I am concerned will me testing the motor on my working bike cause any problems to the controller. I am assisting my 10th grade grandson with a project he has at school. The brake abnormality is a generic electric bike status error with code 25. You need to understand and troubleshoot these minor errors that may occur from regular use of your bike. Are your, Read More Can you ride an e-bike in winter?Continue, What Is The Most Common eBike Problem? This is all for today. Also, the released dust particles from the brake levers can cause speed sensor error. A bike battery lasts on average between 5 and 8, Read More Does my electric bike battery need to be replaced? If you see no benefit, contact the manufacturer as soon as possible. Probably, this is their biggest quality. Clean the keys if necessary. This thing works wonderfully. You should take your feet off the pedals and press the power button to restart. I have a Carrera Crossfire ebike, I am having problems with the electric side as it intermittently goes off whilst riding and the assisted power goes off. As described on the display, the position of the spoke magnet must be checked. Try to restart the engine. Anyone who regularly checks the Internet knows it: Error 404 Page not found. Contact the manufacturer if nothing works. He successfully installed parts and battery. Solution: Turn off the ebike and remove the battery. Either of those could be the problem and you can fix with relacing the damaged device or contact your mechanic. Below are the in depth videos of how to fix the different issues you may find with you Carrera E-Bike with the Suntour electrical System.There are also links for the manuals that I show in the video for the different Carrera E-Bikes. Can you please help or put me in touch with someone? The key to an effective online business is to make sure that all pedal assist bike come with a top quality assurance, something we are professionals at. The motor temperature is higher than during normal operation. If the error remains, try a new controller after unplugging the brakes. Besides his business, he loves to do research on different aspects and share his findings with others. I would certainly suggest that you ask the seller to reveal you the battery and also tires before you take it residence. I have a schuck 29 inch front wheel motor conversion kit that I have put on my 21 speed. It is caused by the throttle and you can solve by inspecting the throttle case and wiring for lose wiring or bad connection. These are lightweight batteries that can contain a lot of energy and are rechargeable. Learn more about the Carrera Electric Bikes inside the manuals available below: Need some extra tips on how to care for your E-Bike? I was thinking of attaching the back wheel/motor to the working bike to isolate whether it is the motor or problem lies elsewhere eg; controller or cables. Heybike Ranger Electric Bike for Adults Foldable 20" x 4.0 Fat Tire Step-Thru Electric Bicycle with 500W Motor, 48V 15AH Removable Battery, Shimano 7-Speed and Dual Shock Absorber (Black) 48 MILES RANGE & 25MPH TOP SPEED-- Ranger is equipped with a larger capacity 48V 15Ah battery and a 500w brushless geared motor to ensure long life and . Read more below. The motor is locked in this state. Check for any missing battery horse pins as well. This second bike comes up with E42 which I believe from the manual is motor problem. What about cycling on your electric bike in the middle of winter? In order to continue cycling, it is important that not only yourself but also your electric bike battery remains healthy and fit. I havnt researched it for some time but I wouldn't expect Halfords to have a solution, this has been a niggle with the HESC motor system since it was first released, it's been well discussed in pedelecs and other forumsand I'm not sure they've ever found a fix. The power sensor is faulty and you might have to fix it or replace it with a new one. Check the cable; try unplugging and replugging. We have written this step-by-step guide to walk you through the process. You can find this code on the information screen on your handlebars or the lighted display on the back of your e-bike, just above the rear wheel. The best practice is to use the manufacturer-recommended battery. (If the system detects the same error multiple times, it cannot return to normal operation even after it is reset.)1. It will show electric bike error code 3. Ebike.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com, Common Electric Bike Error Codes and Solutions, Electric Bike Error Codes List and Description, When the hall sensor is loose or blocked by silicone residue. Carrera Electric Bike User Manuals and Guides. It has +5V, ground and output connections. A mechanical engineer became an active blogger, and its James Miller. The functionality depends on the charge the battery has or can hold. This wrong tendency will lead the throttle abnormality to break or damage. The speed or torque sensor errors can get some errors as they have been overused. SHIMANO 7 SPEED SHIFTER works in both electric and pedal assist modes. The next step would be to remove the handlebar, turn it over, and look for broken or disconnected wires. In a Bosch e-bike, the error 504 reflects an anti-tampering mode. Also, due to bad or cheap cables, this issue can happen. The best way to fix it is to allow your mechanic to check the bike. As a mechanical engineer, he started his professional career as a technical assistant in a renowned automotive industry and later joined an e-bike manufacturing company as a quality in charge. Carrera Vulcan e electric bike e bike for spares repair error code e42 | eBay My eBay Notification Back to home page | Listed in category: Sports, Hobbies & Leisure Sporting Goods Cycling Electric Bikes Share This listing has ended. Release the throttle, switch off the bike and leave for minutes before you turn on. Thanks for the advice. This article gives you more insight on how to fix electric bike error codes with some quick solutions. The battery is too low to run comparing the e-bikes capacity. A mechanical engineer became an active blogger, and its James Miller. Before we dive deeper into the error codes of the individual systems, here are some general tips to help resolve the most common problems: -Turn off the bike completely for about 10 seconds, just like with PCs, rebooting can work wonders. Finally, if nothing works, call the manufacturer for professional help. You can try rebooting the system as well. Although many might think that pedelects are are a really costly high-end product, the reality is that over time their rate has been going down. PHASEI, PHASEII, and PHASEIII connection error. As I pursued my career in it, as a pro ebike technician, now I'm dedicated to help others avoid their struggle with their rides. Your drivers couldnt detect the component of the ebike. Switch off the e-bike system. Finding an error message on the E-bike screen can be annoying, especially when you are about to go on a ride. People who use electric bikes often get some error codes on the display. The Shimano STEPS E8000 is the most used motor on the market after the Bosch Performance CX, below we list the 3 most common Error Messages: The Japanese manufacturer Yamaha is considered a pioneer of e-bike engines and has been producing them en masse since 1993. This system will help you understand what is going on when problems arise. If nothing works, you need to contact the manufacturer to fix it. Would you give us any feedback as to what your thoughts may be concerning what the problem could be and how to remedy it? How can you best clean your E-bike? 2023 | Biker Review | All Rights Reserved. Below this table are brand-specific error codes from Bosch, Yamaha and Shimano E-bikes. It occurs when there is a connection problem between the internal controller and the display. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc. So long story short I am getting a motor sensor error when I try to use my throttle. A missing magnet can also show an error message on the screen. The battery promises a range of 45-60 miles in electric mode and 70-90 miles in pas mode. A brief overview of how to quickly troubleshoot your e-bike if it is not working. Electric bikes light lines power output failure or assist light error. The cable connection torque sensor and controller are defective. It happens when there is a wrong software installation for the line series (performance line) or the type of bike, e.g., speed/cruise, gearbox in the hub, or derailleur. Carefully check all connections by gently moving the cables, and battery. How Do I Fix the Error Code on My Electric Bike? Sometimes they are disconnected, overwhelmed . -Are all contacts intact? Yamahas situation is similar to Broses because bike manufacturers can equip their eMTB with their own screen, battery, etc. If you see any of the code and you use any of the electric models on the chart below, you can check the solution on how to solve it. Another common reason for your electric bike battery not working is overcharging. Next, check if you have any loose connections or are running into issues between your battery pack and the controller. This Video Shows you a basic introduction of how to fix you bike. Now just reinstall and enjoy a working battery. Hello, this is Evan Larry. Prolong the life time of your carrera e bike error codes in unharmed conditions after you have complete this monthly cleaning together with quarterly maintenance. The electric bike battery may not work if there is a loose cable connection. I say Feb because it hooked it up to a battery charger and tested it then to see if it was still working and had no issue with it. Check the light and associated wiring. Possible causes: Wire faulty or poor connection. You can reboot the bike and readjust all the faulty cable connections. One or more hall sensor cables could be disconnected or damaged. The error code is always telling you of something wrong with the electric bike. An excellent vendor will want to allow you evaluate their ecological bicycle so that you can make sure that it remains in great working problem. Check all the wire connections and reboot the system. You need to check the motor hall wire and ensure it is not damaged or disconnected. But if damaged, you will have to replace it with a new one. Lithium-ion batteries are efficient and have a long service life. If the above tricks dont work for you have a look at the electric bike error codes below. Lithium-ion environmental protection materials and built-in protective plates provide all kinds of protection. Turns out, this message will also show up when the display cant detect a motor. Any expose-able contacts could be cleaned with switch cleaner and a cotton bud. Solution: Check if the speed sensor and magnet have been installed correctly. Carrera electric bikes error codes review write up. Let it cool down before using the bike again. These are common speed or torque sensor errors you can come across based on different electric bike models. Try switching the e-bike off and wait for a few seconds. Basically, he is a businessman and research writer. If the error code persists, then you need to get a new controller. Charging the electric bike will make the difference. If the wiring is correct, then it could mean that your motor isnt functioning properly. If it is, you should consider changing it for a new one. If this doesnt work, you need to replace the pedal assist sensor with a new one. ebikesavvy.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and other sites through Avantlink, Impact, CJ, and Awin. In the event of a problem, your electric bike will display an error code. Error code No indication Internal error of the control CODE: ERROR: SOURCE OF ERROR: 21: Voltage Current Error: The battery is not supplying the required voltage to power the display and motor. Can the battery actually withstand the cold? For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. **LINK TO SUNTOUR HESC MANUAL** https://the-bionic-cyclist.co.uk/2017_bike_manual.pdfWhy not check out some of my other videos on e-bikes and cycling in general: - Teaching myself to jump on a 25kg e-fatbike! Everything is plugged up. The error code you are likely to see is error code 29. Seems as though it will start now but shuts down momentarily. Free shipping for many products! Below you can find the most common electric bicycle error codes that occur. Can You Bring An Electric Scooter Into a Store? If the problem is not solved, contact your Bosch e-bike dealer. Too high current voltage to a battery pack. These errors may affect the electrical system of the bike. Generally, faulty cables are to blame here. If you notice one, you should fix it or replace it if it is damaged. At times this error can be linked to the internal controller or the motor. Check the wiring accessory, disconnect it and contact the accessory supplier. I had worked there for almost six years, and later I quit the job and started my own business where I sell different types of e-bike and their tools and accessories. To solve this, just do the followings: For further assistance, check the chart below. There you have the most commonly experienced electric bike error codes explained. If the problem doesnt resolve, you need professional help. But what causes electric bike error codes? Error 8 hall sensor usually shows the above error. Replace the torque sensor, controller, or drive shaft. / Cable defective between coil and printed circuit board (loose contact, cable disconnected). Inspect the speed sensor to know if it is properly in the right place. Some people use cable ties and insulating tape to make sure the systems are sealed from the elements. 465 likes. It should work and if not, always call for support. With the lightweight and efficient design, aluminum alloy 20 inch wheel suited to both urban and trail environments in good road condition. Faulty electric brake sensors with error code three can cause electric bikes to emit error codes. It was $500 on Amazon. (+ a Used E-bike Buyers Checklist) A used electric bike is not a bad idea. If the problem is not solved, contact your Bosch e-bike dealer. Carrera electric bicycle error codes with an electrical motor connected at the back wheel or front wheel so that both rider and traveler can ride with each other in a more comfy placement than on regular trikes. Hi my bike keeps giving the error 7 code I thought I had sorted it but it stopped going again, Hello The torque sensor or pedal crank sensor is defective. It was a loose connector by the motor. It's a very common problem and I'm not sure anyone has really found the answer. Well, the journey of his blogging started more than a decade ago. Just like any other machine, electric bikes break down. Generally, a motor error will put your bike into safe mode. In this article, we dig deeper into this and see how to fix electric bike error codes. With a low voltage, the electric circuit of the e-bike cant start properly. You must log in or register to reply here. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for electric e bike 1000w 48v Stunning Bike 35mph Pedal Assist / Throttle Brand New at the best online prices at eBay! Possible causes: Poor contact of brake lead. About 6 inches from the motor on the right hand side. However, you need to contact the manufacturer for any driver-related problems. Getting familiar with the error codes can make you do the right thing by fixing anyone that comes up. So if your bike experiences a steep decline in electric power while riding, check your battery and battery connections. Take a break and wait for the engine temperature to drop. Speed or Torque Sensor Error The speed or torque sensor errors can get some errors as they have been overused. Check the connection from the controller to the motor. These tips wont take a whole day and are straightforward steps. However, before checking for controller errors, make sure your power is on and charged up. Check whether any keys are jammed, eg by grease. If the problem is not solved, contact your Bosch e-bike dealer. Inspect the throttle lever and adjust the position. View the contact pins and see whether one is missing or not. This can be an error code or an error message. The reason that this error occurs could be because of a problem with your bikes battery or with the controller. Restart the system. Check connection or contact your authorized dealer. It should solve the issue. I have a Carrera Crossfire ebike, I am having problems with the electric side as it intermittently goes off whilst riding and the assisted power goes off. This Is Crucial To Know! E30=Communication Abnormality-- E30Troubleshooting. 2. Why Is My Electric Bike Battery Not Working? Solution: Change your bike battery by calculating the necessary voltage (not more, nor less). Its no doubt that at some point, you may encounter one or some of the errors discussed above. You can take a break of 5 to 10 minutes before riding again. The battery hidden in the frame can be locked, removed, and recharged at home and office. So, lets find out the common errors and their codes. Its the power supply error of the electric bike. If there is no change, check the connection or try a different charger. POWERFUL MOTOR & SHIFTERUp to 750W High-speed brushless rear Motor provides strong power. He ordered from Amazon the SW900 ebike kit and 2000 volt battery. Observe to see if display goes out as you do. It happens when the motor cable is disconnected. No word from dealer so far. Its on a dual motor e cells super monarch. (Subject to conditions (traffic etc) being safe enough to let you do that), To be fair my wife's folder has a HESC system and it works fine. Jetson Bolt Adult Folding Electric Ride On, Foot Electric Bicycle LCD S866 Display Meter, 24V 36V 2 Pieces Bike Mirror 360 Degree Adjustable EVAPLUS Power Adapter Female DC Port Inline Playskool Bounce and Ride Active Toy Ride-On for XP Lite Lectric Bike | Folding Electric Bike - Heybike Race Max 27.5" Electric Bike for Adults Hurley Carve Electric Urban Single Speed E-Bike Look out with reference to carrera e bike error codes superior value and also its fair and square reviews. You should check for all cable connections as one is likely to be the cause of the code. As a result, one may find abnormalities in the throttle response. Low Voltage Error Your low voltage error code 6 means that the battery is too low to allow you to power up your motor. Squeeze the two outer prong connectors on the battery mount inwards, making sure the battery has a solid connection with the mount. It commonly occurs when there is a connection issue in the mount and battery. Look out for the batteries and see if they are installed and fully charged or not. Our products are identified by being developed under top quality requirements, as well as if you doubt our words, we welcome you to take an appearance at the carrera e bike error codes testimonials left online. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The battery used on the bike produces higher than the required voltage. Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet. Carrera electric bikes error codes are a good choice to steer clear of contaminating along with using a typical auto, which makes use of nonrenewable energies to work. The maximum speed at which support is provided may be less than normal. First, plug the charger into an outlet and connect it to the bike; then let the bike sit for 4-6 hours, or use the booster button on the charger for a quick charge in about 1-2 hours (depending on how depleted the battery was). If you still cant solve any issue, simply contact the dealer and get the solution. Its a bitter truth that these useful electric bikes come with such error issues. You must log in or register to reply here. Solution: Try reconnecting the plugs while checking that none of the pins is bent and everything is connected correctly. It may cause a system failure or improper functioning. Now To fit new Display And Replace Display Cable - Video coming soon.2. On an LED display, Pedal Assist Level "2" will flash to display an Error 24. You need to stay off the bike for a while and allow the controller to cool down. Set the reference voltage of the torque sensor.2. Locate the throttle connection. The chief editor of this site, eBikeBuster. After completing my graduation in mechanical engineering, I worked for a renowned e-bike manufacturing company as a technician. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. For any error, your electric bike will flash a light indicator or display an error code. my impel 2 has been showing error codes 81 or 94. gone back to the shop. The code error is common to the torque sensor and you can get it fixed by taking your feet off the pedal the moment you are restarting the system. If this wire is damaged or the sensor itself gets wet, it may not be able to tell that you are applying power to the motor. Restart the e-bike system. Error codes can differ according to different brands. Battery pack sensors are damaged. The error code is E04. Check for silicone interference, corrosion damage, or loose or damaged cables. In this article, we separate the facts about electric bike tires and inner tubes from the myths. Contact your Bosch e-bike dealer so that he or she performs a software update. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. Switch off the e-bike, remove the battery and reinsert the battery. First, keep in mind that the usual lifespan of ebike batteries is 2 to 4 years. Listed below are the most common error codes and their solutions. If a sensor malfunction or doesnt calibrate properly, interrupted connections will show error codes on the screen. But what causes electric bike error codes? The code iam getting is E0600. An electric bike battery is one of the most important parts to consider before buying an electric bike. But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience. You don;t say how old the bike is or whether you have just bought it - which may be important if it is new. This Video Shows you a basic introduction of how to fix you bike. engine sensor out of bounds/connection problem between the engine and AUM, New part fitted; replace bicycle software, Restriction of operation when an error is displayed. Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. Error code 602 Internal battery error during charging. 5 signs to watch out for: Regular cycling keeps you young, healthy, and fit. However, you can quickly eliminate such errors with the correct use of electric bikes and regular maintenance. They are of course not indestructible, so you always have, Read More Electric scooter & E-Bike Battery TipsContinue, E-bike tires: facts and myths + extra tips There are many misconceptions about e-bike tires. If your bike shows an activation message but doesnt start, it may cause a jammed motor. Restart the system. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. On the other hand, a faulty battery may show an overvoltage protection message. This thing prevents the battery from working effectively. Contact your Bosch e-bike dealer. Try cleaning the motor. What makes ebikes different from regular bikes are the extra parts: battery, controller, motor, throttle, etc. How can you fix the error codes and keep up running? E-bikes use li-ion batteries as their powerhouse. My bike HIMO C26 stop working on the display showing error code 30H Im also give my bike to see someone who understands but they cant find the problem . Any questions leave them in the comments below. The Best Electric Scooter For Adults 300 lbs | 136 Kg and Over, How To Become a LimeBike Juicer | $1,000+ Side Hustle, Does my electric bike battery need to be replaced? There are several internet shops with pedal assist bike, but just we have the most contemporary and functional equipment on the marketplace. Light error if a sensor malfunction or doesnt calibrate properly, interrupted will! Is provided may be less than normal anyone that comes up assist light error error code. You ask the seller to reveal you the battery and battery connections inch wheel suited to both urban and environments... Middle of winter? Continue, what is going on when problems arise is too low to you! Wheel motor conversion kit that I have put on my working bike cause any carrera electric bike error codes to the controller?! Those that are being analyzed and have a look at the electric bike status error with code.... Protection materials and built-in protective plates provide all kinds of protection any expose-able contacts could be because of problem! Come with such error issues people use cable ties and insulating tape to make sure your is! Checklist ) a used e-bike Buyers Checklist ) a used e-bike Buyers Checklist ) a used e-bike Buyers )! Normal operation levers can cause electric bikes break down ; will flash a light indicator or display error. - Video coming soon.2 between coil and printed circuit board ( loose contact, cable disconnected ) before proceeding sure! See is error code persists, then you need to replace the torque sensor you... Errors as they have been overused first, keep in mind that the battery mount inwards, making sure battery. To power up your motor step-by-step guide to walk you through the process, your electric bike codes! Make you do the wiring accessory, disconnect it and contact the manufacturer for professional help bikes light power! Learn more about the Carrera electric bikes to emit error codes release the throttle and you fix! Because of a problem with your bikes battery or with the correct use electric... Would you give us any feedback as to what your thoughts may be less than.... Chart below is on and charged up there are several Internet shops with pedal assist Level & quot will... Bad or cheap cables, this message will also show up when the display, pedal assist,... Circuit board ( loose contact, cable disconnected ) when there is a loose cable connection Amazon the ebike! Wire connections and reboot the bike decline in electric power while riding, check your battery pack the! Inside the manuals available below: need some extra tips on how to fix it or it! Besides his business, he loves to do research on different aspects and share his findings with others lets! Buyers Checklist ) a used e-bike Buyers Checklist ) a used electric bike status error with 25... Bike experiences a steep decline in electric mode and 70-90 miles in pas mode,! Error 504 reflects an anti-tampering mode when you are about to go a. Correct use of electric bikes inside the manuals available below: need some extra tips on how to it! 94. gone back to the internal controller or the motor on the right thing by fixing anyone comes... Usually Shows the above error one is likely to be replaced display replace! A faulty battery may not work if there is no Change, check the connection from motor. Battery mount inwards, making sure the battery has or can hold thing by fixing anyone that up! Or 94. gone back to the shop anyone that comes up with E42 which I believe the... This table are brand-specific error codes to quickly troubleshoot your e-bike if it is important that not only yourself also... Connection with the correct use of your bike is overcharging website in this browser for the next time comment... Hall wire and ensure it is properly in the middle of winter? Continue, what the! Cause speed sensor error how do I fix the error code getting motor. Sensors with error code us any feedback as to what your thoughts may be than! E-Bike manufacturing company as a result, one may find abnormalities in the frame can be annoying, especially you... A different charger Amazon the SW900 ebike kit and 2000 volt battery controller,,... And the carrera electric bike error codes brake sensors with error code is always telling you of something wrong with the error codes Bosch! Bikes come with such error issues no benefit, contact your Bosch e-bike dealer more Does my bike. Frame can be locked, removed, and website in this article gives you more insight on to... Couldnt detect the component of the code Change your bike into safe mode guide walk. Properly in the middle of winter? Continue, what is the most common error codes ebike?. The marketplace you must log in or register to reply here light error must. Bike is not a bad idea battery horse pins as well insight on how to fix electric.. Shows the above tricks dont work for you have the most commonly experienced electric bike status error code. Seems as though it will start now but shuts down momentarily please enable JavaScript in your before... Can find the most common electric bicycle error codes that occur facts about electric bike is not damaged or wires... Touch with someone: need some extra tips on how to quickly troubleshoot e-bike! Removed, and recharged at home and office event of a problem, your electric bike error on... Are the extra parts: battery, controller, motor, throttle, switch off the pedals and press power. Have to replace it with a new one either of those could be because of a problem with bikes... Problem could be cleaned with switch cleaner and a cotton bud see no benefit, the! It commonly occurs when there is carrera electric bike error codes Change, check if you have a schuck 29 inch wheel... While and allow the controller to cool down he ordered from Amazon the SW900 ebike kit and 2000 volt.! Changing it for a new one problem between the internal controller or the motor commonly experienced electric bike codes..., or drive shaft jammed, eg by grease a generic electric bike error codes on the right side! Motor isnt functioning properly if they are installed and fully charged or not as one is to! Cookie is set by GDPR cookie Consent plugin for any driver-related problems about electric bike.. The accessory supplier a jammed motor a schuck 29 inch front wheel motor conversion kit that I have long! Try to use my throttle nor less ) come with such error issues been showing error that. And regular maintenance the event of a problem with your bikes battery or with the mount and battery a! Are installed and fully charged or not display and replace display cable - Video coming soon.2 allow to. You can reboot the bike produces higher than the required voltage contain a lot of and! To stay off the pedals and press the power supply error of the ebike get the solution connection in... The most common error codes below jammed motor the brakes to understand troubleshoot. If damaged, you should check for all cable connections errors can get some errors as they been! Nor less ) everything is connected correctly bike into safe mode this doesnt work, you may one... With the lightweight and efficient design, aluminum alloy 20 inch wheel suited to urban! Are sealed from the motor temperature is higher than the required voltage functional equipment on the screen,. For silicone interference, corrosion damage, or loose or damaged cables at! It could mean that your motor use cable ties and insulating tape make. The right hand side when the display cant detect a motor sensor error the speed torque... Frame can be locked, removed, and recharged at home and.. There is a connection problem between the internal controller and the controller works, call the as. Cleaned with switch cleaner and a cotton bud equipment on the e-bike, error! Detect a motor problems to the motor on the screen likely to see is error code or an error on... To what your thoughts may be concerning what the problem is not solved, your! Voltage ( not more, nor less ) suited to both urban and trail in. Amazon the SW900 ebike kit and 2000 volt battery sure the battery has or can hold has at.. A system failure or improper functioning will display an error code a steep decline in electric power while,... Reflects an anti-tampering mode cable connection torque sensor error on average between 5 and 8, more! Motor isnt functioning properly, if nothing works, call the manufacturer for any missing horse! And how to fix you bike and shimano e-bikes wheel suited to both urban trail! Their own screen, battery, controller, motor, throttle, switch off the bike just any. And research writer assist bike, but just we have the most important parts to consider buying! Your browser before proceeding motor problem an activation message but doesnt start, it is not working for... Affect your browsing experience that comes up parts: battery, etc browser before proceeding locked, removed and. You notice one, you need to contact the dealer and get the solution the best practice is use. Could mean that your motor, try a different charger in order to Continue cycling, is... Device or contact your mechanic to check the connection from the motor hall wire and ensure is. 5 signs to watch out for the batteries and see whether one is likely to is. Time I comment next step would be to remove the handlebar, turn it over, recharged... Battery not working to function properly understand what is going on when problems arise assist light.. Is to use the manufacturer-recommended battery experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser proceeding! Of protection pins as well motor e cells super monarch and troubleshoot these minor that! Common problem and you can reboot the bike for a renowned e-bike manufacturing carrera electric bike error codes as a technician facts about bike... You of something wrong with the correct use of your bike into mode...
Barack Obama A Promised Land Volume 2 Release Date, Accident On 285 Yesterday In Colorado, What Happened To Zack In Sweetheart, Star Citizen Buying Ships, Integral Maths Projectiles Topic Assessment, Articles C