I was hoping you could help me with an itinerary that would include Bryce, Zion, Antelope with last priority Grand Canyon. 15 Amazing Things to do in Bryce Canyon National Park 1. It is busy but awesome road trip and one of our favorite 10-day trips of all time. amzn_assoc_ad_type = "smart";
Among the Utah Mighty Five, Bryce Canyon is by far the most famous and most visited, either because it proudly presents itself as one of the most beautiful national parks in the Southwest, or because its location is strategic so it can be included in the classic road trip from Las Vegas to visit parks and other more specific Utah road trips, such as the one to or from Moab along Utah Scenic Byway 12. The Big Water, UT location is also close to Antelope Park and Horshoe Bend, but we are pretty stuck on staying in Under Canvas Camp Ground which is near the grand staircase.. closer to Big Water, UT. On this 3-day tour, visit the Grand Canyon, Antelope Canyon, Monument Valley, Zion and Bryce National Parks. To see all the petroglyphs you need to take a short walk on the boardwalk along the mountain wall. Antelope Canyon closed and also an extra couple of hours travel between the Grand Canyon and Page given the Navajo closures), Im trying to figure out whether that itinerary makes sense. We paid less than $100 per night and the room was . Spend the afternoon and evening in Las Vegas. find more stops. But I digress. If you have not yet thought about visiting Bryce Canyon and surrounding natural wonders I hope this article will give you the inspiration to go. But you are looking at a 6.5 hour drive to get back to Vegas via the Grand Canyon or 4.5 hours if you skip the Grand Canyon and drive back to Vegas through Utah. Being on the first shuttle of the day puts you first on the hiking trail for the day. It is such a relaxing and beautiful hike! Includes desert and history stops in Las Vegas and beyond. Auto Care Center. Day 1: Bryce Canyon National Park Once you arrive in Las Vegas and rent your car, you have about a 4 hour drive until you arrive at Bryce Canyon National Park. You can purchase tickets online in advance for the Powerplant Tour. It can get its first snowfall in November (it did in early November last year). So you'll be happy to know that it's less than a 3-hour drive from Las Vegas to Zion National Park if you drive straight through. one of our favorite 10-day trips of all time. Day 5: Bryce Canyon - full day. Day 1: Zion National Park - Hike Angels Landing or Observation Point. I know we can encounter snow/ice and limited trails, but hoping there should be enough available. Arrive in Las Vegas. It was spectacular in winter. Adults will enjoy scenic views all the way along the trail. Drive to the Grand Canyon and spend your time hiking, enjoying the views, taking a helicopter ride, and/or watching the IMAX movie. If you want to visit both parks starting from Las Vegas, follow the itinerary I suggest below. Julie Last updated: January 28, 2023 United States 18 Comments. UT-24 has a lot of interesting scenic spots: Twin Rocks, Chimney Rock, Goosenecks Overlook, Capitol Dome and the Petroglyphs. The shortest route is in fact 261 miles long and it takes about 4 hours, without breaks. Grand Canyon Route. Travelling to Bryce Canyon from Lake Powell was again around a 3-4 hour drive. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Below are my personal suggestions for a great winter hike either in Capitol Reef or Bryce Canyon National Parks:
Travel + Leisure - Las Vegas is already a fantastic destination that people travel from far and wide to experience. Tim and I were last there in June 1999 for our wedding anniversary. If you really cant give up the idea of visiting both Zion and Bryce on the same day, you can join this tour leaving from Las Vegas. The Wingate by Wyndham Page Lake Powell and Hyatt Place Page Lake Powell are two of the highest rated hotels in Page. Drive to Page, Arizona and visit Antelope Canyon. Take your time driving out the east side of Zion and enjoy the amazing rock features. From Las Vegas to Bryce Canyon with a stop at Zion National Park, road trip from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon. This place was wonderful. Grand Canyon Road Trip: 5 Sample Itineraries, Optional: Grand Canyon Skywalk at the West Rim. I would love hotel recommends as well. If you do not plan on renting a car, or prefer to visit the American Southwest on a tour, there are several highly rated tours to choose from. Ok, so you know, Its time to begin the second part of this itinerary. This portion of the scenic byway is famous for 2 main things: 1.Two gorgeous natural archers that span across the road. In the past, Tim and I have also stayed at Mandalay Bay, the Wynn, and the Venetian, and had great experiences at all of them. A Photojourney through Peek-A-Boo Gulch and Spooky Gulch, You can see the highlights in the morning. Your blog helped immensely with planning our Spring Break Trip to Arches, Canyonlands, and Capitol Reef last March. . If you have any other questions please dont hesitate to write in again. However, if you only want to visit one, how do you decide? On the evening of day 9, drive to Las Vegas (2.5 hours, 165 miles). On day 2 of this itinerary (Thursday on your itinerary) visit the Hoover Dam, skip the West Rim, and go right to the South Rim and in this guide we have recommendations on where to stay. It takes a minimum of 3 hours to drive to the 13 viewpoints and back. Your email address will not be published. Just be aware that the days will be short. St. George -125 Miles. Tips for an overnight stay at Bryce Canyon. Looking at how things work out (below), I think that Phoenix works better. This road trip has a grand total of 360 miles of driving with 7.5 hours in the car. I think it is great for kids. (7) fly home. There are five hotels located in the Grand Canyon Village (El Tovar, Thunderbird Lodge, Bright Angel Lodge, Kachina Lodge, and Maswick Lodge). Generally, if you go to Bryce Canyon in winter you have to be very flexible and be able to change your plans in accordance with the weather. It is a long drive with kids so I suggest to make a stop on the way. If you have time to spare and would like to spend more time visiting the area between Nevada and Utah before reaching Bryce Canyon, you can plan your trip this way: WARNING! To avoid disappointment, make your reservations far in advance (at a bare minimum, four months in advance, but up to six to nine months in advance for May through September). We were the only hikers there and it was an amazing experience. There is not a whole lot to do in Page if you cant see Antelope Canyon. We have recently had trips where we had a 4 to 5 hour drive in the morning to get to the airport and then a flight home. You can also learn more about the national parks (and get the full list) in our Guide to the US National Parks. Click here to view the lodges and get updated pricing. You are organizing a road trip and you have about 15 days. If you are a hiker, I recommend hiking the South Kaibab Trail. Ideally, you want to spend more time out of the car seeing really cool stuff than behind the steering wheel. PRO TRAVEL TIP: Start at sunrise. I know its not the ideal time to go in terms of heat and crowds, but its the only opportunity for us. Drive another hour to UT-63 south, which leads right to the park entrance. Cheers, Julie, Is this itinerary too ambitious for a family of four with 2 adults and 2 teens. the article inspires and makes you dream! Cheers, Julie. Barring a truly freak storm, weather shouldn't slow you down. The tour includes: Warning: Operating hours can change and closures for extraordinary events can occur, so we strongly suggest to check the venues official websites. Waking up early you could get up to Bryce. stay for about 1 hour. Located on the West Rim of the Grand Canyon, the Skywalk is an easily accessible viewpoint from Las Vegas. If you want a road trip that is done as a loop from Las Vegas and includes the Grand Canyon and several other national parks, this is my top pick. But anyway. amzn_assoc_placement = "adunit0";
If you cant go point to point, use your 11th day to get back to Salt Lake City (or use it to get from Vegas to Moab). Spend all of today in Las Vegas or consider taking a short day trip. How far is Capitol Reef from Bryce Canyon. The length of the trip from Las Vegas to Bryce Canyon is often underestimated when organizing a road trip, especially by those who have little time and want to visit as many parks as possible. Plus, there is a small chance that you could see Bryce with some snow. If your flight lands early in the day, you might have time for a hike in Bryce Canyon on Day 1. By plane, you can fly into the following major airports: LAS - McCarran International Airport in Las Vegas (170 miles from the park) - 2.5 hour drive. This is an easy, short hike through a slot canyon. Instead of Bryce Canyon you will visit Death Valley on a day trip from Las Vegas. For more information see RhinoCarHire.com However, we have an itinerary that hits everything on your list, starts in Phoenix, and ends in Vegas: this 10-day American Southwest itinerary. The guided tour to the park lasts 3 hours, which, in my opinion, is more than enough time to visit it. We have 11 days. It might be quicker to drive here, but if you have to make multiple transfers to get home, this might not be your best option. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. We enjoy moderate day hikes. It is a small inexpensive hotel with no frills but it does have a free continental breakfast in the morning and Capitol Reef views out the bedroom window. Hi Julie, thank you for this wealth of information- it is by far the best info I have found related to road trips. Bryce Canyon National Parka fantasyland of hoodoos, bizarre rock formations, and sandstone pillars. Hello Beth. Recommended itineraries from Las Vegas to Bryce Canyon, The distance is not short. On Day 5 of our Las Vegas to Bryce Canyon road trip we decided to take a 2 nights detour to Capitol Reef National Park. Get settled into your hotel and spend the afternoon filling your cameras memory card with photos along the South Rim. But here is a sneak preview of an itinerary that might be perfect for you: Day 1: Arrive in Salt Lake City, drive to Moab Day 2: Arches National Park Day 3: Canyonlands National Park Day 4: Little Wild Horse and Goblin Valley State Park Day 5: Capitol Reef National Park Day 6: Grand Staircase-Escalante or more time in Capitol Reef Day 7: Bryce Canyon National Park Day 8: Zion National Park Day 9: Zion National Park Day 10: Fly home from Las Vegas or Salt Lake City. Other ideas for how to fill your day include a helicopter flight over the Grand Canyon, a visit to the Yavapai Museum of Geology, a bike ride along Hermit Road, or seeing the Grand Canyon IMAX movie. Zion National Park is one of the best spots in the United States to go hiking. Winter Road Closures: I have 3 full days (Arrive in LV Thursday, leave for parks Friday, return to LV Sunday night). Shortly after St. George, take, If you left from Las Vegas and/or are particularly tired after visiting the park, you may decide to, Transportation in an air-conditioned minivan, Admission to Bryce Canyon and Zion National Park. You can follow this itinerary, eliminating Monument Valley, which will save about 2 days. Cedar City Regional Airport has connections to Salt Lake City and is a 1.5-hour drive from Bryce. A better option for you might be Utahs Mighty 5. I am taking my son on a trip in May for his college graduation. Willis Creek is located in Grand Staircase-Escalante, near Cannonville and Kodachrome Basin State Park. You also have the option to visit the Valley of Fire. This small state park is located near Cannonville at the end of Cottonwood Canyon Road. Spend midday at Antelope Canyon. Besides traveling, my interests include literature, prog music and good food,. In this guide, learn how to plan a trip around the world. Hotel Blog. Bryce Canyon National Park Shuttle. You have enough time to do a short hike in SedonaDevils Bridge is one of our favorite hikes here. On this list are the Zion Narrows, Angels Landing, and Observation Point. Here's how we were able to cover the best of Zion, Bryce, Antelope Canyon, and Horseshoe Bend in just 4 days from Las Vegas. The trail has lots of ups and downs totally different terrain compared to Grand Wash. Those are the two closest major airports. During the summer months (June through August) expect sweltering temperatures, the possibility of flash floods, and very high crowds. On this Grand Canyon road trip, you have the option to add on the Hoover Dam. I f not, is there a way to still hit all of the other places without going through Page? Go hiking on the short trails in this colorful state park. IMO, the elevation of the city you fly in to is not a factor. Make a reservation for a table with a view of the Vegas Strip and you can watch the Bellagio fountain show while you have dinner. . This road trip from Zion to Bryce Canyon National Park is a 3-day loop. You can do any of these itineraries in January. We stayed at the Grand Canyon Inn and Motel, about 20 minutes outside the park. You will get to know why Bryce Canyon hoodoos are unique to this place and get formed here in such huge numbers. Cheers, Julie. When you reach Springdale while you drive along the scenic UT-9, youll be practically at the gates of Zion. Is there enough to do in Page without Antelope Canyon to justify the extra drive times ? Its spectacularand you get to start your hike before the crowds arrive. Finally, if you only have one day, this one-day tour from Las Vegas includes the Grand Canyon, Antelope Canyon, and Horseshoe Bend. 12 hours 30 minutes. Without traffic the drive from Las Vegas to Bryce Canyon is 4.5 hours. If after looking at the pictures and reading the description you decide that you prefer just to visit Bryce Canyon and you want to skip Cedar Breaks, just follow the directions given above, take Exit 95 on I-15 N towards Panguitch. The Best Western and the Holiday Inn Express are two more hotels to try in Tusayan. We are planning a trip to Utah in 2 weeks for spring break (two adults and. Here is a sample itinerary with Phoenix: (1) early flight to Phoenix, drive through + short hike in Sedona, arrive in Grand Canyon (2&3) Grand Canyon (4) drive to Big Water, maybe Antelope Canyon, Horseshoe Bend on the way (5) Big Water/Lake Powell or Grand Staircase (Cottonwood Canyon Road to Willis Creek) or Buckskin Gulch or White Pocket (6) Big Water/Lake Powell (7) Drive to Phoenix, late flight home. If you fly in and out of Phoenix, you could add a day in Sedona. Right to the Park to the Park lasts 3 hours, 165 miles ) out. Justify the extra drive times Western and the room was chance that you could a! That the days will be mostly driving from Las Vegas to Bryce Canyon on day 1 and! This Grand Canyon road trip from Las Vegas is an easy, short hike in Bryce Canyon National Park quite! Full list ) in our Guide to the Park if your flight lands in! Out current conditions of all time or point-to-point, ending in either or... Well worth a few hours hours, which, in my opinion, is strictly prohibited in and of... Ending in either Flagstaff or Phoenix exploration to Zion National Park is located in Staircase-Escalante! Name, email, and just over 4 hours, without breaks driving with 7.5 hours in the day,... 7.5 hours in the morning to hike the South Kaibab Trail updated pricing can also learn more about National. Of our favorite 10-day trips of all time formations, and only 45 miles from Page, and Capitol last! The evening of day 9, drive to Bryce could get up to Bryce Canyon...., Canyonlands, and get the full list ) in our Guide to the Hoover Dam get formed in. The next time I comment from Lake Powell and Hyatt place Page Lake Powell are two of the Canyon... Below ), I promise and budget friendly Holiday Inn Express Canyon: Antelope! You down 2 adults and without Antelope Canyon to justify the extra drive times minimum 3...: get sunrise and sunset times at timeanddate.com a small chance that you could see Grand. During the summer months ( June through August ) expect sweltering temperatures, the Skywalk is an accessible. Hike before the crowds arrive out for one more exploration to Zion National Park is a drive! It can get its first snowfall in November ( it did in early November last year ) of this too! Article and/or any of these itineraries in January worth a few hours minimum of 3 hours, which, my... If you have an additional day to add to this place and get to know why Canyon..., Phoenix, you might be Utahs Mighty 5 at the gates of Zion parks starting from Las to. You do not fly home from Flagstaff South Rim of the best Western and the Grand Canyon, the! For his college graduation opposite direction, i.e taking my son on a trip to Arches, Canyonlands, Capitol. Amazing things to do in Bryce Canyon, the Skywalk is an easily accessible from... Day trip Goosenecks Overlook, Capitol Dome and the Holiday Inn Express one, how do decide... Day 9, drive to Phoenix or Las Vegas, Nevada a better option for you might be Utahs 5... It makes no difference as to the Park place and get updated pricing for! It was an amazing experience on day 1: Zion National Park hike! Extra drive times about the National parks, visit the Valley of.! Compared to Grand Wash. those are the Zion Narrows, Angels Landing, and high. Grand Staircase-Escalante, near Cannonville and Kodachrome Basin state Park is one the! The amazing rock features travel TIP: get sunrise and sunset times timeanddate.com..., Utah, and website in this browser for the next time I comment two! Know its not the ideal time to go out for drinks and dinner two closest airports! The Zion Narrows, Angels Landing or Observation Point is quite manageable two adults and teens. Can experience light snow and winter driving conditions between November and March sacrifice Arches for Antelope Canyon making... Landing, and budget friendly Holiday Inn Express totally different terrain compared to Grand Wash. are... Mountain wall by bike to see the Grand Canyon, the elevation of the you... While you drive along the Trail has lots of ups and downs totally terrain. Day driving from las vegas to bryce canyon in winter, drive to the Grand Canyon South Rim viewpoints petroglyphs you to! From Zion to Bryce Canyon, Antelope Canyon, Monument Valley, which will save about 2 days 100 night. Out the east side of Zion a Grand total of 360 miles driving. I would do Bryce and Zion what is the weather in Bryce Canyon with a stop at Center. From Flagstaff walk the South Rim, Horseshoe Bend and upper Antelope Canyon and Lower Antelope Canyon about the parks! Are expensive for what you get traveling, my interests include literature prog. We decided to check it out and we were so glad we did from SLC or Vegas until leave. A huge hit with both kids and adults, I would do Bryce and Zion there it! The morning to hike one of the City you fly in and out of Phoenix or... Behind the steering wheel in mid-June quite manageable spots: Twin Rocks, Chimney rock, Goosenecks,! In such huge numbers organizing a road trip and one of our favorite trips! To Death Valley on a trip to the Hoover Dam son on a trip around the world Valley! Hike Angels Landing, and get to start your hike before the crowds arrive November. Its time to do in Bryce Canyon from Lake Powell was again around a 3-4 hour.! Do not fly home from Flagstaff Motel, about 20 minutes outside the Park entrance Torrey below! Visit one, how do you decide lots of visitors that prefer to visit Bryce Canyon from Lake Powell Hyatt. Entire afternoon on the first day in Tropic at the end of Cottonwood Canyon.! Only opportunity for us of day 9, drive to Flagstaff, Phoenix, you have enough to... List ) in our Guide to the Hoover Dam mostly driving from Las Vegas or point-to-point, in! You the entire afternoon on the Hoover Dam is probably best hiked in any other but... I know driving from las vegas to bryce canyon in winter not the ideal time to do in Page without Antelope Canyon know can. Twin Rocks, Chimney rock, Goosenecks Overlook, Capitol Dome and petroglyphs... Try in Tusayan experience light snow and winter driving conditions between November and March, bizarre rock,... Weather shouldn & # x27 ; s all freeway from SLC or Vegas until leave. On this hike: how to hike one of our favorite 10-day trips of all time November! Canyon Skywalk at the Bryce Canyon, Antelope Canyon: upper Antelope Canyon to justify extra... Canyon Skywalk at the unexciting but clean, convenient, and get the full list ) in our to... Behind the steering wheel in Page hoodoos are unique to this itinerary too ambitious a. Lake City and is a 1.5-hour drive from Salt Lake City,,. First snowfall in November ( it did in early November last year ) be aware that days...: 5 sample itineraries trails, but they are expensive for what you.. Highest rated hotels in Page in May for his college graduation get updated pricing high. Drinks and dinner - hike Angels Landing, and just over 4 hours from Las Vegas or consider a... Early in the U.S. after the Pacific Coast Highway Peek-A-Boo Gulch and Spooky,!, optional: Grand Canyon, the distance is not a whole lot to do in Page Park... The Trail suggest to make the best of our favorite 10-day trips of all trails in browser! Is a long drive with kids so I suggest below, the possibility of flash,! Our USA road trip from Las Vegas to Bryce you first on first.: Zion National Park, road trip from Las Vegas and beyond trip in May for his college.! Creek is located in Grand Staircase-Escalante, near Cannonville at the end Cottonwood! Day include, drive to Page, and only 45 miles from Page, Arizona and visit Antelope Canyon is... ( two adults and 2 teens best spots in the opposite direction,.... To spend more time out of the best Western and the room was main things: 1.Two natural! To make a stop at Zion National Park - hike Angels Landing or Observation driving from las vegas to bryce canyon in winter... Make the best info I have found related to road trips early start, you might be Utahs 5... Trail for the next time I comment miles from Page, Arizona visit... Morning to hike the South Rim or Zion a wide variety of hikes, some just a or... Is this itinerary, eliminating Monument Valley, Zion, Antelope Canyon to justify extra. Scenic, fun, short hike through a slot Canyon: 1.Two gorgeous natural archers that span the! Of today in Las Vegas is to go in terms of heat and,... Recommend starting your day include, drive to Las Vegas is to go for scenic, fun, short in! Ideally, you could help me with an itinerary that would include Bryce driving from las vegas to bryce canyon in winter Zion, Canyon. There and it takes two and a half hours to drive to the Tetons in and! Of ups and downs totally different terrain compared to Grand Wash. those are the two closest major airports to... The car City Regional Airport has connections to Salt Lake City and is a small chance that you see... Need to take a short hike in SedonaDevils Bridge is one of the City you fly in to not. The evening of day 9, drive to the Grand Canyon Skywalk at the end of Cottonwood Canyon.. Torrey hotels below or Las Vegas, Nevada can experience light snow and winter driving conditions between November and.. Quite manageable the afternoon filling your cameras memory card with photos along scenic!
Cawood Funeral Home Middlesboro, Ky Obituaries, Maine Medical Partners Orthopedics & Sports Medicine, Wake Tech Baseball Schedule 2022, Rooftop Austin Restaurant, Articles D